Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu. NarutoBUTTON-1

I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu. Empty
PostSubject: I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu.   I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 am

Name: Epic Annihilation Blast - Taisaku no Senmetsubakuha
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton/Fuuton
Range: Close - Very Far ( 0 ~ 30+ m )
Description: Using his absolute manipulation over his own chakra, Saruno will be able to conjure the fabric of Raiton and Fuuton to a more Destructive shape. Since Raiton and Fuuton are opposite elements in every aspect, they can be used together as an explosive substance. While placing his arms out in front of him, he will let out 10-40 bubbles each of Yellow and White chakra. White is Fuuton, and Yellow is Raiton. The white bubbles will have small winds around to determine which is which, and the yellow bubbles will have light amounts of sparks coming off of them. Using his manipulation, Saruno can drag the bubbles into one spot in front of his hands, to create a large sphere from the mass of things. The bubbles will form onto this one point and combine, but using his power to keep the Raiton and Fuuton away from each other in case of a Cancel. Within the form of a blackened bubble upon carefully condensing down the sphere, he can turn it into the shape of a basketball at most. Once it's at this form, it's able to be gripped through his manipulation of chakra and thrown. It's feasable to be thrown, since it's required to be gentle to not set off the delicate balance of Raiton and Fuuton chakra within it. Once impacted on a target, either from a safe distance or not, the sphere will let off a very powerful explosion of 50m in radius. Anything within that area will be annihilated or burned in an apocalyptic explosion from the elements being forced onto one another. If Saruno is within the area of the explosion, he will also be caught in it. If he's in a far enough distance, he can dodge major damage from the main annihilation from the center of the explosion. This takes a great amount of chakra to pull off. This takes a double S rank amount of chakra and damages his internal chakra network for four straight days. It's one of his few 'Do-not-use-unless-I-want-to-kill-something-big.' Jutsu.

Last edited by .Fate Angel on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narugodsrpg.heavenforum.com/
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu.   I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:04 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu.   I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Once-a-day bump.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu.   I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Once-a-day bump. >___>
Back to top Go down
Hybris Kinkotsu no Kaguya
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu.   I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:17 pm

I'd have to say that the jutsu must be ranked SS, and can only be performed in a dire situation in the sense where it determines life or death. Put a type of major drawback on it, such as internal bodily injury for a set number of days, or severe sickness. Anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu.   I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Kay. >>
Back to top Go down
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu.   I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Lmao, nice end-quote. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu.   I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu. Empty

Back to top Go down

I-Will-Kill-Your-Family-No-Jutsu.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Divinity  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: