Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Teika. NarutoBUTTON-1

Teika.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teika Hirohata
Newbee
Newbee
Teika Hirohata

Teika. Empty
PostSubject: Teika.   Teika. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:40 pm

1) Requested Position: Moderator

2) Preferences:

Application approvals

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: To make the site better and to gain more experience with bein a Moderator/Admin. Also to learn how to work with people better.

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff: I have semi-experience and I'm willing to work with others. I also view everyone's opinions important when making a decision.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?: For the site to grow and to keep peace within the staff as well as the members.

4) Skills: Viewing everyone's opinions first, trying to use logic to make a decision, knowing what makes a good application or not.

5) Past Experience: Head Mod/Regular Mod for Naruto-x. Level 2/3 Global Moderator on Naruto Revolved. Co-Admin on New Divide.

6) Suggestions/Comments: Lets try to keep peace within the staff.
Back to top Go down
.Hell
Raikage
Raikage
.Hell

Teika. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teika.   Teika. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:06 pm

I highly Recommend Teika for the position of Moderator for her high Credentials in Moderating on a lot of high-caliber sites. >>
Back to top Go down
http://www.narugodsrpg.heavenforum.com/

Teika.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Divinity  :: General Information :: Staff Signup-
Jump to: