Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
12 days NarutoBUTTON-1

12 days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talis
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Talis

12 days Empty
PostSubject: 12 days   12 days EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Well my character has taken more time to complete then I expected, but it will be done by the time I leave for an unfortunately extended vaction, which will last as the title implies 12 days, the first 4 I'm guaranteed I'll have little, if no internet access. The next 8 days, I may have a chance of access depending on if the place I'm staying has wifi, but if I do I may not be able to access a computer, leaving me with my Ipod, to check few topics and read email.

Saying this I'm trusting the site, under Ryu to stay active, and not dieing (I can't say how many times I've gone on vacation and a site died) this is also under the jurisdiction of the members to enjoy themselves with high level topics. During the time I'm gone Ryu, Yuina and Dae can work together to fill the Tsuchikage spot or pick one person to. I hope no unnecessary changes occur while I'm gone, or else some one will have fun explaining.

I'll post again for when I'm officially gone.
Back to top Go down
"Toshihiro Yamaguchi"
Newbee
Newbee

12 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12 days   12 days EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:42 pm

Haha. Those sites were my fault...weren't they?

TALIS YOU BETTER TEXT ME! We have many things to discuss
Back to top Go down
Talis
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Talis

12 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12 days   12 days EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:13 am

I'm officially gone, if you desperately need anything email me at theharrier867@aim.com or talk to Kida, and he might relay the message, but that's up to him as Ryu and the rest are perfectly capable of functioning without me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

12 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12 days   12 days Empty

Back to top Go down

12 days
Page 1 of 1