Naruto Divinity

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates

Share | 

Sairento Enzetsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hybris Kinkotsu no Kaguya
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Sairento Enzetsu   Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Bloodline Information

Kekkei Genkai:
Sairento Enzetsu (Silent Speech)

Description:
The Silent Speech kekkei genkai is utilized by the Sairento clan, and can only be used by Twin's from whom are born by a mother from the Sairento clan, and father from the Enzetsu clan. The only known Twin's who have successfully been born from these clans is the couple of Natsu and Fuyu, an elite Jounin pair. They use this kekkei genkai to emit telepathic conversation between each other from any given distance, at any point in time. In addition, they have the opportunity to feel each others pain, and can communicate freely between each other by reading each others minds, and responding to any thought and such without anyone else being aware of it.

Furthermore, any thoughts shared by one Twin, can be 'heard' by the other. IE: If Natsu thought about eating ramen because she was hungry, Fuyu would nonetheless feel like eating ramen, because he is suddenly hungry. The clan also has a special ability they have kept unknown to the world by secretly hiding the Twin's prowess behind the facade of simple common sense and understanding. Natsu and Fuyu are the only two born successors who have actually uncovered the true power of their clan's Hidden Technique.

Physical Traits
None

Ability Overview
Sairento Sanketsu (Silent Suffocation)

This kekkei genkai can only be utilized by the twin ninja, Fuyu and Natsu. They activate this jutsu by taking advantage of their twin-telepathy to communicate through each others mind. This is the reason they have mastered the arts of Genjutsu and Illusion. However, this is not the case. The kekkei genkai they both share is called Silent Suffocation for a reason, because it allows them to, when together, reduce the amount of overall oxygen in the air around them by a great amount, suffocating opponents slowly, but surely. However, this can only happen when both twin's are present at the same time. As time grows on, a larger percentage of the oxygen in the area is cut off. If each twin is not together, and the kekkei genkai is activated, the effects still manifest themselves, however, less amount of oxygen is taken away than it would've been if the twins weren't seperated.

As time grows on, less and less oxygen in the area becomes present, which would suffocate the enemies present. Note: This doesn't affect Fuyu or Natsu. This happens by having the twins notably manipulate the oxygen particles in the air and direct them into a manipulative state, turning the matter into pure nitrogen which is a colorless, tasteless and orderless gas that compromises approximately 78% of the Earth's atmosphere. As such, the subjects would detect no abnormal sensation. This leads to asphyxiation without the painful or traumatic feeling of suffocation.

When a human breathes in pure nitrogen, they exhale carbon dioxide without resupplying oxygen. This is the reason for the slow, silent meaning of the kekkei genkai. A typical human breathes between 12 and 20 times per minute at a rate primarily influenced by carbon dioxide concentration, and thus pH, in the blood. With each breath, a volume of about 0.6 liters is exchanged from an active lung volume (tidal volume + functional residual capacity) of about 3 liters. Normal air is about 78 percent nitrogen, 21 percent oxygen, and 1 percent argon, carbon dioxide, and other gases. After just two or three breaths of nitrogen, the oxygen concentration in the lungs would be low enough for some oxygen already in the bloodstream to exchange back to the lungs and be eliminated by exhalation. Crude simulation of oxygen transport through the lungs and blood stream suggests that the partial pressure of oxygen in arterial blood would be about 50 percent of saturation 1 minute after switching gases and would reach zero within 3 minutes.

Loss of consciousness may be accompanied by convulsions (Fisher n.d.) and is followed by cyanosis and cardiac arrest. About 7 minutes of oxygen deprivation causes death of the cerebral cortex and presumably the medulla oblongata, which controls breathing and heart action. The medulla oblongata is the lower half of the brain-stem. In discussions of neurology and similar contexts where no ambiguity will result, it is often referred to as simply the medulla. The medulla contains the cardiac, respiratory, vomiting and vasomotor centers and deals with autonomic functions, such as breathing, heart rate and blood pressure. Overall, this Hidden Technique is used by utilizing a different handseal, or series of handseals, every post. (Note: THEY ARE GLOBAL)

