Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Naethyn's Bojutsus NarutoBUTTON-1

Naethyn's Bojutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
¡¿Naethyn?!™
Jounin
Jounin
¡¿Naethyn?!™

Naethyn's Bojutsus Empty
PostSubject: Naethyn's Bojutsus   Naethyn's Bojutsus EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:33 pm

I needed to post these....

Name: Staff Art: Windmill
Classification: Bojutsu
Element: -
Requirements: Naethyn's Staffs either Kuroneko or Shironeko
Description: This technique allows Naethyn to spin his staves in both a counter clockwise and clockwise motion. Naethyn can do this with both his staffs, and by implementing a little chakra, he can speed up of spinning.

Name: Staff Art: Hurricane Strike
Classification: Bojutsu
Element: -
Description: Naethyn takes one of his staffs and begins to windmill counter clockwise and by adding a little chakra he can speed up the spinning and then he suddenly stops right before it reaches the 300 degrees mark and slams down on the person.

Name: Combination Art: Ninjutsu and Bojutsu: Staff Wave Spin
Classification: Bojutsu / Ninjutsu
Element: Suiton
Description: This Technique allows the user to start windmilling in any direction and use the Water Conversion or Water from Air technique to create a small 5M tall wave of water flushing at the opponent.

Name: Light Release: Light Suction
Classification: Ninjutsu
Element: Hiton
Requirements: Hand or Two fingers must be on the opponents eyes for 1 universal post
Description: The way this jutsu works is when Naethyn's hand touches the shinobi victims eyes for 1 universal post, a post of his, and a post of mine (or more depending on the people) during my second post I have the ability to "steal the light" from there eyes making them permanately blind.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

Naethyn's Bojutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naethyn's Bojutsus   Naethyn's Bojutsus EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Naethyn's Bojutsus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Divinity  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: