Naruto Divinity

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates

Share | 

Walter meets Yami.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Yami was shocked by what she had heard. Of course she didn't really know what parental affection was like, but she could see that Walter was missing that a bit. Realizing what she had asked, Yami felt somewhat bad. It wasn't her intention to bring up bad memories. ''Aha...'' she didn't know what to say and so, she did something that she would never, ever, do. ''Well, my family is still alive, but they are pretty much dead for me''. Yami had done it She actually revealed to someone else than Tenshin her family life. Well, a fraction of it.

[[Short... =S ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Walter looked at her as she talked about her family being alive. He smiled a bit. "Well it might be that your family is dead to you, but it's always good to know that when your family is there for you. At the end of the day they have to love you. No matter what Family sticks together." He said smiling a bit. Walter was always close with his dad. The only thing that he did not like was that people wanted him to be like his father. That was something he did not like to do. He wanted his own name heard. Not his father's name when people talked about Walter. That's why Walter never mastered swords. That was his father's weapon of choice. Walter's was his gloves. Nothing would change that. He was then starting to think about his past with his father before he died.

It was a sunny day. Some clouds were going through the sky and sometimes even cover the sun. Walter was sitting ouside of his house with his father next to him watching the people go by. His father looked to be in his late 20's or early 30's. His hair going down his back and some strans of hair over his face. His beard coved the lower parts of his cheeks and jaws. Walter had a smile on his face as he was working on his gloves a bit. His dad looked over Walter's shoulder. "What ya working on?" He asked. Walter looked up at him. "Oh just a weapon of my own. It's going to be a good one I can tell. It's a pair of gloves with wires on them. No one will see them comming." He said with a smile. His father placed his hand on Walter's head. "My my son, That seems like a great idea for a weapon. I hope that it works out." He said smiling. Walter looked at him a bit. and looked down. "I know it's not a sword but i just want my own name." He said. His father smiled and placed his hand on his shoulder. "It does not matter to me Walter. As long as it's what you want." He said. Walter smiled and hugged his father and looked at the people walking by laughing a bit with his father.

Walter snapped back into reality. He had a smile on his face and looked at her. "One day. I'll see my father again." He said smiling. Walter looked at her in the eyes. Walter was going to see him. When that day comes, Walter will be ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:21 pm

''Pff sure. 'Love me'. The only thing they want, is to see me dead.'' Yami said more to herself than to Walter. It was true that she would have been killed by her father if it wasn't for the Mizukage before Shirosame. At the mentioning of Walter meeting his father again, Yami shivered. Of course he would. His father was dead, and someday Walter would die, too. So him meeting his dad was inevitable. Yami would have killed her family long ago, but that would only confirm their so called curse. The girl stared into Walter's eyes, and suddenly it got silent. Too silent. Yami looked out of the large windows and saw that it had stopped raining. ''Oh, look. The rain stopped.'' she said, smiling at Walter. ''You wanna sleep here or go home?'' she asked. It was already late and maybe he wanted to stay there. After all, the house had enough bedrooms for six people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Walter looked at her as she talked about how her family would only like her to be dead. He then heard her say the rain had stopped. Walter Smiled a bit. "I guess i'll stay here till morning. Can't forget about my cloths." He said laughing a bit. Walter looked at the stairs. "So where will i sleep then Yami?" He asked. Walter smiled.

(sorry people keep bothering me x.x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:50 pm

As Walter told her that he was going to stay in her house, she stood up and walked up the stairs. She turned around and looked at him, waving with her hand, indicating for him to follow her.

Yami entered the second floor and walked past some doors, opening the one right next to her's. When Walter would walk in, he would see dark brown laminate which was partially covered by a white carpet. On the left of the room was a turquoise bed with white-blue sheets and large pillows. Beside it was a commode made of a mirror. On the otherside of the large wooden door was a wide window which was looking at the backyard. The window was covered by white blue themed curtains and in front of it was a large white desk with a white chair.

''That's your room.'' she said, smiling at Walter.

