Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Naet's Staff App... NarutoBUTTON-1

Naet's Staff App...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
¡¿Naethyn?!™
Jounin
Jounin
¡¿Naethyn?!™

Naet's Staff App... Empty
PostSubject: Naet's Staff App...   Naet's Staff App... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:46 am

1) Requested Position: Moderator

2) Preferences: Approving Applications and Jutsus

3) Why do you want to become a staff member?: Because I would make a great addition to the staff team.

Why do you think you’ll make a good addition to the staff: I have decent typing skills, I could explain what is wrong with an application. I am almost always on the computer and constantly checking the activity and other sections of this RP, I can be helpful with new members.

What would your goals for the site be as a staff member?: To make the site more newbie friendly.

4) Skills: Speedy reader and typist

5) Past Experience: I am currently an approval mod for PathofSorrow.darkbb.com (Revy's site) and I was an approval mod on some dead sites, that I did not save the link to.

Spoiler:

6) Suggestions/Comments: None, I will respect your decision.
Back to top Go down

Naet's Staff App...
Page 1 of 1