Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] NarutoBUTTON-1

Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamoku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kamoku

Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] Empty
PostSubject: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:18 am

Kam flew over to the watchtower that was above the office of the kage and dropped Azami off there. She wouldn't fit in the building and she needed a good rest after a hard day of guarding the borders.After that, he jumped off of the edge and grabbed onto the supporting sticks. They were usually made to hold off rain during the winter seasons, but kam loved using them as stairs. After grabbing, he let go instintaniously and dropped the rest of the distance to the soft ground. Breaking his fall immediately.

After having a bit of fun, he walked to the main entrance and showed the guards a slip in order for him to enter into the hallways. After reaching to the door of the kage, he knocked loudly. Ignoring the hulking guards standing right beside them.
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
Kazekage
Kazekage
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Null who was simply signing decorations, and making sure that the village was coming along in the correct manner. For his village was attacked recently, and coming out victorious upon two villages he needed his priorities straitened out. Upon hearing the flapping of wings, he also heard a knock at his door shortly after. His guards were at high alert due to the recent attack and would not let any one near the Kazekage without his permission. As the man knocked the guards held him off to the side, as one walked in questioning the Kazekage of anyone that he planned on seeing.

"Sir, someone by the name of Kamoku is here to see you. Shall we let him in?"

The rather large guard asked.

"Of course, let him in"

Null said not knowing the reason of the mans presence but he knew that it had to be something near importance for him to be interrupting at this time of day. As Null finished his last signature he dropped the paper into his file cabinet, and awaiting the arrival of Kamoku within his office. Null sat awaiting the mans questioning hoping that it was worth the trip over here. Craching his fingers he clicked his pen and placed it in it's holder.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kamoku

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Kam walked in, his face unsually straight. His black eyes solem. Even though he was acting mature, it just made him more weird. " Kage, I've been doing constant arieal border checks for 3 days. I was hoping that you would give me a mission as a day off from this." Kam never took full days off, he loved to complete missions as such because of the difference between staring at sand and staring at a goal. He had been Chunnin for quite a while and didn't want to stay in this spot for long. In order to become the best at his flying he needed obstacles.

Azami, whom could hear fully on what they were saying yelled down from the roof. Her feathers being groomed by the messengers. " Just give him a mission so I wont have to hear his complaining!" Even though kamoku was the only arieal bird shinobi, he wasn't in this alone.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Yoshira
Jounin
Jounin
Isamu Yoshira

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Isamu was walking towards the Kazekage's office. He had nothing to do after his training so he could just ask the Kazekage if there was any mission for him. He reached the stairs and started going up. There were many guards around and when he was allowed to enter the hallways, he just saw the office door closing. He thought that someone entered because no one got out. He reached the door and the two guards told him to put on his ribbon.
"Why are they so rude?" He thought while putting on his black ribbon. "Sattisfied?" He told them. One of the guards told him that someone was already in, after glaring at him as if Isamu could see him. However, Isamu knocked the door. "I don't care who is in. I won't need a lot of time after all." He said in a rude tone. He wasn't used to speaking that way but they were rude at him, too.

He was waiting for someone to tell him to go in. He was now thinking about the way he could ask the Kazekage for a mission, without any idea that he knew the person that was already inside the office. He could hear some voices inside but he could recognise only the Kazekage's voice. He also heard a voice familiar to him, but couldn't find out who it was. He would find out after getting in, so the only thing he had to do was just wait.
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
Kazekage
Kazekage
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Null sat with a blank stare momentarily acknowledging both the man in front of him and the squawking bird above him. Putting his fingertips together he began to hear something outside, something that wasn't just a regularly large guard but another shinobi of sunagakure. "Another one, hm.." Null thought as his eye widened slightly. He stood up closing the window so he would not have to hear the bird above him anymore. He slid a small metal lock into place to hold the window shut. He would open it later due to the grueling hot sun, but for now he could sustain the heat. As he went to go sit down he heard his door open once again, already knowing that it was a guard asking permission for another shinobi to enter the room. Before he could start Null interrupted, "Yes, go ahead and let him in I suppose." Null said, as he finally took his seat.

He was in hope that the man was also in search for a mission, just like the shinobi already in his office. He needed two notes to be given by actual shinobis of Sunagakure. Rather then Messenger birds. " Please come in, and have a seat. Or stand just like this man." Null said with a slight smile, looking towards the man at the door, and back to Kamoku. He wished that the man would haste fully enter.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Yoshira
Jounin
Jounin
Isamu Yoshira

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:00 pm

After Isamu knocked the door and waited for an answer, one of the two guard opened the door and ask the Kazekage if he could enter. He was allowed and he made two steps in front.
"Hello Lord Kazekage." he said and then walked inside. He was curious to know who the other one person was, because it was why he had to speak like that to the guards. He stood right next to that man and then asked him: "Have I met you before?" but before the man could answer Isamu looked at the window. "Yeah that's right! That's Azami!" and then apologied to Kamoku. "Well, Lord Kazekage, I'm here to take a missionn, as I have nothing to do in the village for several days now." he said and then scratched his head while whispering to Kamoku: "So why are you here again?"

Isamu wasn't sure about the mission he could take so he imagined that the Kazekage could come up with something. He knew that after entering like that and talking first to the Kazekage would make Kamoku angry. After realising that he was so stupid acting like that, he looked down and thought: "I messed things up, better i find something to rectify things."
And then, without even thinking before talking, he said loudly: "Well why don't you give us both a mission to complete together? We could work as a team, maybe." and after that he looked back at the Kazekage, while trying to see what Kamoku's expression was, without being noticed.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kamoku

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Kamoku say down on a chair as the kage instructed, though him tuning out Azami angered him a bit. Either Azami would come down from her perch and rip the window out or she would make enough noise to shatter it. In both stances kam would be nagged all week. Pretty soon the jounnin that he had previously seen that month came in and requested a mission. How it became a team mission he had no idea. " A mission with a land-based Jounnin? Crap this is going to take forever." he thought.

Kam then stood up and yawned. " Sure, I dont mind as long as you can keep up with Azami." Kamoku heard muffled wingbeats as Azami had flown from the messenger coop and dived through the window, breaking the glass and landing in kam's face, flooring him to the ground with an angry bird on him. " You short little urchin! If you ever let anyone shut me up I swear I'll tattoo chicken scratch on your face!!"
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
Kazekage
Kazekage
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Null sat and awaited as the boy walked in. And as soon as he did the rambling began. A collage of blurts, and questions. But all Null could do was sit and wait until they finished talking. And just when they did Null heard some flapping outside, when seconds later a large bird crashed through the window. He ducked his head barely dodging the bird as it clung to Kamoku and began shouting as well. Null sighed putting his for head in the palm of his head closing his eyes. He continued with his hand sliding it up his head weaving his fingers through his sandy blonde, bushy hair he finally stood up relieved to see his guards walk in and lock up the bird in a sound proof box. "Alright if were gonna get anything done please keep your abruptly large bird out of here, kay?" Null said with a questioning tone and a sigh.

Beginning to sit up normally, straight, and ready to get down to business. He pulled out two envelopes, one with a brown seal, and one with a blue seal.

"Okay i have a mission for you two and it is very simple. I want you to take these envelopes to two different villages" He said placing his palms on both of the envelopes. "This one" He said sliding the brown sealed envelop forward, "Goes to Iwagakure." "And this one" He said pushing the blue envelope forward, "Will go to Kirigakure, both of these envelopes delivered to the Kage's." Null said finally giving the envelopes to both of the shinobi. "You will stick together at All costs. For Iwa is known for some criminals to hang around the village. So do anything to stick together, and never get seperated." Null nodded as a sign off assurance awaiting for the two shinobi to take the envelopes, and be okay with the mission.

Letter:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Isamu Yoshira
Jounin
Jounin
Isamu Yoshira

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Suddenly Azami rushed in, breaking the window. Isamu took off his black ribbon in order to see what was happening. After he saw Azami on Kam, she started shouting at him and two guards walked in and locked her in a sound proof box. "That wasn't necessary.." He thought while Null started speaking. Isamu was sitting right next to Kam and thought that Kam would be bothered by that. He then started listening carefully to Null, with his black ribbon still off. After Null explained the mission, Isamu looked like something was wrong. "It's gonna be a long trip, trying to keep up with a large bird" he whispered and then sighed. "Of course we'll stick together sir." He then took the brown sealed envelop and turned his head to talk to Kam: "So we go to Iwa first, right?" he said with a fake smile on his face. "We'll make sure to deliver these two envelopes sir." he told to Null and after that he spoke again with a questioning voice: "Isn't that right, Kam?" And he kept looking at Kam with that fake smile.
<<
Back to top Go down
Kamoku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kamoku

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:41 am

Kam, whom was being attacked by Azami felt her being pulled away. When he got up and stared at the kage his usually happy tan face was dark red with anger. Azami wasn't just some bird, she was a shinobi of this village and to treat her like that was a disgrace to his position. Kam felt that null never had a companion, no one to rely on; which was why he treated Azami like nothing but an overgrown chicken. He listened to what the Kage had to say, his eyes clouding up from black to shiny grey.

