Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
An odd meeting (private invite only) NarutoBUTTON-1

An odd meeting (private invite only)

Go down 
+2
Sara
Kuroden
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuroden
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kuroden

An odd meeting (private invite only) Empty
PostSubject: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:08 am

Kuroden sat there in a tree about a kilometer adn a half away from the Sunagakure's large entrance alone and picking his teeth with a kunai. That was a major downfall of eating raw animals and brushing your teeth afterwards, they got the meat stuck in there and it was an unpleasant expirience getting them out. The birds that flew around here were incredibly thick and meaty to be so fast, but the little bastards were hard to catch.

Kuroden laughed as the thought of the kunai that pierced the dopey bird's spleen and exiting through the point where the spine connects to the brain and laughed at his point blank accuracy that was still very much on point. He smiled and looked up in the sky and realized there was no clouds. He was sad and knew that he would get someone for this, but was unsure who as of yet. He smiled and continued to pick his pearly white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Newbee
Newbee
Sara

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:35 am

Sara began to walk out of Sunagakure pretty happy and smiling. " What a beautiful day for another walk thru the ninja world." She said in a relaxing voice. Sara then began to run towards the forest. Once she was in close enough range she ran up a tree all the way to the very top. " I think I'll go home first." Sara then jumped down doing a nose dive straight down into the forest but before she hit the ground she kicked off the closes tree sending her flying in the direction that pointed towards her house. She jumped tree to tree swiftly with lots of energy and speed.

Sara wore a tight fitting black dress that hugs her every curve perfectly and stops at the half way mark of her thighs, where her headband is located. Around her small neck she wears the only thing she has on her person that is just for accessory, her onyx embedded necklace that she had since she graduate the academy. She has her hands decorated with two black gloves that she uses for two very necessary purposes, to keep her hands safe from harm during hand to hand combat and to of course hide the seal of her clan that she bears upon her right hand. She also has two purple leather like straps that are in fact unbreakable are there to hold up her sword which like the mark covering her right hand is clan related. It was bestowed upon her as she became a genin and graduated the academy as a signification of becoming an adult. She wears it on her lower back and some people would even say over her bottom and uses it with her left hand, but is more proficient with it in the right.

Sara soon came to a stop an happen to look straight and smiled. " Hello Ninja, Excuse me for disturbing you and your meal, but you block my path. I do wish you would move." Sara said in a calm voice looking at a man who lack a headband. Meaning either he doesn't like to wear it, or he is a missing Ninja. Sara stood there with an evil grin across her face and awaited the man to speak and or make a move.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:50 am

Kuroden smiled. From a mile away he felt the reitsu signature of this odd person whom was now speaking to him. The voice sounded very very feminine and sexy or maybe he was just sorny. Or rather hungry but when he was horny he was hungry and when he was hungry he was horny, but he had just finished a meal so what was it?

He stood on his branch and turned around. She wore a tight fitting black dress that hugs her every curve perfectly and stops at the half way mark of her thighs, where her headband is located. Around her small neck she wears the only thing she has on her person that is just for accessory, her onyx embedded necklace that she had since she was obviously young from teh age of it.

She has her hands decorated with two black gloves that she obviously used for hand to hand. She also has two purple leather like straps that are in fact or rather look unbreakable are there to hold up her sword which like the glove her right hand seemed clan related. It was bestowed upon her as shebecause it too seemed old and rusty. She wears it on her lower back and some people would even say over her bottom and uses it with her left hand, but is more proficient with it in the right. he could tell from the shape and tone of her muscles.

He was good at telling things likes this and smilled at her and fell backwards from his branch catching with his leggs and swinging like a child when in all actuality he was testing himself to see if he was hungry or horny. With a great veiw up her dress he realized it was neither and did an odd double backflip and landed back on the branch. "Well i could move but you seem pretty cute and deadly. Who are you miss..... and do you taste well with bbq sause?"
Back to top Go down
Sara
Newbee
Newbee
Sara

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Sara hair began to blow in the wind. She look towards the right and saw a single cherry blossom pedal fall from the side. She placed her hand under it and smiled. She look up into the sky and seen a line of her clan members all looking down at her. She was the final Sakurai clan member, or so it was said, not sure if it is true. Sara then held the Sakura is her hand and look at the man. " Who am I? For a man you have no manner. Who I am is not of important. How I taste is something nobody knows. " Sara then blew the Sakura at the man. The wind she blew on the Sakura that was going towards the man had Raiton chakra in it making the Sakura a Sakurai which was one of her clans many abilities.

