Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Kyuubi and Hachibi NarutoBUTTON-1

Kyuubi and Hachibi

Go down 
+4
.Oblivion.
Null Abarada
Kitaro
Ryusaki Toketsu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryusaki Toketsu
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Ryusaki Toketsu

Location : Around the corner...beating up the guy that robbed me

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:01 am

Alright, I have kinda seen the bijuu thread. Which makes me think that they are coming sooner or later. I just wanted to work out some kinks here first. Namely the two big issues of the kyuubi and the hachibi. Both are pretty much OP in the hands of even a person who has just started rp'ing. Shown by what hachibi has done so far against people like Kisame and so on. The issue isn't as major as the kyuubi but it's there. Which makes me think we should put stricter holds on the person who has it.

The kyuubi...just wondering if anyone here skipped naruto vs pein, cause this is alot of justificatoin for what I'm thinking...if you did...might wanna go watch.

Lets face it, the Kyuubi is over powered, how we can weaken this thing is honestly beyond me, without putting so that its like the 5 tails. I understand it's supposed to be the strongest, and I ask that we nerf this thing I know that, but it's shown qualities that even the characters in the manga in anime wanna shout BS too..lol...

From what I noticed, that special point where it reaches the line of OP is around the 4th tail. After that, it's like trying to take on a heavy tank with a toy car, or maybe a SUV at best. Even the almighty pein was saying how fast and powerful it is, even surprising him, catching him off guard and him constantly saying he could have never imagined it would be this strong. Only his anti army shinra tensei was able to remotely hold it back until 6 tails, then it was like throwing rocks at a fighter jet,..lol...

Before someone says I'm just ranting (I noticed) here are my issues. It's defensive power is ridiculous, after it hits the 4th tail. Even orochimaru's sword, said to be able to cut through diamond given the chance, couldn't even nick through the dense cloak with a powerful stab. It's 4 tails menacing ball ripped through 3 of the "w/e" iron walls orochimaru uses and still had enough strength to mangle his fake body. It would have killed him if he wasn't basically a snake. The speed is enough to match up with rock lee's 3rd gates at least, 5 probably. The strength is enough to break through mountains, and the only reason why peins planetary devastaion caught the 8 tails form was threw scale. If it was slightly bigger it would have probably been caught, shown when the 9 tails form just crawled out like it was nothing. Lastly "though this is the general trait" To this point, unlike several other of the jin's it shows literally limitless chakra. (Ends rant) Just thoughts on it
Back to top Go down
Kitaro
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kitaro

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:59 am

This is true. Kyuubi at 6 tails is god so its impossible to fight it at a level higher than that no matter who you are. Pein couldn't scratch it at 6. So an announcment should be made before we start setting out nerfs so that people don't say well its stronger in canon so shut up. We should have a power chart show exactly how powerful it is in each tailed state. Hachibi is fine however. It was just a bitch to Kisame because of Samehada.
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Ryusaki Toketsu

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:52 pm

fair enough on the Hachibi issue. But yea, we need to tell people how strong each tail and each form of each bijuu is. Which i just thought, I guess we could nerf all the bijuu to bring down the kyuubi, maybe the first 3 tails would be exempt since it's not needed.
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
Kazekage
Kazekage
Null Abarada

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:57 pm

All Bijuu, BUT the Kyuubi should be allowed.

Makes things a whole Lot Easier.
Back to top Go down
.Oblivion.
Sanin
Sanin
.Oblivion.

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:58 am

There is a chance we will be using custom Bijuu
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:30 pm

Not meaning to interfere, but I could put up a system for all nine of the tailed beast if you don't mind. I'm an expert in that area, since its my favorite part about the Naruto series.

I'm their biggest fan(in their case, the tinniest fan). Lol. XD
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:29 am

These are examples of how the Jin transformations can be nerfed so that they don't act as if they are the most powerful beings on earth. I made all of these by myself, just in case you were wondering. I say the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki should be limited up to four tails during battles. While in transformations, he/she should be monitored. If he/she wants to go higher, if he/she possess control over the form, the jin must get a approval. This applies during battles against other jinchuuriki, Akatsuki, and X-Rank Ninja. If you approve of this idea, I will work on the other five jinchuuriki.