The bedroom:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Walter looked at her as she started to walk up the stairs and waved her hand wanting him to follow her. Walter started to slowly walk up the stairs behind her and then looked inside the room she opened up telling Walter that it was his room for the night. He smiled at Yami and walked into the room. He looked out the window and sat down on the chair. He and looked out the window more. He then turned his head to Yami. "So, who was that guy from before in your house?" He asked. "I've never seen him in this village before." Walter looked at Yami with a friendly smile. He did not care who the guy was. Just wanted to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Walter sat on the chair and looked out of the window. Yami turned around to leave but the boy asked a question which Yami didn't want to hear. She stopped in her movement, for some seconds seeming to turn to stone. She then turned around with a big smile, looking into Walter's eyes. ''That's a secret.'' she said, putting her index finger on her lips, grinning. Yami was actually nervous about this whole thing. Of course Tenshin had left the village long time ago and no one would probably remember him, but she was still a bit paranoid about this situation. Despite her anxiety, her face was calm and friendly, not showing anything of her inner emotions. ''If you need anything, just knock on my door.'' Yami turned around and closed the door behind her. The girl walked into her own room, put on her pyjamas and put herself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Walter looked at her with a faint smile as she called it a secret. As she left and closed the door Walter stood up and walked around the room. He jumped back and landed on his bed. His head landing on the pellows and looked up thinking to himself. A secret? Let's see everything that I know. The guy's name is Tenshin. Someone i've never met before. He seemed to have a jounin vest on so he could be a jounin. I don't think he's a jounin from our village though. Can't be new here because i would have known. He talked about giving her a mission. If he's not from this village he could be from another village. But then again why would someone from another village come all this way to get one jounin? They could just get one from there own village. She was missing for some time. Maybe they are planing something. One thing i can say is that she's hidding something about this guy from me. I'm going to guess he's missing but there is only a 55% chance of that being true. What a day. Well anyways It's best for me to not stay here incase they try to 'silence' me. Nah. I need my cloths So guess i will just wait. Walter looked out the window and all around with a blank face. Waiting for the morning. Walter was not going to say anything to the Kage about this. There was no need. He did not have much to back it up with and he's not the kind to do that unless it's needed. But Walter would have to find out more about this 'Tenshin'. Nah. It's nothing That needs to get into about. Walter waited for the sun to rise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:19 am

Yami woke up early that morning, and took a shower in the bathroom across her and Walter's room. She put on her long blue dress and combed her hair. Then she wrapped a white towel around her long blue hair and walked down to the large, dark kitchen. She switched on the light and the kitchen was lit up by the sudden appearance of light. She walked over to the bench and started preparing breakfast. As the sun rose, the breakfast was already placed on the middle bench, waiting to be eaten. The smell was so strong and beautiful, that it reached up the first floor. On the counter Yami had placed toast, tea, different fruits, coffee and various other things. She sat on a chair and waited for Walter to come down.

The kitchen:

~
The breakfast:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Walter waited for the sun to rise and sighed. "What to do what to do?" He asked himself. It was a bit boring waiting. But better safe then sorry as the saying goes. Walter saw the sun rising and heard Yami walking around. He then heard water running and could tell it was a shower. Walter walked out of his room and could see the steam of the bottom of the bathroom door. He popped his neck and walked down stairs looking for his cloths. They can't be gone. But where the hell's his cloths? He can't find them. Walter walked back into his room and he closed the door. The girl known as Yami just left the shower as soon as he closed the door. Walter sat down on the end of his bed and sighed. He got back up and fixed his bed up back to how it was before he got in the room the first time. He popped his fingers and then opened the door and smelled food. He walked down stairs. The food smelled great and then he saw her. She had a towel over her hair and a blue dress. He smiled and waved at her. "Good morning Yami. How did you sleep?" He asked and then sat down on the other end of the table waiting for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Walter sat on the chair next to her and greeted the girl. ''Good morning, Walter.'' she said with a smile and widely opened eyes. Yami's red eyes were staring into Walter's, trying to read them. She could see that he didn't sleep well -when not at all. Something was bothering him, something about her, maybe? No, it was probably about Tenshin. Yami had been stupid enough to say out loud his name the last night. The girl still wanted to smack herself for her ignorance, but what had happened, happened. Nothing could change that. 'Let's see...' ''I slept great, Walter. Just like a baby. How about you? You seem a bit tired.'' she said in a normal manner, while standing up and filling her cup with hot coffee. Yami looked at the boy and reached out the coffee. ''Want some?'' she asked as the mist began to thicken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Walter looked at her her with a smile as she said she slep great. "I just waited for the sunrise. It's nothing against you. It's just once i get to know you better i might sleep when i come here next time. Just can't let myself be attacked. I'm sorry if this has offended you Yami." He said and looked at her as she asked if he wanted some coffee. He put his hand up. "No thank you. I'm not really a coffee kind of guy." He said. Walter smiled a bit and placed his hand on the table looking at it. Looking at his gloves. His weapons. Walter looked at them with a blank face then spoke. "Yami. After everything that happened with Mr. Kurushimi. Or rather, Tenshin. From everything that has run through my mind about him and then with the past of how we met and you stating you were from another village. To lie about being from here. Gives me no choice but to say that he is a missing Ninja and that there is a chance the two of you are working together. I don't know what it is you two are planing or even if you are planing anything. But, there is some good news." He turned and looked at her getting out of his seat. "I don't really care. Your 'secret' that you stated him as is safe with me. I have no reason to turn you or him in. All i ask is that if you are planing anything against the mist to please drop it. If you don't then i'll have no choice but to inform the Mizukage about Tenshin and you. I do this out of the friendship that we have." He said still looking at her with a blank face. But then, a smile showed up on his face. Walter did see her as a friend and hoped that he did not lose his head for this from her or Tenshin. But if worse comes to worse he is ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Tenshin walked down stairs and stopped at the stair way listening to the man known as Walter speak. Tenshin then let his kunai slide from his sleeve into his hand as he heard Walter. Tenshin began to walk quietly towards him attempting an assassination. Then he heard the words echo out of Walter's voice into his own. "I don't really care. Your 'secret' that you stated him as is safe with me. " Tenshin then stopped and started walking again in silence. He slammed his kunai on the table in front of Walter, and smiled. " Good choice Walter. I thought I might have to kill you since my girlfriend here decided to tell you my real name. " Tenshin smiled as he stood in his normal suit, and not the jounin clothing.

" You are correct I'm a missing ninja. Don't tell your Mizukage but me and Yami here hold a relationship. We don’t plan to attack the village. Besides I have no reason to attack this land. I'm not going to kill unless there is a reason. " Tenshin said holding half the truth back making his words about killing half true. Tenshin then walked towards Yami and kissed her on the cheek. " I'm going to leave now my lady. If I don't return assume I'm dead. " Tenshin said in her er as he hugged her. Tenshin then grabbed his nice and freshly clean jacket. " Walter I'm glad you have agreed not to tell on Yami. Now I'll probly never see you again so do me a favor. Watch over Yami and make sure she doesn't get herself killed, but if she does." Tenshin made a smile and looked at Yami.

" I'll see you in the afterlife. " Tenshin then placed his suit jacket on and walked out the door he didn't turn around. Tenshin's destination was amegakure. The land they say to rain ... a lot. Tenshin soon disappeared into the crowd no where to be found.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:30 am

As he told her that he hadn't slept all night because of him worrying to be attacked, Yami turned around and poured down her throat the coffee. ''It's okay, I am not offended.'' she said, her voice sounding warm. If the boy had figured out too much, she would have to kill him in order to ensure her and Tenshin's safety. As soon as Walter started talking about how he suspected them to be working together so they could attack the mist, Yami unnoticeable took a giant cooking knife and let it slide into her front pocket. 'Dammit.' the girl closed her eyes as she dried her hands with a towel. She would have to kill him, after all. Yami's hands slid into both her front pockets, so it wouldn't rise any suspicion, and then she turned around smiling at Walter. In the meantime, Yami had noticed Tenshin walking down the stairs, a kunai in his hand. She slightly nodded as if to say 'We have to silent him.'

The boy had stood up and was looking at her while he spoke "I don't really care. Your 'secret' that you stated him as is safe with me. I have no reason to turn you or him in. All i ask is that if you are planing anything against the mist to please drop it. If you don't then I'll have no choice but to inform the Mizukage about Tenshin and you. I do this out of the friendship that we have." Yami had grabbed tightly the knife, which was still in her pocket, and was ready to aim it at him, but as she heard his final sentences she loosened her grip. Yami didn't want to kill him; Walter was the first person -after Tenshin- who didn't consider her a monster. She felt comfortable with him.

Tenshin finally walked down the stairs as he spoke. " Good choice Walter. I thought I might have to kill you since my girlfriend here decided to tell you my real name. " Yami looked at him, with sorrow in her eyes. She never intended to reveal his name; it was just that she was feeling comfortable with the boy, and therefore forgot that she had created a serious problem." You are correct I'm a missing ninja. Don't tell your Mizukage but me and Yami here hold a relationship. We don’t plan to attack the village. Besides I have no reason to attack this land. I'm not going to kill unless there is a reason. " Tenshin continued, explaining to him the truth; well, a part of it. He then walked towards Yami and kissed her on the cheek, as he told her that if he wouldn't return she should believe he was dead. ''Yeah, like anything could ever kill you.'' she said, whispering into his ear with a smile on her lips. The girl could just smile as he said that if she died they would meet in the next life.

Tenshin then walked out of her house, not looking back. Yami did find his previous statement weird, but then again it was only natural for him to make fun of things such as death. 'Wonder where he's going...' she thought as she turned back and placed the knife into the sink. ''Hey... thanks.'' she said, still looking into the sink. Then she turned around and smiled at him. ''So, do you have something planned for today?'' Yami thought that they might do something fun, after that weird night.

[[Walter, it's your turn in the land of grass topic]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Walter looked at her with a blank look. He knew something was going to happen. He closed his eyes. The man known as Tenshin... He never left He said and then heard the kunai hit the table. He opened one eye looking at it with a blank look then turned around looking at Tenshin. Walter did not care much about what was going to happen. He died then it was his time. But Walter can't die. Not yet. He has some things to do before that time. Walter looked at Tenshin as he spoke and left the house saying that he might be dead sooner or later as well. Walter looked at Yami as she asked if he had any plans for today. He knows that could mean she would want to hang out more. But Walter had things to do. He put his hand over his head band and untied it from his glove. He placed it down on the table and looked at Yami with a normal look. "I want you to do something for me. Act as if you have never met me. I have many things planed before my time comes. I'm going to leave the village and help others get better. I wish we could have hung out more but I can't keep holding this back. I have to do this now." Walter said and got to his feet. He took another bow to her. "Thank you for everything you have done." He said and turned around. "Maybe we will see eachother again... Someday. Goodbye." He said walking out of the house leaving his mist ban behind.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:09 am

Yami frowned as Walter told her that she should act like she had never met him. After all, she was considering him a friend. How could he say that? How could he leave just like that? Without any real explanation. He took down his mist headband and placed it on the table and bowed before the girl."Thank you for everything you have done." he said and turned around to leave. "Maybe we will see eachother again... Someday. Goodbye." Yami grabbed his headband and ran out of the door, following him. ''Walter! Get back here! You can't just leave your village!'' the girl was rushing towards the direction where Walter had disappeared. Luckily, her house was in an isolated part of the village, so no one could hear her screams. ''They will hunt you down!'' The mist was so thick that she could barely see her nose before her eyes. Even so, she was searching for Walter; in the end, they had become friends, or so Yami thought. ''You are my friend!'' tears ran down her red beautiful eyes, coloring her eyes a darker crimson. ''Don't leave me alone...'' she whispered as she broke down on her knees, breaking out in tears and sobs.

[[Exit.]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walter meets Yami.   

Back to top Go down

Walter meets Yami.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2