The overview of oxygen loss is as follows:
When Both Twins Are Present;
1 Post: 10% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Bird Handseal
2 Posts: 20% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Monkey Handseal
3 Posts: 30% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Horse Handseal + Ram Handseal
4 Posts: 40% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Dragon Handseal
5 Posts: 50% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Rabbit Handseal + Dragon Handseal
6 Posts: 60% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Dragon Handseal + Snake Handseal
7 Posts: 70% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Rabbit Handseal + Dragon Hendseal + Horse Handseal
8 Posts: 80% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Bird Handseal + Monkey Handseal
9 Posts: 90% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Dragon Handseal + Rat Handseal
10 Posts: 100% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Bird Handseal
11 Posts: 50% Asphyxiation
12 Posts: 100% Asphyxiation (Death)

When Both Twins Are Seperated;
1 Post: 5% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation -
2 Posts: 10% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Bird Handseal
3 Posts: 15% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation -
4 Posts: 20% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Monkey Handseal
5 Posts: 25% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation -
6 Posts: 30% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Horse Handseal + Ram Handseal
7 Posts: 35% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation -
8 Posts: 40% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Dragon Handseal
9 Posts: 45% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation -
10 Posts: 50% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Rabbit Handseal + Dragon Handseal
11 Posts: 55% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation -
12 Posts: 60% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Dragon Handseal + Snake Handseal
13 Posts: 65% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation -
14 Posts: 70% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Rabbit Handseal + Dragon Hendseal + Horse Handseal
15 Posts: 75% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation -
16 Posts: 80% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Bird Handseal + Monkey Handseal
17 Posts: 85% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation -
18 Posts: 90% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Dragon Handseal + Rat Handseal
19 Posts: 95% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation -
20 Posts: 100% Oxygen/Nitrogen Manipulation - Bird Handseal
21 Posts: 50% Asphyxiation
22 Posts: 100% Asphyxiation (Death)

Last edited by Hybris Kinkotsu no Kaguya on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inus Resiege
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Sairento Enzetsu   Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:42 pm

I'mma say... No. Right off the bat. No manipulating atoms, molecules, or things like that. I disapprove. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Sairento Enzetsu   Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:06 pm

What part of this would you typically consider atom manipulation. Although I know I have stated it as such its the same as Iron Sand. I am doing nothing more than manipulating the very properties of the things around me. Just as an Ice user would manipulate water, or the Kage could produce water from the atoms around him, or a personal skilld with chakra manipulates the proprties of the strength into their OWN strength, influencing CES. Its nothing more than manipulation over something that the clan specializes in.

And the last time I checked, a kekkei genkai was composed of nothing more than an enhanced ability or a set of abilities that revolve around how a character is created, which is relevant to the very creation of the character and its purpose. What do you see wrong with this kekkei genkai? Its unique, creatvive, and NOT OP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: Sairento Enzetsu   Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Actually, reading it through, it's not that OP. I mean, it sounds OP at first, but considering it takes one of them 22 posts to asphyxiate you (Which you may need to add a post or two, total asphyxiation doesn't kill you immediately). But I think it's ok given that the opponent would surely notice a lower air quality at about 30% manipulation, if not earlier.

BUT!

I don't think it needs to be a kekkai genkai. This seems similar to say, certain air pressure techniques. As far as I'm concerned, the Twin Telepathy should be the KKG. The Silent Suffocation, as you stated no one other then the twins could use it, sounds more like a Hidden Technique.

The only thing you need to add is that they cannot do it at will. Hand seals would be needed, and then a following hand seal for every post you continue the technique for.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Sairento Enzetsu   Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:36 pm

How will I compromise making that a Hidden Technique? Like.. A technique revitalized as a technique only used by my clan, or.. What?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: Sairento Enzetsu   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:17 pm

It was just the wording that threw me off, I would still say your entire clan could do it, and then maybe have the twin TK as a hidden technique. One or the other should be hidden, the twin TK makes more sense to be a hidden tech, as I'm under the impression they're the only set of twins in the clan.

AND, because I never seem to bump into you otherwise, it's your post in that Kiri thread.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Sairento Enzetsu   Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torasame Hoshigaki
Mizukage
Mizukage