Naruto Divinity

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates

Share | 

The Final Blade.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: The Final Blade.    Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Tenshin just left Kirigakure and ran towards an unknown town. During this time, he was mostly talking to himself, and when he encounter any group of people around him, he slaughter them all with a single motion of his hands. Tenshin was never spotted in the world until this day. As he arrived in this unknown town, Tenshin smiled and started to walk along the shadows of the town. He then found a little child alone playing and Tenshin walk up to the child and then grabbed it by the neck he then ran out the town with it. Tenshin then smiled at the kid as he cried on The demons hand. This said demon then threw the kid really hard at the tree, causing it to cough up blood and make the tree fall over. Tenshin then walk towards the kid as it tried to crawl away from him with a nearly destroyed body. Tenshin then took his sword and cut his the kid left leg off. The kid screamed in pain. This brought laughter to Tenshin. He then pick the kids left leg up and then observed it for a bit. Then grip it and hit the kid in the face with his own leg. He smiled as the kids face flooded with crimson water like substance. He then too the kids ripped off leg and jammed it in his mouth. He grabbed the kid and then threw him about 20 feet into the air. Tenshin then took his sword and threw it up in the air making it sky rocket into the kid skull taking his whole head off. The red substance then started to rain down and so was Tenshin's blade. Tenshin jumped up and grabbed his blade placed it upon his back and then continued to walk. Leaving a dead body in the middle of the forest.

Tenshin, later on after the killing, went into a clothing shop and bought another. Suit since his was covered in blood and ruined. Tenshin wore a mask over the left half of his face. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he also wore a pair of rimless glasses. Tenshin wears his crimson hair long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Tenshin was in a formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. This suit is generally in neutral colors such as gray and white. Tenshin's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. He is also wearing white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman, so he won't get his hands dirty. Tenshin suit is finished off with a pair of black dress shoes.

As they began to leave the store they seen a cute girl walk in look about 18 years of age. Tenshin then grabbed her from behind covering her mouth and used the mist in the air as a cover up and then sat upon a building with her on it and then slammed her on the roof. Tenshin then smiled and began to think, as Kitaro showed up watch making sure nobody showed up. He took his hand and then ripped her clothing off. He then remember what his Insane friend did to a girl and he grabbed a Kunai out the girls pocket and lick it, just as his crazy teacher did. He then thrust the kunai into the woman hand and watched as the blood shot up into his face. Tenshin then leaned in close to her face so that the first thing she saw was her blood splattered on his face. The girl was so freaked out she was about the scream as Hana's hand flicked her in the jaw right where her voice box is causing her to lose her voice. Her scream came as only a whisper and Tenshin laughed and soon removed the string from his mouth and took the tie from the back of his neck and set it on the ground. It would need to be done soon involving this kunai knife. Tenshin then tied another piece of string to that one and strung it through the girls mouth. Tenshin then just to be sure she couldn't scream cut the front of this girl's throat so whenever she made a noise she would not be heard she would be drowned out by blood gurgling in her neck because of voice box not being able to work with the tongue and produce screams. Tenshin then removed his meat sword and placed it inside the girls, cave. He began to thrust inside of her, rapping the living day lights out of her. She began to cry. Tenshin silently spoke. " No need to cry, When It's over I'll be sure to kill you then you'll never have to remember this day. " With that said about two hour later Tenshin was down. As she laid crying with sperm all over her body. Tenshin laughed and then. Took his sword and thrust it threw her skull and the roof itself. Tenshin then buckled his pants and The demon known as Tenshin Nara walk away until he found himself in a new Village known as Amegakure.

As Tenshin walked it soon began to rain, as it rained Tenshin stopped and looked up into the sky. " Why does it rain, and why do I feel like something terrible is going to happen today." Tenshin then continue to walk and think aloud. " My whole life people been trying to kill me, I lost every in my life journey is this why I'm like this today. " Soon another voice began to speak to Tenshin in his own head, the sign of a true crazed man. " Why don't you just kill yourself?" Tenshin heard and responded Fast. " Well, this is the only pair of Pants I have. " He says. " At the last second I thought that if I was to kill myself and it happen that I failed to do so, I'd never get the guts to do it again...and once you shit your pants, you gotta wash 'em right away or live with the stink forever. An old friend told me that. He said he learned it at war. And since it was nighttime and Lester the Lobster was out, not to mention all his friends. I quickly changed my mind. " Tenshin's inner concisions began to break out laughing and soon Tenshin began to laugh himself. "Wait." Tenshin inner self spoke again. " Why, really? " Tenshin spoke again calmly. " I guess because you need me. If I'd killed myself, you would have died. Later on, after you're on your feet again, I may, like, re-examine my option. " Tenshin soon looks back up at the rain that his pouring down on his face and deeply sighs. Tenshin then continued to walk with his head down and wonder. " What is the true meaning of Life, and Death. " Tenshin had no answer for it. So he just walked, and walked never looking back, but it doesn't mean he wasn't aware of his surroundings.

