Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
A day at The Acadamy [Open] - Page 2 NarutoBUTTON-1

A day at The Acadamy [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natsu Sairento
Jounin
Jounin
Natsu Sairento

A day at The Acadamy [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at The Acadamy [Open]   A day at The Acadamy [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:01 am

The bell rang and all the students ran out, happy that school had finished. Harumi was waiting for Seireitei to come out, but he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly she felt something grabbing her leg. Harumi looked down and saw Seireitei looking up to her, smiling. ''So where are we going again?'' he asked her, still smiling. Harumi patted his head, smiling. ''We'll go see the Tsuchikage, so we can request that you live with me. I don't think that he'll have any objections.'' she said and grabbed his hand, walking out of the Academy. ''So Seireitei, how was school?'' she asked, as they walked down the street, heading to the Tsuchikage's building.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Newbee
Newbee
Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: A day at The Acadamy [Open]   A day at The Acadamy [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:12 am

He looked down, His lips pressing down as if he ate a lemon. It was how he was able to think. After collecting his thoughts he looked up and began to relay his day. " We had a lecture about the trejectory of weapons, then we had gym. I wasn't good at the fighting, but at least i was good at kunai target practice. I'm almost able to throw senbons now." He wasn't happy with the fighting, but the rest he was giddy with. He loved the cold metal on his hands, knowing that if he repeated it every throw exactly right he could hit the target perfectly.

He pulled out a kunai and started chewing on the end. one of his teeth had fallen out, and his jaw was experiencing some pains. Enough discomfort that he teethed on almost anything. His favorite was a bone or his favorite kunai. " How was your day, Miss. Hana-Chama?" He then started to walk with her to the Tsukage. He's never seen the guy before, but he bet the kage was HUGE!!
Back to top Go down
Natsu Sairento
Jounin
Jounin
Natsu Sairento

PostSubject: Re: A day at The Acadamy [Open]   A day at The Acadamy [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:37 am

Seireitei informed Harumi about his day, while they were walking down the street. Then he pulled out a kunai and started chewing on it. Harumi saw it and was shocked. How could he take something so sharp into his mouth? ''Seireitei, it is dangerous to put a kunai into yor mouth, let alone when you are walking. Please take it out, or you might get hurt.'' she said , smiling at the little boy.

The black haired boy asked about Harumi's day. ''Well, I wanted to visit a friend of mine at the Academy, but ended up teaching his class because he had to attend somewhere.'' she said remembering her friend's happy face when he saw her. She was his rescue or 'heaven sent' like he had said. ''When we go home, I'll show you our garden. I am pretty sure that you will like it.'' she said smiling once again as they reached the Tsuchikage's building.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Newbee
Newbee
Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: A day at The Acadamy [Open]   A day at The Acadamy [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:58 am

Seireitei frowned and turned the kunai to the other end, chewing on the mettalic circle. " Well, you must be very good to teach a class." He smiled, his cheeks turning pink. " Hana-chama is both smart and pretty." He then listened about the gardens. He never heard of a garden before, maybe it was a forest, or a kind of a training ground. he didn't want to look stupid so he kept his mouth shut.

He wondered if he was able to go to her house. Was it unallowed? Can it be permenant or was it a visit? He wandered around in his own mind, his legs taking him wherever hana was leading him. He hoped that no one had touches his folder. It held all of his notes. those wonderful numbers and words, leading everyone to the corrrect ending.
Back to top Go down
Natsu Sairento
Jounin
Jounin
Natsu Sairento

PostSubject: Re: A day at The Acadamy [Open]   A day at The Acadamy [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:09 am

Harumi smiled at Seireitei's compliment, openingh the door to enter the building. There were a lot of Ninja there today, requesting and reporting missions. Harumi was greeted by some Ninja, as she alked pass by them. She wasn't sure if the Tsuchikage was there but nevertheless it was worth a try. Afterall, she didn't want Seireitei to stay on his own. She knocked on the Tsuchikage's door, and entered the room.

[[Iwagakure has no Kage yet, so we either have to play him or we'll wait until Talis creates the Kage ]]
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Newbee
Newbee
Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: A day at The Acadamy [Open]   A day at The Acadamy [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:28 pm

[ topic closed due to the death of Harumi. may she rest in peace]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day at The Acadamy [Open]   A day at The Acadamy [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day at The Acadamy [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2