Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Edit to the Point system  NarutoBUTTON-1

Edit to the Point system

Go down 
+3
.Hell
Ryusaki Toketsu
.Oblivion.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
.Oblivion.
Sanin
Sanin
.Oblivion.

Edit to the Point system  Empty
PostSubject: Edit to the Point system    Edit to the Point system  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Missions

By looking in the mission section, and taking on bounties or task assigned by a Kage or high ranking official in your village, you will be awarded with points. The standard award for missions are as follows, by rank:

E-10 points

D- 25 points

C-35 Points

B-50 points

A- 75 points

S- 100 points

This is Talis's
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Missions

By looking in the mission section, and taking on bounties or task assigned by a Kage or high ranking official in your village, you will be awarded with points. The standard award for missions are as follows, by rank:

E-5 points

D- 15 points

C-25 Points

B-35 points

A- 45 points

S- 65 points
I lowered the point's because they where to much but you decided on which one we use

By successfully killing someone through the story roleplay you will gain points. The number is fixed for each rank, to prevent people from hunting down people with a large amount of points. The point’s yields are as follows:

*Note if you kill someone 2 ranks or lower below your rank the amount you get decreases by 10 points for each of those ranks. Ex an S rank kills a A rank they get the full 100 points, but if they kill a rank B rank they get 60 points, if they kill a C- rank they get 30 points, a d-rank, they’ll get zero points.*

E-15 points

D- 30 points

C- 50 points

B- 70 points

A-100 points

S- 50% of targets points (Note, if they have a small amount you’ll get a base line 110)
This is Talis

By successfully killing someone through the story roleplay you will gain points. The number is fixed for each rank, to prevent people from hunting down people with a large amount of points. The point’s yields are as follows:

E-5 points ( killing a AS is just wrong if you are a very high rank

D- 15 points

C- 25 points

B- 35 points

A-40 points

S- 50 points

Training

By Training with/yourself or with another individual you may generate extra points. This may be done only a few times a week, if you reach a point in which an admin deems it excessive, you’ll be asked to refrain from training for a short period of time. There are two main types of point training, the first being individual Training the second being training under a master. While you may train individually through a fight, while training under a master you are actually learning from them. The values vary from in story to training in the training section, There are two levels of training:

Basic Training-This is training anyone can through, it generates a minimal amount of points and as such one will be allowed to use this more times than others.

-Individual Basic Training-Generates a simple amount of 10 points, it also requires 1,000 word training post. (Note doing this in the story rp generates 15 points)

-Basic training with a master- Generates 25 points, 10 posts must be made overall each consisting of at least 500 hundred words.(Note doing this through the story rp generates 30 points)

Advanced Training –This is used to classify more intense training that one must be at least B rank t o put themselves through, this is something that one will not be allowed to more than 2 times a week.

- Individual Advanced Training -Generates a simple amount of 40 points, it also requires 2,000 word training post. (Note doing this in the story rp generates 50 points)
-Advanced training with a master- Generates 65 points, 15 (1 page) posts must be made overall each consisting of at least 500 hundred words.(Note doing this through the story rp generates 75 points)

I do not think we should do this
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Death
If a character dies one loses one hundred points provided, they are not an S rank (unless they aren’t killed by a person). If your rank is above C you lose 50 points each rank, so the loss is as follows:

E-100 points

D – 100 points

C- 100 points

B-150 points

A/S-200 points
Talis

Death
If a character dies one loses one hundred points provided, they are not an S rank (unless they aren’t killed by a person). If your rank is above C you lose 50 points each rank, so the loss is as follows:

E-25 points

D – 30 points

C- 40 points

B-50 points

A/S-60 points

Jutsu
We currently do not have limits on the jutsu amount one may have, but we do restrict things like S ranks and kinjutsu.
Talis
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jutsu
E - 3 Point's ( For AS )

D - 5

C -10

B - 15

A - 20

S - 50

Custom jutsu

E - 5 ( For AS )

D - 10

C -15

B - 20

A - 50

S - 60

Elements

Anyone below a chuunin rank, automatically gets one element, there primary element, a t chuunin one gets another free element, provided they train with someone who has it for 10 posts overall this becomes the secondary element.
The third and final elements for almost every ninja is not a free element, one must train for this element once they reach S rank. It costs 550 points, and takes 3,000 words of training; train with another person drops the point cost to 500 points and one full page of training

Talis

Elements Genin may start with 1 and Chuunin my start with 2 Jounin and up may start with 3

To get a new Element it is 1200 word's maximum of 3 Element uness a special clan Element like Wood

Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Ryusaki Toketsu

Location : Around the corner...beating up the guy that robbed me

PostSubject: Re: Edit to the Point system    Edit to the Point system  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:12 pm

I like these changes primarily

Last edited by Ryusaki Toketsu on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Edit to the Point system    Edit to the Point system  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:13 pm

60 points is too low for an S rank. I say 100 points.

It's twice as powerful as an A rank, so Do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narugodsrpg.heavenforum.com/
Ryusaki Toketsu
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Ryusaki Toketsu

PostSubject: Re: Edit to the Point system    Edit to the Point system  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:13 pm

there was never anything that said across the board that an S-rank is twice as powerful as an A-rank
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Edit to the Point system    Edit to the Point system  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Well S ranks are only supposed to be used in a Last resort or to do something huge, with a cost in it. S ranks are Forbidden for a reason. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.narugodsrpg.heavenforum.com/
Ryusaki Toketsu
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Ryusaki Toketsu

PostSubject: Re: Edit to the Point system    Edit to the Point system  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:34 pm

S-ranks are never stated forbidden either. Forbidden techs just happen to be S-rank
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Edit to the Point system    Edit to the Point system  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:40 pm

Blow it up. Blow it all up.

I'm getting bored with the semantics, somebody just pick a system, we'll ACTUALLY IMPLEMENT, then we can make adjustments as we go.
Back to top Go down
"Toshihiro Yamaguchi"
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: Edit to the Point system    Edit to the Point system  EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:54 pm

I prefer Talis's system.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Edit to the Point system    Edit to the Point system  EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Limiting jutsu is stupid too. I think you should be allowed to limit how many they start with, but not how many they can learn. WHy would you bother limiting something that they have to work for anyways?
Back to top Go down
"Toshihiro Yamaguchi"
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: Edit to the Point system    Edit to the Point system  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:07 am

YES! Limit how many they can start with. My life would be infinitely easier.
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: Edit to the Point system    Edit to the Point system  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:36 pm

well it all looks fair. It works and makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Talis

PostSubject: Re: Edit to the Point system    Edit to the Point system  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Let me be straight up honest with you, I may be biased, but simply lowering the values doesn't make it easier, and 60 is too low for an s rank as it's something you should...I don't know, really work for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edit to the Point system    Edit to the Point system  Empty

Back to top Go down

Edit to the Point system
Page 1 of 1