Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops) NarutoBUTTON-1

Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inus Resiege
Chuunin
Chuunin

Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops) Empty
PostSubject: Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops)   Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Inus Resiege wandered throughout the Gate Area of the Hidden Cloud village, trying to find something very important. He had dropped his katana somewhere along the way, and figured he'd need it for this mission. As he wandered through the streets, cursing to himself, he rubbed the seal upon his back; it itched. The seal was a simple mechanism that allowed him in and out of the village for a short period of time, which was a good thing considering the ridiculous barrier that the Raikage had set up.

"I hate cages.." He muttered to himself, bending down and reaching out to grab the handle of his katana. Reattaching the sheath to his belt, he sighed, rubbing his neck. "But at least I can see the sky.." He turned back toward the massive gate, a thrill of excitement surging through him. He'd finally be free of the barrier, at least for a little while.

Bearing that thought in mind, Inus strolled happily through the gate, flashing his passport to the guards on his way through the barrier. He placed the passport back in its respective pouch, and headed toward the direction of the crops he was to burn. When he had grown close enough, he'd know it. He could smell the infected plants from his vantage point in a tree, downwind of the single guard, and about ten feet from the crops. The guard stared in his direction but appeared to not see him. Using this to his advantage, Inus cheerfully cast up a thick layer of fog over the area, covering the entire crop field and a ten-foot radius around it.

--
• Name: Oblak Stil: Thick Fog
• Classification: Ninjutsu
• Element: Suiton/Fuuton
• Requirements: Resiege Clan
• Description: One of the Oblak Stil techniques, this jutsu produces a thick cloud somewhere within 10 feet of the user. The cloud is typically on the ground, though not always. The cloud is exactly 3 meters in diameter, and 6 feet high all around. It's far too thick to see through.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops)   Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:23 pm

The guard was only around 6 feet tall, with a large armored piece of arm on his right, with a blade at hand. He was ordered to defend the crops until the disease leaked onto the Kumo crops. Only with a light grin on his expression he saw the entering male, but with a fog covering the male. He looked right, and he looked left. Somewhere, somewhere. His blade ran along the ground, then through the fog, seeing if some wind would blow some of it away. He couldn't really see through the fog, since it was so thick. He murmured to himself to try and see how he might be able to get through it. The crops were only a few feet behind him, dying and brown. The blade in his hand was just a butcher's cleaver.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narugodsrpg.heavenforum.com/
Inus Resiege
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops)   Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Inus waited only a short time after he had cloaked his opponent and himself in the fog to activate the next step of his plan. Just as the large man slashed through the air, the fog around him split in two, as if he had done it himself. Then, suddenly, the stow sides formed into flat surfaces, like walls, and crashed in on him. They were as hard as actual walls, meaning that this technique would surely crush the man into a mangled corpse, or at least that's what Inus was hoping.

[[Uber short]]

---
• Name: Oblak Stil: Shapes in the sky
• Classification: Ninjutsu
• Element: Suiton/Fuuton
• Requirements: Resiege Clan
• Description: Using the water droplets in clouds, fog, or mist within 10 feet of the user, a ninja may use this jutsu to reform the cloud into any shape. The cloud will now be significantly heavier, reinforced by chakra, so that impact with it feels like hitting a solid object.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops)   Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 pm

He only could breath for a moment before he was squished in two by the mass of cloud walls that bashed him into nothing but a mangled corpse that fell as soon as the walls came off of himself. Blood smeared on the hardened clouds, his dead body just laying before the man. The crops were now unguarded.

[ Short post. >.> ]
Back to top Go down
Inus Resiege
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops)   Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 pm

[[I apologize for my unofficial absence, I trust I can continue my mission?]]

Inus smiled sadistically as he released his fog, the water droplets dissipating into the thin mist. He jumped down, the mist completely disappearing at this point. He walked up toward the diseased field and sighed, reaching into his pouch. He touched the soft piece of paper, and instantly realized something: blowing the field up would just spread the infection further. Sighing once more, he moved toward the shed a short distance away.

Rifling through the shed he found a small tank of oil, probably used to keep the gears of something working right. Either way, it would work for this purpose. Inus got himself on top of the shed, and placed a paper tag onto the can. Lobbing the can over the field, he caused it to explode high enough that the shockwave wouldn't touch the crops. The flaming oil fell on the crops, and they caught like dry straw. Inus watched while noxious clouds of smoke billowed into the air in a column for a short while before leaping down from the shed. He created a barrier of solid fog around the field to keep the fire from spreading any further, and waited for it to burn out.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops)   Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:50 pm

-Mission Complete- >>

[ Congratz. Head back to get your reward. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops)   Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops) Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn the Witches!(I mean Crops)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Divinity  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: