Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 NarutoBUTTON-1

Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]

Go down 
+6
Yami Kurushimi
.Blood
Sunflower
¡¿Naethyn?!™
Kori
Death.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin
Yami Kurushimi

Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:48 am

[[ Since it's taking you forever to post, and I want to leave Kuro, I'll make my exit topic now.]]

Tenshin, as soon as he realised that it was Yami who was standing in front of him, ran toward her and hugged her. Yami's eyes were watering and she was holding back the tears of happiness. She had missed Tenshin a lot. It was too long since she had last seen him. Both when they became Jounin had a lot more of work and concerns so they couldn't meet too often. Yami stood there, hugging the most important human being in the world. '' Yami I missed you o so much. I apologize that I didn't see you as much after becoming a Jounin I've grown busy in those times, but now I'm free and happy you are safe, and might I add still beautiful as ever. " Yami heard Tenshin say, as they were still hugging. Her red eyes looked at his, full of tears and happiness. ''I have missed you, too, Tenshin. It has been long since we last met each other. Too long.'' she said smiling , tears running down her cheeks.

Then, Tenshin let go of her, but still held her hand. She tightened her grip around his hand and wiped with the other hand away her tears. Tenshin gave her a feeling of security. A feeling that nothing was going to go wrong. That everything would be perfect. Tenshin reminded her of her home, Kirigakure. Despite the fact that she had killed the Kage before Shirosame, her memories were quite happy. The Mizukage had always spent time with her, teaching her about life and Jutsu techniques. He was a good man, however, Yami didn't feel any remorse that she had killed him. She was raised by him with the belief that she would become Kage one day, but instead of picking her for the Kage spot he had chosen Shirosame. Shirosame, who was the evil personified.

Going through all these memories again, Yami realised that she missed her home. She wanted to go back. She wanted to see what had happened since she was gone. If Shirosame was still Kage or if someone else had become the new Kage.
'' ...Yami, he is welcomed to seek temperary shelter in the castle upon arrival." Kaze said, Yami grasping only the part which included her name. She looked at Kaze, her expression bored again. It was quite funny how she and Tenshin could change their facial expressions so easily. ''Kaze, I have decided to not join the Kurotsuki.'' she said, her voice cold and steady, unlike Kaze's. She turned to Tenshin, placed her hand on his shoulder, and pulled him down a bit. She was standing on her toes in order to reach him. ''I'll go back home'' she whispered into his ear ''come and visit me sometime'' Yami hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, and then turned to the others. ''It was a pleasure to meet you'' she said and then turned away, toward were her home was, Kirigakure.

[[Exit]]
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee
Tenshin Nara

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:33 am

Tenshin looked at Kaze as he began to laugh. Tenshin let go of Yami hand and raised his own and pointed at Kaze. " You idiot. Don't you listen. You talk about me wanting attention yet our so full of yourself you don't listen at all. " Tenshin began to laugh. " That's going to cost you child. Now if your retarded ass was listening you would have heard my question was what are you doing here. Your answer was not to mine. You began to speak of your plans of the future. Did I ask for your plans no I ask what are you all doing here. Now child don't try to get all high and mighty with me thinking your smarter or whatever you was trying to do because the way you tried and failed to answer my question was enough to prove that you was an idiot, and don't disserve to be in charge of whatever your doing here. " Tenshin was amused by the knowledge this kid solely thinks he holds.

Tenshin soon turned his attention towards Yami. He listen to all her words as he grabbed her hand once more. " Aw, So that’s what you are here for to join some cope named Kurotsuki explains a lot now. " Tenshin was soon dragged down to Yami's level. '' I'll go back home. '' She spoke into his ears. Tenshin gave her a quick kiss back and replied with a nod and a smile. He then watched as she began to fade with distance. " Aw, Isn't she beautiful, if you do follow her I'll be glad to help you to the graveyard located by her, I mean our hometown. " Tenshin turned is cold red eyes back towards Kaze. He propped his glasses and then spoke once more. " Excuse my cruel ways Kaze, just don't like children such as yourself who think they are smart. "

Tenshin reached into his jacket pocket, he stared at all the people around him, and behind the three knives, he saw them all standing in silence, fingers around his pockets, as he laugh at them, he gripped all three, he soon dropped his head towards the ground, while he raised his hands. " Lets play children." Tenshin then raised his head and swung his arm across his chest causing the items in his hands to fly towards three heads in the area, each known as Loki, Kanako(Sunflower), and some cat like child who loved the girl so much (.Blood).
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee
Tenshin Nara

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:53 pm

If I may I'll call an Auto hit....
Been 5 days since anyone replied.....
So I kill the people I aimed at no....
I would love if an Admin comes and approve of this...
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:25 pm

-Denied.

-Don't care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narugodsrpg.heavenforum.com/
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee
Tenshin Nara

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:48 pm

I said Admin not some washed up
punk who doesn't even have
Mod powers...
So walk away chump.
Not in the mood for your crap.
Also I didn't ask if you cared Biiotch!!!
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:23 am

OOC: Tenshin, I had told you yesterday that I would be posting.

Kaze listened to the middle-aged man speak, but ignoring his rude comments. "Child?" He thought. He wasn't a child and definitely didn't act like one. Despite this Kaze still remained quiet, not making any movement. Though there was something about this man, something that made him somewhat insane. Kaze eyed him with his Sharingan, not losing his focus on Tenshin. But as Tenshin continued, Kaze was starting not to like this guy. However, he still respected him, as the man was more experienced in life and such. "Well then, my apologies." He said after the man was finished. Tenshin lowered his head, and placed his hands into his pockets. "Hmmm....what is he doing?" He thought. As he began to get the feeling that something was up and decided to make the first move. He immediately set off a chain of handseals, and just seconds before the knives came into contact with their faces, a strong wind flung the weapons back towards Tenshin. Luckily, his timing was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee
Tenshin Nara

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Sorry your post is voided for the fact I waited 5 days now 6 days fr you all to post.. You failed to do so and I talked to Ryusaki over MSN he says I have the right to call my hit...
Thank you I'll make my post once I'm done eatting and doing my homework ^.^
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:03 pm

OOC: You didn't mind I post two days again, and now you say its suppose to be voided? But if my post happens to be voided, then only Zane would be a valid hit. Loki and Fiona are on absence.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee
Tenshin Nara

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:24 pm

"You didn't mind I post two days again" WTF does that mean???
Also Loki said he be back on monday.... Like a month ago....
So I think his Absence is up but unless An Admin says otherwise then he is dead....
As for Fiona, she is dead as well
Why because her absent wasn't a true absent she was just
telling the whole world what time she was going to be gone for like anyone cares
" From 1-3:30 PM, I will be helping a soccer camp for the youth
generation of my town until next monday. "
Was her quate if I'm not mistaken.... Not really an absences if you ask me.
And also that was posted you guess it a month ago.
So do you wish to try this again with me...
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:20 pm

OOC: Loki was online a few days ago, and while on the cbox he had said he wouldn't be active for a while. Fiona, if you weren't aware, is supposedly sick from Swine Flu. Her friend, Fox, had said so. But I believe she isn't sick anymore. You'll have to ask Fox about Fiona's absence, as I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee
Tenshin Nara

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Swine Flu that shit's been cureed already doubt she could have caught that shit in this time span also to had she had it once a year ago.. You can't catch it a second time because once you git it once your body builds a Anti Virus for it As for loki he never posted it or had anyone post it for him so it's not official... So I still call a hit... and they both including Zane will die... ^.^
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:39 pm

OOC: 1) She lives in Canada, and 2) it was her second time catching it. I don't see how, I'm guessing she only got a half immunity from it or something(half immunities can occur). I'll post it then, so I guess he lives. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee
Tenshin Nara

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Kinda to late for thar so like I said he is dead...
And just because she lives in Canada doesn't mean shit...
I repeat They have a fucking cure.. Anywho I'll post my
Killing them later Also I see no Absents made by Fox saying Fiona sick so again
I win Now I'm kill them both game over
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee
Tenshin Nara

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Tenshin watched as the three kunais hit the heads of each of the members. " So sad you idoits didn't move. " Tenshin walked towards there body and removed the kunais from each of there heads. Tenshin then took out three glass containers and placed the victims heads over it and watched as there blood poured out into the containers. Tenshin then looked at Kaze. " OO Am I sorry I would have killed you but I thought it be nice and let you live. " As the body was drained dried of there beautiful red water. Tenshin picked the containers up and placed them on his back. Tenshin then leaned over the dead bodies closed his eyes and began to speak.

" Requiescat in pace. Che tu possa trovare la pace nella morte non hai mai trovato in vita. " Tenshin opened his deep red eyes and glanced at Kaze. Tenshin then smiled with an evil grin across his face. " I'm going home. " Tenshin then jumped up towards a tree and walked away as the Three shinobi's lied dead and Kaze standing in a pool of the blood of his own fallen comrades. Tenshin was long gone with his blood and moved on towards a new day.

((Exit I had no reason to stay after getting my kill... Your post was voided Kaze
I spoke to Ryusaki already and he says
I have the right to call a hit and kill. Since nobody posted in 6 days.))
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:15 pm

OOC: I posted within the 6 days you fool. >>
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:20 pm

OOC:

Loki's death - Voided.

Reason: Even before your post, Tenshin, Loki was inactive for at least 2-3 weeks. And since group members are to be active, he is considered an inactive RPer. Therefore, his death is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
Kazekage
Kazekage
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:12 pm

OOC He is still within the topic acknowledging his activity beforehand. It is his fault he left. Tenshin is still within the topic, and irp so is Loki, you think he just dissipates in thin air, No. tenshin may call off the hit since he isn't active, but if he does continue with his previous attack to Kill Loki than this is Perfectly legal.
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee
Tenshin Nara

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 pm

I take it I got the kills Whoo hoo okay
Anywho I'm done with this topic...
Back to top Go down
Kori
Genin
Genin
Kori

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Im dead ok fight over ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]   Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to Chaos Castle [No Killing]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Divinity  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: