Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] NarutoBUTTON-1

Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:10 am

It was a calm monday evening. The barrier was down, which allowed fresh air to breeze through the area. The descending sun just starting the cool moments of the air. It felt so nice along his hot flesh, his white locks just swaying under the gentle breezes. He was sitting himself down along one of the areas just outside the barrier seal area. It was a small, yet professional-like area, with a large umbrella to block off some of the sunlight, and to shade him. The table had a full tea set, with a warm pot of hot water, and tea leaves. He loved it fresh. He wore a simple black t-shirt with the Emblem of "Raikage" on his right shoulder, and "Kazura" on his left. Black jeans covered his lower half with Gheta along his feet, no socks. His white hair was unknotted so it would only sway down to his shoulders from it's uncut being. Although it was combed back from his face to allow easy access to his tea. A light murr came from his lips as he set just one teacup down onto the table before him, setting in some green tea leaves. Pouring the hot water over them, the scent of the leaves just filled the air. It was so delectable.

The sun overhead just produced many colors in the sky, the clouds being it's canvas. Purple, red, blue, gray, a lot of colors filled into the clouds as his black hues shifted up to them, a light smile along his lips as he only picked the tea up from the table, and took a small sip. This was a nice way to relax.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narugodsrpg.heavenforum.com/
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:27 am

Walter walked around with a smile as the sun was somewhat seen and did not care. The smoke left his ciggaret and then a big cloud of smoke left his mouth and then someone could be seen. He looked at the person with a raikage thing on him. He walked over to him and took a bow. "It's nice to meet you sir. My name is Walter. Can i ask of your name Raikage?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:35 am

[Time Started: Monday. Barrier is down for this topic.]

His black hues moved from the sunset to the male that had come up to him, only for a light sigh to come through his lips. Taking his teacup to his lips, to take a light sip of the tea within it. Setting it back onto the coaster with another cup being set down, he shifted his hues to the tea for a moment, then back to him, "I am Saruno Kazura, It's nice to meet you Walter. Would you like a seat?" He murmured through his lips, offering a chair for the man.
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:41 am

Walter looked at the man and smiled. He pulled the ciggaret out from his lips and licked two fingers and put out the tip. He did not see a place to put the ciggaret and just placed it back in the pack of smokes. He walked over to the man who called himself Saruno and sat down in the chair. He looked at him with a friendly smile. "I am a jounin from the mist village." He spoke and lifted his right hand with and showed the back of his hand that had the mist markings on his glove. He pointed to it and smiled again. He placed his hands to his sides and waits to the man to speak.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:43 am

"Green or Red tea?" He asked him, with two piles of freshly picked leaves just set in a small container before them. There was the pot of hot water ready with the cup in front of it. He tried to offer hospitality for a little bit. A light yawn came from his lips as he only felt the darkness start to descend down upon them both. The sun set down a little more.
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:47 am

Walter looked at him and smiled. "Green thank you." He spoke and smiled. It was a nice night really. He looked as the sun was going away and the moon and stars started to come out. He looked at the Kage again and then the sky. "Some night eh?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:50 am

Taking a small amount of green tea leaves from it's container, he set it into the white cup just in front of him, letting them slowly make their way to the bottom. Once assuring that, he picked the pot of hot water up from the table in his right palm, pouring the hot substance into the cup until it was at it's recommended range of where the water could go. The smell of green tea filled through the air as he only put the cup onto a coaster and put it near the male, his white hair swishing some under his motions, his black hues staring up at him. "It is. So what brings you here to Kumo?"
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:56 am

Walter looked at the man and smiled taking the cup. He wrapped his hand around the cup and picked it up. He placed his other hand under the cup so it won't spill and took a sip of the tea. It was hot but did not bother him. He put it to the side and looked at him. "Well i like to get out and walk around. I need to have something to do. Can only stay in the same town for so long until you lose it. Ya know?" He said.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:59 am

He picked up his own tea to take up a light sip, his body swaying back to it's position to face the table, a light yawn coming through his lips. His own tea was put with his medicine to help him sleep. Although it'd take a couple hours before it'd take full effect. Slowly setting the cup back down, he shifted his eyes to stare at the man once more. "I see. Well, is Kirigakure boring for you?" He asked, his head tilting with a light curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:06 am