He took the blue envelope and tucked it underneath his 2 coats,vest, chinese shirt, and chain mail. It would be safe there. As soon as they got the envelopes he went straight to the guards and got Azami, whom was trying to bore through the box. She was almost halfway done.

Kam walked down the hall with Isamu, Azami in his hands. He stayed quiet as his face turned from red to purple and then to a shade that shouldn't be on the human face. As soon as they got outside, he screamed as loud as he could and punched the brick wall, his metal gloves creating a large hole in it. Soon his face turned back to normal while Azami was quietly brooding.

He turned back to Isamu and stared at him. " I can fly by myself, you get on Azami and we'll be to Iwa by the rest of the day. Just don't grab onto her feathers." Azami, whom was just brushed pulled her head-feathers up in defense. " You do that you will be doings handsighns with onehand."
Back to top Go down
Isamu Yoshira
Jounin
Jounin
Isamu Yoshira

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:46 am

After Kam took the blue envelope, he and Isamu walked down the Hall. While they were walking, Kam was lookig very upset and angry. However he managed to stay calm till they got out and he released his anger by punching a brick wall. Isamu decided to ignore that and let Kam forget it. Kam told him that he could ride on Azami, but not grab her feathers. Before Isamu had the chance to answer, Azami took defensive position and told him that if he would dare and do that, he could turn to be one-handed. Isamu was scared by Azami's reaction. "Don't worry, i won't grab any of your beautiful feathers." he said smiling in fear.

He then bound his black ribbon around his eyes and he said relieved: "Back to darkness again!" They were leaving from the Kazekage's building, when Isamu told Kam in a quiet tone, with his hands in his pockets: "I'll go and prepare the necessary supplies at home. I'll meet you in about one hour at the Gates to set off... Don't forget to take the envelope with you!" His silver hair, shined in a light blue colour under the sun while he was speaking.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kamoku

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Kamoku nodded and watched as Azami calmed down. She was struck by the compliment and decided to lower her feathered head. " Thankyou, Isamu." Kam grined and patted Aza. " Okay, and don't forget yours too!." As both of them left oposite ways: kam and aza in the air while isamu walked. Kam noticed for the first time that they almost had the same hair color.

" What do you think, Aza? Do you think it's naturally that way or he bleached it?" Azami snorted. " Im colorblind you idiot, and I'd worry more about how he uses that black ribbon than his fashion sense. Baka chibi*" Kam turned face the wind and frowned, both because she called him short and the realization of his position. He was a third wheel. " Anyway lets get your supplies and some extra nicknacks." Azami sped up, shooting through the air like a bullet. " agreed."

Kam went to his parents house, it was unlike any house in the district. Instead of being made of sand and mud or even limestone the house was made of petrified wood. It was also built on top of four large stilts, making sure that all birds had access to it. Though they were at the messenger house so he could sneak off without anyone making a fuss.

He took a light napsack and filled it with some rope, a few extra chemicals such as phosphorus and a glass box of nitrogen. Things like that. He then brought a few large magnets, two metal rods, a collapable pot, goggles, water, ointments, and a metal brush. (after using the brush for his own hair) He tied the bag on the top and strapped it to his back. Unlike many animals, Azami couldn't hold baggage for long. It messed up her areodynamics.

Kam Finally placed some dried snacks and a first aid kit in a smaller bag and strapped it next to his ninja supplies on his belt. He came out and grinned. " Okay, I'm ready." Azami slowly looked at kam and her eyes grew dull. " you look like a fleeing hobit." Kams face turned pink with embarassment. " If i look like a hobit then you look like a half dead falcon." Kam grumbled, mounting Azami.

They shot off into the air once again, this time with more weight. Kam always loved the air and sun. Fire and Wind. THey best of the elements to live and work with. They finally reached the naturally-formed gate of Sunakagure to meet Isamu. Kam had brought the nessesary supplies for a long distnace trip and little food. There would be shops and farmers on the way but they wouldn't be able to stop from suna to iwa. the Kage had warned them of bandits as several other criminals.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Yoshira
Jounin
Jounin
Isamu Yoshira

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Isamu reached home somehow happy after what happend. He had a smile on his face, but this time it wasn't a fake one. He entered and saw Ayame and Ichiro(his old comrades) and Ayame ran towards him and hugged him. "Hello Isa-kun" she said full of joy. "Hello too sister!" Isamu told her surprised. Rosyo greeted him too. They were on a mission for about 2 months. "I'm so glad to see you guys, but I'll have to leave on a mission right now. I just came here to take the necessary supplies." His dear sister and best friend didn't say anything. They were disappointed, but they knew he had to do that. "I'll be back in about 5 or 6 days." Isamu told them.

After that he went in his room and brought a bag, a napsack and anything else that was necessary. "Now help me prepare my things if you will." Isamu started filling the bag while Ichiro tied the napsack with a rope giving it the form of a cylinder and his sister brought some food and a pot from the kichen. When everything was ready, Isamu tied the bag on the top and strapped it to his back. He took a lot of food and snacks also with him.

He was ready to set off, when he suddenly thought he had to check his ninja tools. He had all the needed. "Goodbye guys." He rush out and after opening the door, he fell onto his father. "Hello dad!" he said and helped him stand up. "I've to leave now on a mission. See ya!" he told him before he could say anything.

Isamu started running under the hot sun. He reached the gates breathless. " Hey Kam! I must have took too many things with me." he told Kam. "Hello Azami! How are you two? Ready to go?" he spoke again while trying to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kamoku

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Kam grinned. " Yeah, i guess we think alike." Kam pointed at the metal pot. " I already brought one and next time buy one thats collapsable, it'll save you some space." Azami flew down and bent to accomodate Isamu. " Lets go before the evening winds set in." Kam hopped off the gate top and landed next to Azami. " Okay, tuck your legs underneath you but keep your toes on azami, then use your knees to grip Azamis side-" he was inturupted by azami. " Not over my wings, thankyou." she snipped. Kam sighed and repeated what she said. " Yeah that and place your palms on the base of her neck. Don't grip anything with your hands, your thighs'll do all the work."

Kam then did a few hansighns and his chakra soon became visible. It was slightly grey as it formed into a pair of perfect wings behind kam. He flapped them to test his hold on it, sending swirls of sand to dance around them. He turned to them. " Okay, lets fly." He waited until Azami ran and shot off into the air before he took one big swoop into the sky, making a slight depression in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Yoshira
Jounin
Jounin
Isamu Yoshira

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Isamu was listeing carefully to Kam, following the instructions. It was't that difficult after all. He finally got onto Azami, with all of his body parts placed right, makig sure not to grab any of her feathers. Kam gave the sign and Azami started running. While they were taking off, Isamu felt the wind on his face while his hair started winnowing. Isamu took off the ribbon to look down. Everything looked tiny under him. He looked back and saw Suna. It was the first time in his life that he saw Suna from above. He felt a thril of joy taking over him. He then saw Kam flying right next to them and told him: "So this is how it feels like when flying."

Isamu was sure that he could exhaust Azami with all that things on his back. "Am I too heavy Aza?" Isamu asked her with a loud voice as the wind could carry his voice away. However, that feeling of joy made Isamu feel free and he didn't take on his black ribbon again in the whole flight. Now they were heading right to Iwagakure, a place that Isamu had visited in the past with his father. He was worried about that criminals Null told them about. Isamu looked Kam and then said: "What do you think about that criminals Null talked about Kam? They could be dangerous shinobi or something." After that Isamu looked down again looking at the endless desert.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kamoku

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:23 pm

kam laughed. " yeah, all of the time, even when fighting." They flew over the border into the land of the birds where kam's clan originated. there were several birds that pecked at the large bird named Azami, but she just raised her head feathers and they backed off. Though sometimes the feathers smacked isa in the face. During those times kam laughed.

Soon Aza was panting a bit. Even though she was large for her size, she was no larger than a four-foot dog. She weighed only 20 pounds so flying was a bit difficult. " Yes you're a bit heavy." she mumbled. Kam laughed. " She hasn't finished growing but i had to stunt my growth to accommodate her. Now she takes it as both an insult and a joke." Kam flew over Isa and took the heavy pack from his back. " We should eat all of the soft goods on the first day and keep the dried foods for the rest of the time." kam fashioned it next to his pack. " Also I can't fly by myself all the time so i brought some rope to tie you a good seat. We'll get the rest of the stuff i need at Iwa."