If the man so hapen to touch this pedal it would do nothing but shock him a bit. The shock was only strong enough to give a warning, as in it would only numb his hand and or arm if he so happen to touch it. Sara stood there watching as the wind pick up again make the Sakurai fly faster towards the man. " Who are you child? WWhat village do you come from." Sara said in a calm voice as her hair began to blow towards the man again because of the wind.

((Lame sorry))
Back to top Go down
Kuroden
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Kuroden began to hum and soon shake lightly as the small cherry blossum petal floated gracefully at him and was eye level. He smiled and it turned from a happy essentric wide smile to one of dark and demonic proportions that could scare the largest strongest man in any village and turn them into a small quivering girl.

He looked at her with his now b right red eyes and smiled as he undressed her and swollowed the little thing and giggled. It tickled the back of his throat to be honest. The way he was oggling her undressing her with his red sharingan eyes was discomforting to say the very least. Soon enough his mouth was watering as he stared at her in the tight spandex.

He spoke in his deep masculine voice with such seriousness that it burned into her ears and left scars upon her mind. "I want to do such dirty things to you sexy. You know i got a glimpse under that dress of yours and i really like what i saw. I can give you something to fill that gap though HAHAHAA. Wanna show me more baby?" Kuroden laughed darkly and was now behind her rubbing her ass laughing meniacally.

He pulled out a kunai and slid it across her private region slowly cutting any panties or under garments that were in his way. he licked the side of her face slowly and leaned back for a split second. He coughed once spitting up a tad of blood on the tree and moving back to his old position with hsi facial expression changing again.

This one was calm and calculated not knowing what was going on or why she had an expression of sheer anger and hatred he looked at her with his sharingan eyes and spoke with his finger pointed directly at her. "Why the expression madame? It seems as if you are angry with myself although i have never met you...Unless you met the other me's.

As you can see i have three sides that act incredibly different than the real me and do apologize if they have caused you any harm or hatred towards myseld, but do understand that was a moment of lost control. Please forgive any transgresions. I am Kuroden Uchiha from the leaf and yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sara
Newbee
Newbee
Sara

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Sara said nothing she just wathed the man and as soon as he tried to touch her and grabbed his hand and threw it down. As for his other hand with the Kunia Sara smacked it away preventing him from even touching her, anywhere on her body. Sara then did a few minor Handseals that the Uchiha couldn't see since he was standing behind her. " I could careless of who you are now. " Sara said in a calm voice, soon several hundred blue-white sakura petals of lightning in a three-meter radius began to form around Sara. She then smiled at her beautiful creation. Sara then Laughed looking at all the Pedals around her. " Bad move standing around me. " The Sakurai started to moved directly towards Sara's body. As they moved one by one they began to spin in a tornado like form. It soon began to expand into a dome burning and shocking anyone who was in a five meter radious. Sara had this thing about guys hitting on her and tryig to feel up on here and what made this problem worse was it was an Uchiha the most hated people to her clan. Sara sat at the center of the Dome consentrating her chakra and keeping it high enough to constantly burn Kurodon. It seemed he was to close to even move far so it would most likely hit him if not kill. She sat quietly waiting. Waiting until she thought it was safe to release the dome.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kuroden
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Kuroden sighed and she in one swift clean motion snapped his fingers and the woman was released from his genjustu. "May we speak as civilized humans madame. I put you in a genjutsu with my finger to stop any for of attack that you would happen to throw. It is sad actually that you would attack a man apologizing for sins that he was cursed with. At any rate we should speak over better terms."

Kuroden made a few handsigns that were too fast for the girl to see any of them and between them appeared a pillar of water connecting the trees. He then with another fulurry of handsigns froze the water so that it could be walked upon. After that he made an odd hand sign and dashed to the middle of the ice throwin up both hands in the process.

He sat down there and put his coat down for the lady to sit on and sighed pulling out a tea kettle that he had recently found. He ignited the flame and started it up so that the two could talk civilly and not be at one another's throat all day long. Again he looked her right into her eyes and smiled deeply amking but more handsigns enough for two jutsu, but that was just to be flash seeing as he knew she couldn't keep up.