(( This is a quote I took from
Stephen King Book, " The Dark Tower Series "
So yeah that is all. ))

Last edited by Tenshin Nara on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: The Final Blade.    Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Daedalus too, had decided to simply go for a walk. Away from Iwagakure on temporary leave of duty, he had very little else to do on his vacation. To him, the entire idea of taking a break was a little redundant. He never exactly rested, nor did he eat, sleep or even breathe for that matter.He was nothing but a shadow of his former self, before he was a puppet. This change had been necessary back then, although he couldn't remember why now. There were many half-truths on his mind these days, whispered thoughts of a forgotten past. Without being able to see the rest of these mental images however, the ideas were lost in the wind, and were merely fleeting translucent dreams.

His walk eventually brought him to the border of the rain country, the increased humidity level acknowledging that Daedalus had long left the stone village. As beads of water dripped down his glossed and polished exterior he looked up to the clouds, opening his mouth to catch water in it. Still nothing. No feeling, no flavor. What was the point? To protect those who can still feel. His mind shouted out. That was his only purpose now. His lack of true life was what it really took to appreciate what others have, and thus he had become a protector of life itself. Someone was defying that.

He crossed paths with a mysterious man, dripping in red, leaving a watered down pool of blood in his wake as the rain tried vainly to wash away the evil doers sins. They had passed each other by a few steps when Daedalus actually noticed it, turning around and speaking out to him.

"You there. Tenshin. Turn to face me."

He had no idea how the man's name came to mind. Another remnant of a past life perhaps. Daedalus did get the eerie feeling that he knew this man, perhaps quite closely at some point. Regardless, it was no excuse for what appeared to be the crime of murder.

"You've killed recently haven't you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: The Final Blade.    Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Tenshin continued to walk. " This world is so confusing. Eh. " Tenshin then stopped. " Why do you always sound like this when you get done killing people. " " Simply I'm the opposite of you. Your a killer. Do the Math." As he said those words another voice othe then the voice in his head began to speak. Rather it was coming from his head or in reality, he had no clue, all he could do was listen. " As he turned around and met eyes with the voice that spoke to him earlier. " Aw it's you. Puppet Boy." "You've killed recently haven't you?" Tenshin then smiled. " What gave it away the blood on my shirt or just the weird Conversation I was having before you so rudely interrupted. " Tenshin then sighed again then looked at Dae. " Have I ever told you the story about life. Hum, let me began and tell you. " Tenshin then took a deep breathe before his lips parted again.

" It starts with Size. The greatest mystery the universe offers is not life but size. Size encompasses life, and The dark Tower encompasses size. The child, who is most at home with wonder, says: Daddy, what is above the sky? And the father says: The darkness of space. The child: What is beyond space? The father: The galaxy. The child: Beyond the galaxy? The father: Another Galaxy. The child: Beyond the other galaxies? The father: No one knows." Tenshin then laughed and look at the Puppet Boy " You see? Size defeats us. For the fish, the lake in which he lives is the universe. What does the fish thinks when he is jerked up by the mouth through the silver limits of existence and into a new universe where the air drowns him and the light is blue, Madness? Where huge bipeds with no gills stuff it into a suffocating box, and cover it with weed to die?" Tenshin said as he looked at Daedalus with the crimson eyes he owns.

" Do you understand me? If not, Then please let me elucidate. There are people who need people who need them. The reason you don't understand is because you're not one of those people. You'd use me and then toss me away like a paper bag if that's what it came down to. God Fucked you, my friend. You're just smart enough so it would hurt you to do that, and just hard enough so you'd go ahead and do it anyway. You wouldn't be able to help yourself. If I was lying here and screaming for help, you'd walk over me if I was between you and your goddamn memories returning. Isn't that pretty close to the truth? " Tenshin then took another breathe and then stood and looked at the man silently. " But not everyone is like that. There are people who need people to need them. Like the Barbra Streisand Song. Corny, but true. It's just another way of being hooked through the bag." He said has he gazed at Daedalus.

(( This is a quote I took from
Stephen King Book, " The Dark Tower Series "
So yeah that is all. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: The Final Blade.    Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Daedalus stared blankly. He had met him somewhere before, he was sure of it now.

"I've heard your vague principle before. Science, is nothing but a matter or limited perspective. Of maggots and cheese, the cheese is the universe. To the worms and the corpse, the corpse, is the cosmos. So what are then, but another being stuffed into a container and told it was our home."

Daedalus nodded as he finished his sentence, staring down at the ground, watching the rain splatter into the mud.

"But your theory is flawed, and for one reason alone. The maggots continue to eat the cheese, and the worms devour the corpse. Whether they are aware of life outside their bounds, they go on. The point is not to envision our microscopic existence and question why it exists, or what rather is the point. There is no point. The point is we'll do it anyways, just as the maggots do, and just as the worms do."