After the evening winds set in and the sun was about to set Kam and Aza decided to fly above the clouds. When they breached to the surface, with dewdrops on their shoulders and feathers they saw the sunset in it's full glory. The clouds turned orange and blood red while the sun was glowing like the ultimate ruler. King of the skies. Kam smiled. " No, no criminals could possibly get up here. Only Aza and I have been up here. We're the only aerial shinobi." His voice sounded both proud and sad.

Aza pulled her eyes from the sun and streached out her wings to glide, making a noise of comfort. " This is much better. No full blast winds and perfect hydrated air to fly in." Kam pulled a blanket out of both of their sacks and handed one to Isa. " Wrap up before you freeze. When the sun goes down it gets below zero up here. Kam placed goggles over his eyes so he wouldn't get ice in his eyes. " We will have to go through the night a bit longer until we reach the iwa border. then we can sleep."
Back to top Go down
Isamu Yoshira
Jounin
Jounin
Isamu Yoshira

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:36 am

Isamu had already got used to it. Everything was alright till they reached Land of Birds. There were so many annoying birds flying around, trying to peck him and Azami. He had enough and he was ready to start hitting them to go away, but before he could do that, Azami raised her head feathers, smacking Isamu's face. The other birds started going away, but it was so annoying. Isamu didn't react as Azami was the one carrying him for too long after all. Kam laughed and Isamu couldn't find the funny side of it so he told Kam: "What's so funny about this?" He then took a reply from Azami, telling him that indeed he was heavy. Kam flew over Isa and took the heavy pack from his back. "Thanks Kam." Isamu said smiling. Kam also told him that maybe Isamu would fly with him by hanging him with a rope. Isamu wasn't that excited after that, because flying with Aza would sure be more comfortable. "Okay...?" He told him without meaning it.

After a while, the evening winds set in and the sun was already setting. They went above the clouds and saw the sunset, while all the clouds turned red and purple. Azami’s feathers where a bit wet now, making it hard for Isamu to stand still. However, she then stretched out her wings to glide, making it easy for Isamu to find balance, as she didn’t flap her wings all the time anymore. Kam took Isamu’s blanket from his bag and handed it to him. It was going to be very cold up there, after Kam wore his goggles Isamu wore his black ribbon too. That would protect his eyes from the freezing wind. “Okay then, we’ll fly at night too.” Isamu mumbled and then sighed.

After a while, the sun set and everything turned black. Isamu took off his ribbon to see why the light was totally gone and saw the last sunbeams hiding behind a hill in front of them. “Maybe we should fly a bit lower, in order to see where we are going” Isamu told a bit worried. He saw some birds flying under them. “Are those birds owls?” He asked curious. Isamu always liked owls. His father’s summon was a barn owl. He forgot that once he made him promise to make a contact for Isamu with an owl. Isamu then looked up and saw the beautiful moon which started sharing its light with the night.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kamoku

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Kam shook his head. " No, unlike humans birds have an internal compass. They use the magnetic field to direct themselves. Since Aza is 5 times the size of her own kind, it is more accurate than most." Kam took his heavily gloved hand and pulled the ice pieces that had accumulated in there. Kam yawned. " Plus, if we go further down it'll be harder for azami to fly." Kam frowned trying to remember the last time he groomed azami with the ointment.

" You can take a nap if you want, just strap yourself." Kam pulled out a thick rope made of dried mandrake, tossing it at Isamu. Kam then scanned the area, looking at the bright stars. They would arrive at the border in two hours time. The North Star was almost completely on their left and the moon was dead center. Kam looked at aza whom was covered in ice. " You okay aza?" She shook her wings a bit, shedding several pieces of ice to the ground. " You better have brought the oil for my muscles or I'll flay you!" Kam sighed. " Just keep flying."

They soon had the Iwa border in sight. It was a wall with guards beside it. Good thing Isa would be the one whom has the envelope so they could pass. " Okay Aza, land ho!" Kam let go of his jutsu and rolled onto the ground, painfully getting up. His goggles making him look like an alien.

Aza (whom was larger) had to dive down fast and then glide the rest of the way. They had to go through the clouds, getting more wet becuase of it. She then landed hard on the dark dirt. Her legs absorbing most of the shock. The three shinobi had shocked the two guards in front of them. Kam guessed that they didn't think that shinobi would come falling from the sky. Kam grinned. " Lovely night, isn't it?"

https://narutodivinity.darkbb.com/land-of-earth-f17/from-sand-to-stone-ask-author-to-join-t543.htm#2986

continue the topic there

[TOPIC CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]   Seeing the Kage [ Mission request] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing the Kage [ Mission request]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Divinity  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: