Naruto Divinity

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates

Share | 

HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bones
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:30 am

The office :3
Come here to apply for missions or see me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hybris Kinkotsu no Kaguya
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:55 am

The moonlight was shining bright outside, tonight was certainly a beautiful night. The stars glimmered with sheer excitement as the waving pastures of the sky above her writhed with inner-beauty. It reminded her of herself. Although her appearance and personality were veiled by a facade dependent on hardness and a toughened exterior, she had a never-ending ambition that seemed to have been ignited by an everlasting flame, only to be blown out by herself; and herself only.

As she walked from her comfortable abode, waking up just short minutes after putting her ninja gear on, the early morning breeze sent frigid chills up and down her spine as the soothing grace of the streets welcomed her presence. She was on her way to the office of her Hokage. It has come to her attention, by request via note by which an ANBU had delivered to her, that she have a humbled audience with the Hokage regarding some type of explicit mission that she had been targeted to perform. She took this as an invitation, and eventually, arrived at the doors of the Hokage's building.

The Guards outside had already been informed ahead of time of her arrival, and it was not difficult to mistake her for anyone else because she had been known to be the sole possessor of the Black-Shade Byakugan. Her eye color was more than enough of a hinting detail to let others know her identity. As she was guided through the doors and up a cascaded stairwell, the door of the Hokage's office slowly slid open by the hand of an ANBU agent. As she walked through the door, it shut behind her. She bowed with innocence at the presence of her Kage. Her shy voice could be heard by even the most cunning ears.

"Hokage-sama.. You requested that I show up regarding some issue of importance?" And so it had been, the rumors of her 'unmatched beauty' had become true. The most elegant kunoichi of Konohagakure was merely a Chuunin. Although the beauty of the Hyuuga had spoken for itself; Naoko's appearance was simply astounding. She could possibly turn even the roughest of hearty men into a lust-bucket. However, her job of choice was not a Scarlet, but more so an assassin. After all, it was her dream to become an ANBU Agent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bones
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Tenshi sat in his chair facing the village. The room was oval shaped and very high though in circumference it wasn’t the biggest. Though it was tactically perfect for anything, if there was an attack Tenshi could easily blow up the entire building kill the perpetrator. Though that was more of a last resort, under the thick heavy walls were explosives.
Tenshi’s desk was made of oak it had 4 drawers two on each side filled with documents and papers. His chair was a spinning chair with wheels on it and it was extremely comfortable. His windows were massive but 3 inches thick and bullet proof.
The office was perfect for Tenshi; he had pictures on the wall on the wall showing his past memories.
He then heard the door open, Naoko Hyuuga a chuunin from his village entered the room. "Naoko...I'm Tenshi Yakuza your current Hokage...I might be new but I know the rules, and I know how to do this..." Tenshi turned around in his chair to face Naoko. "A few hours ago an agent from Konohagakure infiltrated Sunagakure...He blew up one thousand Napalm tags..." Tenshi pulled out a tag. "A war has started and we're going to continue it... Let's get going we're heading to Sunagakure..." Tenshi got up from his chair wearing his Hokage hat and robe, he put a note on the door telling all members of Konoha coming to see him to attack Sunagakure. He then jumped down the staircase and began to run to Sunagakure.

{EXIT}
Let's go kick some ass...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mothman
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Hachi walked into his newly repaired hokage's office. Since becoming the hokage not much has changed but he has been doing repairs to the town and helping as much as he can at this point. He would now have time to relax and do paperwork his repaired desk covered with papers for him to read and sign. Hachi had a nest set into the corner of the room to make it more comfortable bugs crawling around the room the which made him very relaxed.

His newly designed office had walls that were a cream color and a jet black chair with a wooden base and soft wool cushions. The paper covered desk was made of oak a dark brown color with black swirls in it much like any other wooden furniture. He walked over to his desk sitting as his chair letting out a deep sigh turning around to face the window that was behind him. He looked upon his new village one that he would now be in charge of hundreds of lives in his hands. He had never had such a great responsibility and to most this would be stressing but he found this very entertaining.

Red eyes burning bright a rustle of his wings in the dead of night . A ferocious shriek as the creature takes flight the mothman is coming for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yonaka
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:46 am

Yonaka walked up the curved staircase spinning a kunai around his finger. He looked at all the items that lined the walls. Their were many objects such as paintings, pictures, and relics but what really interested him was the weapons. There were display cases that held weapons from when the village was founded such as the weapons that past hokages used. He stopped for a moment to admire a finely crafted dagger but then came to his senss and remembered why he was their. He finished walking up the staircase and walked down the long hallway. He had stop himself from admiring the rare weapons and continued until he reached the door to the hokage's office. He opened the door and walked inside and looked at the new hokage. He couldn't see the mans face and he only saw he was wearing some sort of robe. Yonaka said nervously "Lord hokage, I am requesting the mission: Insect Hunting

(Hachi has a request for a specific insect for his bug studies requiring the person to go to his office and talk to him to find out more information. The ninja will then look for the insect or insects bringing to him when finished.)" He placed his kunai in his weapon pouch and awaited an answer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mothman
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 am

Hachi had been doing paperwork when he heard the door creak open. Looking up he could see a ninja in the doorway a kunai in hand. The ninja requested a mission from hachi by the name of insect hunting. The mission would require the ninja to go hunting for a specific insect for hachi most of the time for his research but this time for a different reason. Hachi stood up and walked towards the window letting out a deep sign he looked over his village.

"I am glad you are here. I have created a special silkworm but it has seemed to have escaped from my lab. The silkworm is able to eat all the leaves off of any tree in a day if left alone and can also produce silk like a spider creating nets and webs all around its living habitat. The silkworm is also a very fast breeder producing 5 more worms each day this worm however is alone luckily meaning you only have one to catch. The silkworm is in the konoha forest and the way you will know you are close to it is silk it produces will be all over the area. The silk is three times stronger then the silk of a spider meaning it is very hard to break and it is also stickly like htat of a spider and can become a hassle if someone gets caught in it. Bring me this bug back and i shall reward you."

Hachi turned back to the man his glowing eyes under his hood made of his wings staring at him the bright light only stopping when he blinked. He sat back down still staring at the man.

Red eyes burning bright a rustle of his wings in the dead of night . A ferocious shriek as the creature takes flight the mothman is coming for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yonaka
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:44 pm

As the new hokage explained the mission Yonaka became even more nervous then before as he stared into the eyes. The hokage kept staring at him as he sat and Yonaka said " Um thank you Lord Hokage I will go catch it immediately " Stammering as he said it. Yonaka walked out of the office and went on his way to find the bug.

((Exit))

(so short :p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kori
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:03 am

Kori appear out of a plant in front of the hokage's office and ran inside. Once he made it into his office he barged in yelling " Lord hokage I was just in a fight with an assassin he may have followed me to the village! And he said he was something called a Goryuu!"

(My shortest post ever XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eki Gisou
Goryuu
Goryuu

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:05 pm

It was at this moment that a dark form appeared from around the corner, down at the end of the hall way. His hood was still up, and it left his face coated in ominous shadow. He was wearing slim, dark robes, cloth that could easily blend into the darkness. His footsteps were slow and somehow thoughtful, making no physical sound, but having an booming presence to them at the same time. He made no motions that would hint at him even having heard himself be mentioned, he also made no greetings as he passed through the doorway. His hooded head seemed to turn towards Kori for a moment, but then retreated back to looking straight forward, in the direction of the Mothman. From the shadows of the hood, his eyes were invisible, and they're focus impossible to discern. He then stopped in an expectant manner, directly in front of the Hokage's desk, head still bent, waiting, for something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mothman
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Hachi sat at his office his desk covered in papers. He had been busy with paperwork most of the week and today wasn't any different. These stacks of papers actually were a way for hachi to relax not having to talk to anyone not having to be bothered he just had to sit, red, and sign this papers. Signing his name on one of the papers he moved it to a small stack of completed papers and pulled another from his large stack of papers he still had to finish. His nest sat in the corner a few insects being produced every once and a while just to make the room comfortable for hachi. A few of the flying ants soared from corner to corner in the office a mantis sitting at his side curled up sleeping much like a dog, C4 sticky ants were placed in certain areas of the building on on the wall next to the door and one outside of the office. Hachi continued to do his paperwork when a ninja suddenly barged into his office. It was Kori one he was rather interested in being part plant he was curious how a living creature could be partially a plant and wanted to do some experimenting on him to create an insect of the same species. The ninja however being only genin hachi feared for his life and would prefer to wait until he was of higher rank and could possible withstand an experiment that could possibly be fatal.

When kori first barged into his office he though the ninja was being playful being that he was only genin and was probably rather young in age this playfulness was only common a smile on hachi's face at first but after glancing at the face of kori he knew something more serious was going on. Then he spoke explaining that he was almost killed by a ninja that was said to be a goryuu which instantly tipped him off. A goryuu were extremely skilled ninja that resided in suna which made him think this was one sent after him by null his former kage. He could feel the chakra of someone unknown approaching the office but he did nothing more then lean back in his chair a now serious look his face waiting for the man to approach his door. The man looked at kori but said nothing then looked back to hachi he then leaned forward in his chair a smirk now on his face again. He could not see the mans face but he was however looking in his general direction.

"Why would you the supposed goryuu enter my office so nonchalantly as if it were that of your own kage? You do realize i could have easily killed you before you even made it to my office."

As he said this the trillions of ants surrounded his building just standing outside waiting for the command to attack the intruder in the hokage's office but for now they just wandered around outside of the office building.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eki Gisou
Goryuu
Goryuu

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:53 pm

"Why would you the supposed goryuu enter my office so nonchalantly as if it were that of your own kage? You do realize i could have easily killed you before you even made it to my office."

The Hokage's guest bowed, a goofy grin being made out from beneath the hood. From the position, he'd be completely blind to anything the Mothman or Kori did, but it didn't seem to matter to him, not at all. Returning to his full stance with a subtle wave of the hands and a quirky cocking of the head, his hands then beckoned the Mothman, a gesture that clearly said bring it on. An obscene gesture that will remain unnamed followed, and then a return to the original relaxed position. The hood twisted slightly, as if taking another glance at Kori before returning to the Mothy being before him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mothman
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:13 am

As the man bowed he snapped his fingers the mantis reacting quickly getting up and dashing towards the ninja the scythe like blades that were his hands would glide straight through the body of the man if he did not move. The mantis had made it over to him and was mid swing before he could even become vertical again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eki Gisou
Goryuu
Goryuu

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:31 am

Blood hit the air as the man was cleaved in half before he was even given a chance to utter a sound.

Eki grinned.

As the torso fell to the floor, the hood fell from the man's face, revealing him to be nothing more then the simple shopkeeper's young boy.

"So, you want to make some money? Ok, well here's what you do, take my cloaks, and head on up to Hokage-sama's office. I'm an old friend of his, and me and him like to pretend to intimidate each other. He'll probably utter death threats and the like, but it's part of the game, just try not to say anything or you'll give us away. If you can manage to come off as me for a few minutes and fool him, there's a hundred Ryo in it for you, Heck, take twenty now." Eki then handed over his robes, and a small bag of coin. As the young strapping lad took them, he questionned the actions he was about to undergo, but for only a moment. "One hundred Ryo, all that?" Eki grinned in return, opening a pocket to show the late teen the full amount. "And he's a friend?" Eki's eyes opened in recall. "Which reminds me! Here, bring this marble to him as a gift. We used to play with these all the time growing up. Just give it to him after you trick him, or once again, the surprise will be ruined." The kid then trotted off... Unfortunate.

The small glass marble now rolled from the kid's hand and unto the floor. The kage had just inadvertantly killed one of his own citizens by being outsmarted and deceived by the wits of an assassin. All was fair in war... and war alone. From his spot on the rooftop across the way, Eki was currently shaking his head, a large grin spreading from ear to ear. He now knew, in general, what this Mothman's style was all about. He was surprised, that the Hokage hadn't even bothered going on to identify what was supposedly a Goryuu. Besides, Eki could never be expected to face a Kage head on, that was nearly suicide. Having held the ram seal for all this time, Eki was even able to listen in on the conversation through the marble, it was comedic gold.

It would be enough fun for today however, and Eki dropped the hand seal, pulling a kunai with a note attached to it from his pocket. For whatever reason, he held it between his thumbs as he formed more hand seals, then let it fly. The blade would pierce through the window, and ricochet off the door handle. WHile this did close the door, it had no real purpose other then for show. Spinning, it then landed on the desk in front of the Mothman. Knowing full well the Mothman would know where it came from, Eki took one short bow, hands splayed out to his side in showmanship, his eyes not leaving his target once, as no Assassin takes their eyes off a target. He then disappeared from view, his mission completed.

[EXIT]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Quote :
You'll notice I never actually used the name Eki even ONCE in my previous posts, nor did I show "my" face, nor give you much to work from either. As an Assassin, my art is to deceive, nothing is without reason. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mothman
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:54 am

As the person fell hachi looked down the face of the person being the shopkeepers boy he did nothing but smirk and then began to clap.

"Bravo assassin, Bravo."

He then chuckled as the blood from the torso and the legs began to stain his floor. This chain of events made him even more interested in this assassin as the kunai flew in hitting through the window hachi suddenly being already being rather defensive from the killing of the shopkeepers boy the kunai startled him rolling over to his nest it rapidly produced shield beetles to protect him from anything that may be coming. The nest was still outside of the shield and now began to produce grenade bugs once hachi was protected. Preforming a quick string of handsigns the grenade bugs became clone which walked over to the message.

"Kori leave now this message could be dangerous."

The clone said this before looking down and opening the message to see what was inside.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eki Gisou
Goryuu
Goryuu

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:24 am

The Message Reads.

Quote :
Dear Hokage

By now, you may realize that it is not only your own life on the line here, but rather the life of your entire village. This message has been delivered in order to assure you of what Sunagakure can be capable of and to assure you, that we may be willing to invoke a cease fire. In order to pardon your village of it's crimes, Sunagakure will require an active pair of Uchiha eyes. How you obtain these is entirely up to your discretion. There is however, one more catch. I, assassin of the Goryu, enjoy games. You too may have realized this, based on the transpired events that now allow you to read this very letter. For you to discover the location you are to bring the Uchiha body to, you will need to participate in my little game. The game is simple, assassin's roulette. You will choose your three highest quality nin. One at a time, they will each head to a predetermined location. Upon entering this location alone, they must sign this letter in blood. To reveal the first location, the letter must come into contact with another nin. To reveal each new location, the letter once again must be passed to another nin, as well as have been previously signed by the last nin to participate. The location for the meeting between Sunagakure and Konohagakure will be revealed once there are three blood signatures and the letter returns to you. I assure you, this is certainly a death trap, one of your nin may die. Or they may not. We only truly ask for the eyes, perhaps the rest is simply my way of saying hello. If this letter has not been passed on within forty eight hours, Sunagakure will have considered you to have declined our most generous offer... In which case, I'm sure I'll be seeing you sooner rather then later.

The Desert Cobra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kori
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:15 pm

After Kori had said what he needed to he left The office quickly and ran towards the forests ((exit))

(lol i guess this is even shorter XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mothman
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Upon opening the letter being that there was no suprise the clone began to read it aloud to hachi. After finishing the letter the clone looked out the window opening it and jumping out and towards to forest letter in hand he ran to the middle of the forest in about a minute detonating himself to get rid of letter. The shield of bugs around hachi seperated the insects going towards to forest where they would live. Hachi stood back up looking around the only thing that had been damage from the insident was his window something that could easily be repaired. Hachi jumped out the open window after his clone.

(exit)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Mercury appears in front of the hokage's building. He's geared with a large cloak and a mask covering his face. Two other masked shinobi appear behind him kneeling. They rise and whisper something in his ear. Mercury whispers something back and they vanish. He peers up thinking to himself before entering the building. As he opens the door to the hokage's office he sees the hokage jump out the window. What the hell?!

Merc goes into a flurry of hand signs ending them by slamming his hands together. Mokuton: Moku Bushin No Jutsu A exact clone made of wood appears before him and rushes after Hachi towards the forest.

((Bushin Exit))

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mothman
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Hachi flew back towards the village being careful making sure to return to his usual appearance his wings covering his body and his head to make sure no one in the village would see his true appearance. As he walked through the forest he was intercepted by what looked like one of his ninja the ninja running close to him. Once the clone was in front of him it proved to be one of his ninja by the name of mercury. He obviously had been following him from his office but hachi had made it back before he started towards the land of grass. Entering back through the window he came he looked at yet another mercury very confused.

"Two mercury? Which one is the clone?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Mercury was going over the scene of the hokage's office for clues as to what occurred. As he examined the area something caught his attention. It was Hachi and his bushin. Two Mercury? Which one is the clone? Mercury formed a kata and the bushin behind Hachi darted across the room returning to wood and merging with Mercury. That would be me lord hokage.

Merc walked over to Hachi. Sir is there anything i can do for you? What happened here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mothman
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:24 pm

He looked around the stain still on the ground and his bugs in the area a broken window and a kunai lying on the desk as he asked if everything was alright which was when he let out a deep sigh.

"Mercury i must ask something of you that is very important. You are one of my must trusted ninja and since becoming the hokage it seems that suna is trying to get rid of me. So to make it seem as if i have left again or that i have already died i will disappear and return a different creature i ask taht you take over the village as the hokage while i am gone but i would like my position back on my return."

The nest in the corner of the office produced a insect about two times the size of a normal mans hand and flew to mercurys shoulder.

"This is one of my carrier bugs you must keep with you at all times and only set free in an emergency which is when it will fly to the place i will be hiding which will signal for me to return."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Mercury listens to every word of the hokage. After looking around the area while Hachi spoke he looks up upon hearing the end of it. You want me to be....acting hokage? Mercury paces back and forth for a moment before looking back at Hachi through his anbu mask.

Finally coming to terms with the situation he nods in approval. Choosing to remain masked rather than revealing his identity only to lose it again when Hachi returned. As he remained something large landed on his shoulder. A bit freaked out by how large the bug is he shows no visible signs of it. He looks back at Hachi. Understood sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mothman
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:44 pm

After the nod hachi smirked slightly at his acceptance and preformed a single handsign the nest in the corner disappearing and the bugs in the room flying out the window and disappearing into the forest.

"Relax this office is now yours the barrier over konoha still stand as well as my trillions of ants that will attack any unknown people that enter the village as well as grenade bugs to stun them."

Hachi then walked towards the window jumping out of it and running into the forest getting a decent distance away from the office then opening his wings and flying away.

(exit)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Mercury walked over to the window and looked out as his kage left the village leaving him in charge. Cracking his neck he began work on things he would need in place. He called for one of the anbu to come to the room as the large bug made him shudder for a moment at the possibility that a bug so large was actually on him. The masked shinobi entered the room.

Mercury went over to the kage's desk and began to explain some things to the anbu under him. Moments later the shinobi vanished. As he did Merc walked back and forth pacing on things that may need to be done in the abscene of his kage. It was very good to know that he would leave the defenses of the city in tact. He wondered why Suna wanted his leader dead so much.

As he maintained his thoughts the anbu returned kneeling down as the room quickly filled with dozens of cloaked men in similar masks. Mercury explains the situation to them all and gives them orders not to leave the village but to remain out of sight and patrol. He tells each of them a certain routine to follow before waving his hands as they each begin to vanish from the room acknowledging him as acting Hokage. He halts two from vanishing. One wore a bull mask and the other wore a tiger mask. He ordered the two of them to guard him at all times during this time but to remain out of sight.

The two shinobi nodded and vanished as Mercury sits on the edge of the desk. Moments later two chuunin arrive looking for the hokage Hachi. Merc explains that he is acting hokage and orders that the information be relayed to the village. He also asks that someone repair the office as he walks past them headed towards the city streets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE   

Back to top Go down

HOKAGE'S OFFICAL OFFICE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1