The tea pot started to boil with this new fire style jutsu and in a second or two it was done and ready to be drunk. He sat it there and set out four cups and another bottle with the label sake upon it for them to both see what it was. He poured some in both cups and smiled at the woman waiting for her to join him for a nice conversation/
Back to top Go down
Sara
Newbee
Newbee
Sara

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Sara observed the man and watched every movement of his hands. First was a water pillar that seem to glossin in the Sunlight, but with another handsign it turned to a beautful Dimand cyrstal, which was used to connect the two trees together the man seen to have pulled out a Kettle and placed his jacket on the ground for Sara to sit apon. Sara walked on the ice and bit over a bit. " I shall not speak to my enemy. I can honestly say your not my enemy because your a missing ninja, It's past that reason. " Sara then vanished with those words. She moved on to her destination.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Walter walked around with a ciggaret in between his lips He looked around with a smile on his face. He was in the sand village. He looked around with a bored look at the gloves on him. He looked around and then could see someone. It was a guy who just had a fight it seems. He looked at the after math of the battle and then at the person. "My my what a site." He spoke and looked at the guy. Walter put his hand to his shoulder and gave a bow. "Hello my name is Walter i'm from the mist village. I'm known there as The Angel of Death. Now, who might you be kind sir?" he asked.

Walter was not big on trusting people or people he just be as a matter of fact. He did not know him or trust him. It was still kind to tell someone your name right? It's the kind thing to do. He looked at the sky and smiled. "It's such a nice time of day don't you think?" He asked the man. He breathed out some smoke as he waited for the man to talk.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 pm

He sipped his tea as teh woman left him there alon on his pillar of ice stranded adn his coat on the ground. With a sigh he picked it up and wrapped himself in it looking down at the man on the ground that had replaced his female companion. It was not like him to replace a woman with a man and this was a first, but to be honest he didnt like it.

He was a straight male and didnt like to have sex with men. He never had and never would. It was nothing personal to homos, but Kuroden did not like taking a pipe up the chili ring if you know what he meant. he laughed at his own little joke and when the man looked at him he pointed making sure his finger and the man's eyes made contact. It was funyn since he did nothing, but whatever.

He smiled giving the man some tea and sighed sipping his own and smiling because he was mentally shifting gears. he always did, but hey it was something that he had to live with because he lived with it and to live with it you had to be alive which he was. With a smile he took another sip and spoke. "Hi the name is Kuroden adn you Walter?"
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Walter looked at the man. He looked at the tea and put his hand up. He smiled. "No thanks." He said and walked over to the person. He was standing next to the man looking at him and pulled out a pack of smokes. He put it to the man along with a lighter. The man wanted him to have some tea and he wants him to have a smoke. Walter said no to the tea so he will guess that this man will say the same thing. But who knows. Maybe he's a smoker. Walter did not care.
Back to top Go down
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin
Yami Kurushimi

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:14 am

Yami was wandering around the gates of Sunagakure. It was another of her boring days, so she was looking for something to do. She wore her blue dress and her black high boots. Her headband couldn't be seen as she was hiding it in her backbag. In order to avoid the strong sun that was shining upon Sunagakure, she was wearing a white cloak and the hood was covering her red eyes, protecting them from the sun.

As she was walking , she noticed two chakra presences nearby. Since she had nothing better to do, she approached the two chakra presences and saw that they were two men sitting on some sort of ice, drinking tea. One of them was smoking. Yami wasn't sure if she should walk up to them or not but her boredom won and so she showed herself to the men. ''Hello. Do you mind if I sit with you? I am somewhat bored, so a little company would be great.'' she said, as her eyes switched from the one man to the smoking man. She wasn't used to stumble upon people and asking them if she could sit with them. In this case she was so bored she just had to find something to do and the two men were just perfect.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:20 pm

The man looked at the cig and thanked him kindly, but passed on it all together seeing as he had taken a peer into both the eyes of his new found peoples and smiled nodding to the woman handing her the tea that the man he now knew as Walter had passed up on so quikly. With a smile he bowed to her and him both.

"Walter knows this already ma'ma, but i am Kuroden and it is very nice to meet you miss....?" He waited for a name still bowing before rising to look down at her height compared to his. he was always freakishly tall, but he dwarfed her and this man next to him was not large himself. Boredom soon wrapped around Kuroden as he waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Walter looked at the woman who just showed up and smiled. "Well kuroden just told you my name. I'm from the mist village. You?" He asked. He liked to know a lot about the people he met that he was not fighting. He looked at Kuroden. "Speaking of village, you never told me yours Kuroden." He said with a small smile on his face.

(sorry eating.)
Back to top Go down
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin
Yami Kurushimi

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Yami watched as the man bowed before her and the other man. "Walter knows this already ma'ma, but i am Kuroden and it is very nice to meet you miss....?" he said, waiting for the girl to tell her name. ''Yami'' she answered, looking at Kuroden. Then the other man , whose name appeared to be 'Walter', spoke. "Well kuroden just told you my name. I'm from the mist village. You?" he asked her. Yami was a little shocked that he was from the mist, her former village. The one she had abandoned some time ago because of this... 'incident'. She didn't want to risk to be recognized by the mist ninja, so she lied. ''I am from Yukigakure. I have some days off, so I decided to wander a bit.'' she said, the lie slipping through her lips unnoticably. She didn't feel bad for lying to these people, neither was she anxious that they'd found out. They would never find out. Yami was an excellent lier.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Kuroden laughed lightly as he watched both of their lips as yjeu spoke to him adn each other. it was quite funny to him to meet such a convincing liar, but his eyes saw all and all that he saw were lies escaping her cute little feminine lips. this gave him an idea seeing as she was a liar and he was in fact an Uchiha.

Instantly his eyes were locked with her's for the second time. He smiled showing his fangs and knew that he had already paid attention to Walter's, but the fact was that his eyes were and still are wierder than any person besides a select few in his own clan. He sighed leaning into the woman's ears. "Will you bare my children and help me rebuild a broken clan, beautiful?" He stood there waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Walter looked at them and sighed. Walter sighed and looked at the guy who called himself Kuroden. He pulled out ciggaret and lit the tip of it. He breathed in the smoke and then out. He was underage to smoke but did not care. Walter looked at the sky as the man asked her for kids. He breathed out a big cloud of smoke and then looked at them. He breathed out a ring of smoke around the two peoples head and then it took the form of a heart. He laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin
Yami Kurushimi

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Yami saw Kuroden's fangs, as he leaned into her. He was near her ear and whispered. "Will you bare my children and help me rebuild a broken clan, beautiful?" he asked, still being close to her. Yami glared at him. ''Bad move.'' Yami whispered devilish, as she punched Kuroden in his 'sensitive area'. After that she looked at Walter, who was smoking. ''Aren't you a little too young to smoke?'' she asked. Not that she cared, but she wanted to change the subject.

[[Sorry..shortyy XD]]
Back to top Go down
Hokuto
Newbee
Newbee
Hokuto

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Hokuto Walked out of Sunagakure wearing a hot pink tank top that ended just above her belly button. She wore short, black shorts that ended half way down her thighs. It was to hot to wear anything fashionable so she decided to wear something light-weight and revealing just in case she ran across a good looking guy. It turns out there were three people ahead of her. Two happened to be guys. She ruled out one of the guys as to young for her but the other one looked around her age. Suddenly the girl he was talking to punched him where a man doesn't want to be hit. Hokuto jumped over the girl's head landing behind the tall man. She then said " Hey there sexy wanna come to my place after your done feeling pain?" She said this in a very lustful and slutty way. As she said this she put both her arms around his neck.

(so short ._.)
Back to top Go down
Kuroden
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:13 pm

The thing about an Uchiha was this and it was funny. If you looked at them anywhere especially the eyes they could get you in a genjutsu easily and oddly enough Walter and Yami were infact in one that made them think they were doing things that they wanted, but were standing still and that was fuuny. The new woman, a sexy thing she was, had his attentiona dn obviously wanted more than just a conversation.

He laughed and turned to see her face and her bright red eyes. They met his silver ones and after a few seconds she was off the ground and he had her legs wrapped around his very thin muscular waist. His long silver hair flooded down his shoulders as he looked deeply into her eyes and spoke.

"We can leave now and don't worry I am fine down there, but please if you want you are welcome to kiss it to make it better." He smiiled hopping into a tree speeding away with her in his arms ready to get this "conversation" going. He smiled showing his fangs to her as he sped off not even knowing where he was going with her or where her place was.
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Walter looked at all that was going on. He was not that dumb. He knows genjutsu and how it works. He was in one. He just did not care. Walter sighed and then the man left making the genjutsu no more. It seemed that the man left with a woman so they can have sex. Lust was a very odd thing. Walter sighed and stood up looking at the other girl. He smiled and walked over to her. He took a bow and smiled. "Tell me, Miss, is there anything you would care to do? I'm not going to ask you to be sleeping with me like what just happened right there. But i'm very bored and have nothing to do." He spoke. Walter was not trying to sound like he wanted to have sex because he really did not want to. He hopes she would not take it the wrong way or anything. He just needed something to do. Then a thought hit him. He looked at her and bowed again. "i'm sorry but i also have to get going. Hope to see you again." He spoke and left

exit.
Back to top Go down
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin
Yami Kurushimi

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:17 am

As soon as Kuroden was punched, Yami saw a shadow jumping above her head and then landing behind Kuroden. It was a blonde girl with red eyes, just like Yami's. Yami looked at her, thinking that that perv was probably going to rape the blonde. " Hey there sexy wanna come to my place after your done feeling pain?" said the girl. Yami's jaw nearly dropped. She couldn't believe that so many pervs had summoned at one place. She wasn't used to such behavior. Yami watched as Kuroden took the girl and ran off with her. 'He doesn't even know her name, and there he goes ready to have sex with her...' Yami thought, sighing. As Kuroden disappeared, Yami found herself standing instead of sitting. 'Genjutsu, eh? No wonder I was feeling strange...' she thought, looking at the direction in which Kuroden had disappeared.

Her red yes looked at Walter who was standing next to her."Tell me, Miss, is there anything you would care to do? I'm not going to ask you to be sleeping with me like what just happened right there. But i'm very bored and have nothing to do." he said. Yami was about to answer but Walter changed his mind and left. 'Weird people..' she thought, as she started walking deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kamoku

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:24 am

Kamoku almost died of laughter. Several minutes ago he was flying on Azami, his long-legged secretary bird right above them. At first, he didn't know what to do. Obviously none of them belonged in the suna and had no business. though just like a twisted spanish soap opera all hilarity broke loose and tap danced on his funny bone. So much in fact that he nearly rolled off his companion's wings into the depths of the empty air. Though Azami had no intention of laughing.

" You think this is funny? One of them is a neanderthal that eats birds, the other is a creepy smoke addict, two were walking aids victims and the other just punched out antoehr guy's seed. Either these people have some serious brain problems or they came out of the womb with a script." Kam laughed at how Azami voiced it. " Which is why-" his laughter could be heard for quite a strech. " it's so bloody funny!"

Even though he was still on duty, he needed to see this girl whom was seriously violent. " Lets go say hi." He placed his mettalic-gloved hands on Azami's feathered shoulders and leaned forward. His black gleaming eyes were wide open, enjoying the wind buffeting his sun-bleached hair; taking the breath from his small lungs. Flying was truly the 8th wonder of the world. Though he didn't really know how the girl would take a giant bird and teenage boy plummeting the ground. Kam never really thinks these things through.
Back to top Go down
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin
Yami Kurushimi

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:10 pm

As Yami walked deeper into the forest, she saw a hardly distinguishable shadow hanging over her. It was big. 'A bird? Too big for a bird...' she thought looking up at the sky, but unfortunately she couldn't see anything. Suddenly a boy with white hair and black eyes landed before her and at his side was a gigantic bird. 'So it was a bird...' she thought looking at the big bird. 'What is it ... a summoning?' she observed the bird. Then Yami's red eyes layed on the boy's black ones. She wasn't sure if she should walk up to them, as she didn't know if he was such a brainless perv, too. Yami stayed where she was, looking at the boy. ''Hello.'' she said, greeting him. Her voice was sounding careful and hesitant. She didn't want to meet another perv. That would be too much for a day.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kamoku

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Kamoku was still laughing, wiping the tears away from his eyes. " Ello chicka. I was on my run up there and overheard the entire drama. two questions: One is that do you punch men often? The way you swung at his family jewels makes me think yes. Two is why are you in the Suna? Do you have a Passport and Visa?" Kamoku grinned, his odd clothing made him look a little more mature than what he actually wasand his short body made the bird seem giganitc. Azami (the bird) turned it's long head and chirped. "That was three questions you airhead." Kam frowned and muttered to Azami " Yea, math wasn't my strong point anyway."

Kam turned back to Yami and grinned again, his bright smile making the darkness of the forest light up. " I would like you to meet my companion - and consience - Azami. My awesome name is Kamoku." Both of their names were extremely amusing. Azami meant thistle flower which was a female name for the strong hearted. Kamoku meant shy, which was the complete oposite of his sunny disposition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An odd meeting (private invite only)   An odd meeting (private invite only) Empty

Back to top Go down

An odd meeting (private invite only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next