The truth was, Daedalus would have stopped and helped the man up. Even if he was unsavable, he would partake in the man's dying breath if he could. His memories came second to life. If he could hunt down his own life, and restore it, and only then would he put his own needs above the life of another. The good of the many would once and for all be the good above all for Daedalus. Currently, destroying this man meant the good of the many.

"I also have a feeling you too may be a home for those worms, some day very soon."

A kunai folded it's way out of Daedalus' own body it seems, procured from his sleeve as the puppet king took a lower fighting stance, eyes snapping up to meet Tenshin's gaze.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: The Final Blade.    Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Tenshin looked as the man drew a kunai from his body, and take his stance. " I guess you are right, but If I die on this very day, or any other day in this world. I'm sure you well follow. Not on the same day I die but sooner or later, but if I do die. Take my sword and draw my blood. Take those with you and use them with your knowledge to clone me, as a new child. Then you could Fold me into the Shape you want me to be in, Rather it is good or evil is your choice. If that's not to much to ask for. "

Tenshin then Took out his sword and held the sheath in his hands. As the sword rested inside. Tenshin had not much to say so he took his stance glanced at the man and nodded in a way that basically said : "May the best man make it to see the next day. " Tenshin not making a move stood there and awaited on the next move.

(Short let our posting be more then atleast 3 paragraphs long for now on
If not more. I want to go all out if your fine with that.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU

PostSubject: Re: The Final Blade.    Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:24 pm

((Agreed, let's make this last one good.))

"And in that process, find his sanity." The conversation was officially over, both nin knew that much. Brandishing his kunai, Daedalus made the first move, lunging forward into a steady run. In the next few moments, the world felt as if it's spinning had slowed. The puppet's feet crashed through puddles, waves of water being pushed away from them. Raindrops landed on the kunai's glinting blade, stopping momentarily as if to think, before being whisked away into the air again. Lightning flashed not once, but twice, illuminating the two combatants as a rolling thunderous boom filled the late afternoon air.

As the puppet king neared the master of shadows, the kunai arced it's way towards his target. The air itself was cut into a small wake behind the blade as it neared the man's throat. Even Daedalus didn't expect it to hit however, although he had no regrets in performing such an up close and personal attack. He had a feeling that both men would play by the rules in this fight, for some reason, there was a distinct level of respect between the two. Yet another raindrop in Daedalus' mind, trying to fill the puddle that was his past. Having lost his focus for a moment, Daedalus' eyes sharpened and he drew upon his own hatred of sin, pushing his past from his mind. The kunai in turn seemed to move faster as he did so, slicing the falling water droplets in half.

The entire motion occured in the fraction of a second, but for nin, it was in these moments that they were truly alive. When life and death were close enough to share a kiss between each other. A true ninja learned to savour these moments, to live within them, and to find out they were nothing but a mobile corpse outside of them. It was these moments, where reality was confirmed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: The Final Blade.    Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:32 am

As the man ran towards Tenshin. He observed the area around them. " Rain, Tree's, river beds," Tenshin thought. The weather wasn't on his side today or was it. Tenshin then looked at the puppet run towards him in an attempted to stab him and end it quick. Tenshin ten thought of a quick plan and moved his whole torso and head to the right and hit the mans arm ,that lunged towards Tenshin, with a kunai in it. Tenshin then did two back flips, trying to create some distance. Tenshin then smiled and did a few hand seals. Tenshin created what seemed to be a shadow clone little did they know it was a clone but not a normal clone at all.

Tenshin's clone then drew a kunai and jumped in the air and threw a kunai with an explosive tag at the man. The tag was soaked in water so the sparks ended. Tenshin's clone kind of forgot about it so, the real Tenshin did a few hand seals of his own, again. As the kunai was falling Tenshin waited for the kunai to fall directly near the puppets Torso once it did Tenshin fired off a giant lightning blast, known as Heaven Shaking Thunder Cannon, The blast ignited the explosive tag on the kunai making an explosion but also hitting, from Tenshin's point of view, the puppet master known as Daedalus. Tenshin and his clone soon watched and awaited on the smoke to clear to make sure Tenshin's guess that it hit was true.

Tenshin's clone jumped back on in front of his true self, and created, using it's own chakra, Some shadow trundles. These treadles stood and awaited for the puppet to make his way out the blast where they would meet him and try to capture him and control him. Tenshin looked at the sun as it still rained and sat there and prayed that the clouds wouldn't cover it though it wouldn't mater cause the clouds would make the shadow, but for now all Tenshin could do was wait, and wonder if the man was alive or did he get hit in the right spot and die.

Tenshin's Jutsu used:
Spoiler:

Tenshin's Clone Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Blade.    

Back to top Go down

The Final Blade.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1