Walter looked at the man and took another sip of his tea after picking it back up. He looked at him and placed it back down. "Well yeah nothing really happens in the place. Not many people there to talk to or hang out with. But it's home." He spoke. The mist village was a small place and did not have many people there. It was his home. He took another sip of his tea and placed it back down. Walter looked at the man and sighed.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:08 am

"I see." He muttered through his lips before taking up another sip of his tea, taking the small spoon that was out of it and onto a small napkin. It kept the moisture from it to stay off the table. Slowly pressing the teacup down back onto the coaster. He only let off a light sigh. "Would you like a new home, Walter?" He asked, his eyes closed for a moment, then back open.
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:13 am

Walter took a sip from his tea and placed it down. He did not turn his head but moved his eyes to look at the man. "You mean like come here? Now why would you want a stranger like myself who you just met to join your village?" He asked. Walter looked at him seeing that the man was serious about this. He did not know why. Maybe for the same reason he gave him tea.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:19 am

He let his palms come together lightly, his fingers intertwining some. He looked serious-ish, with his hair just coming over his eyes, it's snow-white stature only being like someone else. "I'd like capable shinobi.. And there are things you can do, to keep occupied. There are things that Kiri doesn't have." He murmured, taking himself to just hold in a yawn, his medicine starting to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:24 am

Walter looked at him with a blank look on his face and sighed. "What I can do? My good man we just met. You don't know anything about me. Just my name rank and village. You have no idea of my combat skill." He spoke smiling a little. Maybe this man has heard of him from the mist village. He was somewhat known. But mainly in the mist village. He looked at him still with a small smile on his face as he drank more tea.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:28 am

"Your eyes tell most of the story, somewhat of grief, and discontent. You seek more than what you can do. And that's just from reading your eyes." He let up only a light playful laugh, "But I made that up really. I have heard of your skill from one of the traders from Kiri. Highly skilled and applicable for battle and leisure." He said a little softly, taking himself to just keep that yawn in. His hands were just still crossed in front of him, his rare smile along his lips.
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:33 am

Walter looked at the man as he drank more of his tea and looked at the moon. "So i guess i am some what known other then the Mist village. Well i guess that's good to be known." He said and looked at the man. He was not sure right now. It sounded nice but he would have to leave his village and he sighed. "it sounds nice. But if i leave the village i might hear from them again if i ever see them that is and i don't want to deal with the people of the mist for me leaving and going to another village. It will be annoying." He spoke again.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:37 am

"I can work out the paperwork if you like. Maybe some official leave papers from Kiri. If you would so like for such. If that goes through, they won't treat you like a Traitor. Just think of it as Transferring." He said with a light smile on his lips, his black eyes shutting for a moment as he felt his white hair swish down from it's position that was kept along his ears that kept them in place. 'Damn hair..'
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:41 am

Walter looked at him and finished his tea. He looked up and sighed. He looked at him and smiled. "Ok then i'll join. I'll still be a Jounin right? Hell a higher rank would be fun." He spoke laughing to himself. He really did not care much for higher rankings. Jounin was fun but other ranks could be fun all the same.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:48 am

He only lightly nodded towards the male, taking himself to hold back his dizzy vision as well. He didn't expect company, so he wouldn't of taken his tea. But it was too late on that first sip. Taking himself upwards from the seat, he set his hands back at his sides, but to hold his right upwards. "Then by a couple days from now, You'll be a Kumo Jonin. Reason for the couple days, is for the barrier is down every couple days."
Back to top Go down
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
Walter Ikani Sutor

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:54 am

Walter looked at him with a small smile and got to his feet. The kage seemed tired right now. Walter took a bow and smiled. "It was nice talking to you Saruno. But you seem tired right now so i'll let you sleep. I'll see you in a few days." He spoke walking away.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:55 am

He only nodded towards the male, before taking a light bow of his own, his right arm down along his stomach. And he just shunshin'd away to his tower before he passed out, his tea being finished. So appearing at his bedroom in the large Tower that could be seen a mile or so away, he only dove into his bed, kicking off his Gheta and falling dead asleep.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]   Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Neutrality; Mysterious Visitor(s)? [Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Divinity  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: