Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 NarutoBUTTON-1

Meeting the Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizuka
Newbee
Newbee
Shizuka

Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:48 am

Seeing how the two shinobi fought, he saw a flux in the Uchiha to his right. As the ravens attacked him, he puffed away in a load of smoke, leaving only a rock behind. Not even trying to follow him with his eyes, he had a feeling that he would meet him again soon enough. As the ravens where still flying around in a large flock, he just watched the animals do their thing. It was noticable that the other Uchiha that had dissappeared was the most hot headed and up front one among them. As he got up, he jumped to the river's edge that was about 6 meter's away from Kaze. "Kaze Uchiha, i am not here to make you attone for what you did, but to see how strong you are. If it's true what you said and you did defeat my grandfather, then by defeating you i will prove that i finally surpased him. If you choose to fight, i expect that you fight like a true uchiha warrior, no clones, but the real thing. Show me the power that my grandfather could not match, and the power that i have to surpass" Shizuka said with his cold voicetone.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:33 pm

"Kaze Uchiha, i am not here to make you attone for what you did, but to see how strong you are. If it's true what you said and you did defeat my grandfather, then by defeating you i will prove that i finally surpased him. If you choose to fight, i expect that you fight like a true uchiha warrior, no clones, but the real thing. Show me the power that my grandfather could not match, and the power that i have to surpass" Kaze appeared out of hiding, and slowly walked closer to Shiro. "So be it." The ravens flew off, and the breeze faded. He jumped back a few feet, and began to perform handseals. Kaze inhaled some oxygen, gathered chakra into his chest, and fired several small fireballs at Shiro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Newbee
Newbee
Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:26 pm

"So be it." Seeing the ravens disappear into thin air, he felt that the breeze disappeared just as fast. As the man jumped back, he started weaving a string of handseals. Recognizing the jutsu, he formed his high speed handseals and finished at the exact same moment as Kaze. As the two released a potent barrage of small fireballs. To Shizuka, it was only natural that a Uchiha knew how to use the Phoenix flower jutsu. As the fireballs started colliding, he trew in two shuriken wich where disguised by the fireballs.

Jutsu used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:00 pm

"Interesting." As he said this, a shuriken came hurling out of the colliding flames. It was aimed at his right eye, but he was able to catch it with his fingers. His fingers bled a little, but he ignored it and quickly used the shuriken to block the other one which would have cut his neck. "Ah, the oldest trick in the book. I should have seened it coming." He prepared another set of handseals and sent a large explosion of wind towards Shiro. The wind was strong enough to exstinguish the small spark of colliding flames. Now Shiro knew what Kaze's second element was--fuuton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Newbee
Newbee
Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:16 am

"Is he crazy" Shizuka thought to himself while rapidly forming handseals and holding his hand infront of his mouth. "Fire beats wind, and empowers the flames by feeding it with oxygen, every shinobi knows that" Shizuka thought while taking in a deep breath. "Katon: Goukakyou no jutsu" he said while blowing out a large amount of flames. Once the fireball collided with the wind, the fireball became larger due to the amount of oxygen and wind chakra it took in from Kaze's wind style attack. Keeping the attack in mind, the enhanced grand fireball shot across the battlefield, incinerating everything in it's path.

Jutsu used
Spoiler:

Special condition
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:31 am

"Hm, he countered with the famous Goukakyou no jutsu. Worked as I planned." He thought to himself as he formed handseals. After the necessary handseals had been formed, Kaze inhaled deeply, and then fired a large meteor of fire at the enchanced fireball. When the meteor of fire made contact with the fireball, it immediately began to absorb its power; increasing its own deadliness. Not only did it grow in size, but its speed doubled as well. Since Kaze had already somewhat mastered the technique, it worked more as a asset than a burden. *Huff* *Puff* He watched for Shiro's next move as he recovered from some of the energy he had lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Newbee
Newbee
Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:09 am

Thinking that his blast had stopped, he saw another fireball on the other side of his own, most likely a counter move formed by Kaze. Seeing how his own fireball started shrinking, he saw the other fireball grow in size. Knowing that it wouldnt be long before the fireball would be absorbed and move towards him, he formed one handseal and fell backward. As the ball suddenly shot forward after having absorbed the fireball, it seemed as if the fireblast had hit it's target and it was highly unlikely that Kaze was able of seeing what he did.

In secret, the handseal he formed was the seal used for Doton no jutsu, a move that every earth user is capable of. By changing his own chakra into elemental chakra of earth, on can sink through the floor, wich is how he avoided being hit by the huge blast of fire. Tunneling under the surface, he suddenly emerged right infront of Kaze with his Kunai in his hand, lashing out at him. Being able to see it if he would move with his sharingan, Shizuka had the upper hand at the moment.

Justu used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:27 am

"Where did he go...?" Kaze thought. The meteor of fire, now twice the size it normally was, eventually exploded sending small flames all over the place. He quietly stood still, waiting for Shiro to pop up. He had seen two chakras, the fireballs and Shiro's. He had no longer seen Shiro's chakra source through the fireball. Now that the fires were out, with the exeption of some nature damage(Smokey Bear must be furious by now), he could no longer see anything. Then, in the blink of an eye, Shiro jumped out of the ground and tried to jab him with a kunai. His natural reflexe kicked in and he tilted his body somewhat, trying to dodge the weapon. He succeded, with only a small cut on the side of his chin. Quickly reacting, Kaze immediately countered with a nice, upper knee kick to Shiro's stomach. He then tightened his grip on his scythe and tried to cut Shiro into a bazillion pieces(Mmm..Shizuka Stew. Yum. x3).
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Newbee
Newbee
Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:44 am

As he felt the knee hit him in the stumach, it was just a minor setback, since he was used to much worse kicks. Compared to those of his former sensei, this was just like a string from a fly. As the man's scythe came in from the side, he used his kunai to lock it in the section where the blade came out of the shaft. Pushing it back forcefully, he used his great control over his body to form yet another series of high speeded handseals to attack the man now that he was open. Though he didnt want to kill the man with a fire style move, he instead took in alot of oxygen in his mouth. Expelling a potent amount of watery Hitokage oil from his gullet, he would soak the man with the watery oil and push him away from shizuka due to the pressure behind the oil. The oil had alot of traits, some of them where the fact that it will stain in one's clothes, another being that it would make the floor beneath Kaze slippery and hard to run on.

Jutsu used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Kaze watched as Shiro formed the necessary handseals and inhaled a mouth full of oxygen. Thinking Shiro was about to use a katon ninjutsu, he instantly jumped backward and landed in the water. As his body fell into the water, Kaze formed the needed handseals and released a gust of wind from his mouth. This produced a caw-like sound once it was released. The sound was faint at first, being that he used it while in the water; but as it reached the surface, the sound was louder. In a matter of seconds, a bright, solid white wind splashed out of the water and perfectly aimed at Shiro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jutsu Used:
[spoiler]Name: Fuuton: Atsugai [Wind Release: Pressure Damage]
Description: After forming hand seals, Kaze will release the wind from his mouth, producing a bird's shrieking like caw. This wind is so powerful, it actually is bright white and solid in color, being able to be seen far in the distance. Essentially, it may tear through anything it hits.[/sppoiler]
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:10 am

OOC: Auto-hit. Its been about two weeks since your last post, and I need to use my second RP 'slot'. So I decided to just end your life here, as the jutsu would have killed you.

Kaze swam to the surface and inhaled deeply, restoring his oxygen supply. He was shocked to see that Shizuka lay motionless on the ground, completely immobile. It seems Shiro wasn't able to dodge the jutsu on time, thus being tortured by the technique's deadly effects. Kaze rose up from the water and walked towards Shiro to examine the damage. Shiro's clothes were torn to streds, and his body had many deadly cuts that torn through him. Shiro;s eyelids were closed, as he had probably closed his eyes shut as a reflex to protect his eyes. The lids were somewhat cut up; partially harmed. However, it seemed that his sharingan eyes remained active, and entirely unharmed. Kaze summoned a small jar from his pouch, which was filled with some type of liquid. He had this saved just in case he ever happened to win such a prize--Sharingan eyes. He reached for his 'reward' and dropped them in the jar. Securing it, he re-sealed the jar back into the scroll and continued down the road on his quest. {Exit}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Uchiha
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Divinity  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: