Naruto Divinity

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates

Share | 

Hokuto's House (private, R-Rated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hokuto
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Hokuto's House (private, R-Rated)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Hokuto brought Kuroden into her house. The house had many sexual toys littering the floor and it had an extremely large bed big enough for 5 people. The shelves had boxes of many different lubrication, and there were panties littering the floor. Hokuto jumped onto her enormous bed and sat on it. "Come and get me Sexy" She said as she became horny and wet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuroden
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

PostSubject: Re: Hokuto's House (private, R-Rated)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Kuroden laughed silently as he entered the home of his new found female friend and stepped over various toys adn such. he looked on the shelves seeing all types of lubracation and smiled as she crawled sexily onto the large bed asking him to take her for his own. He looked her over sitting there on teh bed and laughed a bit watching her.

In a flash he had taken off all of his clothes and smiled as she surveyed his girth there before her. He spoke slowly, seductively, wanting her to know well that he wanted her and something else. "We are going to do this, but do not be angry if i shall get you pregnant. it is what i want and need." He smiled as he walked towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hokuto
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: Hokuto's House (private, R-Rated)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:10 am

As she looked at him intently his cloths seemed to fly off as he undressed completely. She looked down at his waste taking note of the size of his rod. When she saw it she cummed a bit and started to take off her top. As she did this she heard him say "We are going to do this, but do not be angry if i shall get you pregnant. it is what i want and need." After she had her top taken off completely her breasts popped out just barley covered bye the black leather straps that covered her nipples. She then said " I don't care about getting pregnant. If I do I will just stay with you. Ive always wanted a child." After she was done talking she took of her shorts revealing a very thin pantie just barley covering her up. Hokuto layed down as she waited to see what he would start with. To make him more horny she spread he legs out almost ripping the thin panties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: Hokuto's House (private, R-Rated)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:19 am

((Now, while his may be riveting, there's absolutely no sense in leaving this open to the public to read, especially with your degenerate skills.

Feel free to cyber-F*** each other in pm, leave it OFF the main page.))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akumu Kaguya
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: Hokuto's House (private, R-Rated)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:27 am

Okay.

I beleive this is okay, AS LONG AS, this *BLEEP* doesent get too out of hand, and this is only too have a baby, if you are not boring any children from this topic, then end this *BLEEP* now, and just like what Dae said, you can cyber sex through pm's, you can send each other sex tapes, show eachother pictures of yourselfs in handcuffs, hey whatever gives you the pleasure just please leave it off the main site, where many adolescent children tend to be.

Sorry.

Any problems please do say so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuroden
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

PostSubject: Re: Hokuto's House (private, R-Rated)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Kuroden smiled at her and continued towards the bed to have a night with her that she would never forget. ~ 8 months later~ Kuroden slowly awoke after spending the last few month's with the mother of his soon to be born child. An extremely large yawn showed that he had slept peacefully next to the very hot very pregnant blonde and that was soundly asleep next to him. He gently kissed her before standing up in the mist village home that now appeared to be his as well. With one long yawn and a stretch he walked to the kitchen, only in his black boxers, to start breakfast for the sleeping beauty and his son. He could tell that the box would be a strong one from the way he kicked his mother. With a chuckle Kuroden got started on her favorites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokuto's House (private, R-Rated)   

Back to top Go down

Hokuto's House (private, R-Rated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1