One-Tailed Shukaku
Spoiler:

Two-Tailed Demon Cat
Spoiler:

Three-Tailed Giant Turtle
Spoiler:

Four-Tailed Monkey
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Ryusaki Toketsu

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:03 am

i have a few problems here but nothing that couldn't be easily dealt with, but the place i worry is beyond 4 tails.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:13 am

The worry should most likely is beyond 6 Tails.

Some could be prevented from going above a certain amount of tails. Also, we could have a point system for the jinchuuriki. Pay 200 points for each tail, plus a 500 word training topic. But to prevent high disadvantages during battle, the amount of tails the jinchuuriki can reach could be limited. For example: Genin= 1 tail, Chuunin= 3 tails, Jounin= 4 tails, and so on. Though it depends on the tailed beast and their level of control.
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Ryusaki Toketsu

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:29 am

that was the thought but if we are paying points i say the price increases for each tail.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm

300 points for each tail, plus 700 word training topic?
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:50 pm

700 words is tiny and could be done in my sleep.

This is a bijuu we're talking about, how long did it take Naruto to finally control his.

Make it at least 3000 and a ton more points. That's the only way I can see this as feasible.

THAT, and the powers of the other Bijuu should be decided among the staff. I don't think we hould give members the option of pimping their own demon.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:31 pm

The 5T and 6T abilities are unknown, so they only give chakra boost to the host for now.

I'd rather we base this on the amount of tails each beast has. Since that mostly matters when it comes to power. Why be forced to write 3000 words for the miniature Shukaku form? Not worth it, actually.

1-3= 500 points & 1000 words

4-5= 800 points & 1500 words

6-7=1500 points & 2000 words

8-9= 2000 points & 3000 words

This could go for the Tailed Beasts themselves. However, we could add Paradise Island. It could be the only way for them to master their Bijuu. Also, take note that we can't nerf the jinchuuriki whenever they accidently lose control.
Back to top Go down
"Toshihiro Yamaguchi"
Newbee
Newbee

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:54 pm

If you're basing it on power levels shouldn't you use the vaguely familiar guide of Bijuu that every site uses, to gauge which ones are the strongest and which are the weakest. If I remember correctly, it has more of an impact than their tails do.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:18 pm

That gauge thingy goes by the battles they fought, which no is sure whether it had happened. Since their isn't any info involving Bijuu brawls, those guides are useless.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Well, Bijuu are based off of actually mythical japanese creatures.

And in legend those creatures fought, so... I dunno, you could use that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Kishi made up a few by himself, and in a interveiw he had said they didn't entirely go by the legend. Or something like that. It was on wikia.
Back to top Go down
"Toshihiro Yamaguchi"
Newbee
Newbee

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Well if by Kishi you mean Kishimoto, then we can use what he made up, as it's still cannon. We can use actual legend to fill in the rest, as we are a custom site. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Well, the animals Kishi has for his nine do differ a little bit from legend, however, Kyuubi's still at the top, and Shukaku's still at the bottom. Where their names and types change, their power levels are probably still the same.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:37 am

Yuina Maeda wrote:
Well if by Kishi you mean Kishimoto, then we can use what he made up, as it's still cannon. We can use actual legend to fill in the rest, as we are a custom site. Just a thought.
It could work, Kidate.
Back to top Go down
.Oblivion.
Sanin
Sanin
.Oblivion.

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 am

Ok Even tho i am on Vacation i am going to give my thought

We should use custom Bijuu. That we the staff will create there are 3 way's we can let out the Bijuu

first we could just give them Host

Second we can let them out on village's where the people have to fight the Bijuu and seal it with a sealing jutsu and the Bijuu will be on a NPC account witch i have already made and Just let Staff member's take turn's playing as the Bijuu

Third we use both of these
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:59 am

I don't see the difference. Custom Bijuu still have tails, chakra, and all that other stuff. Like Kidate had said on the cbox, a Five-Tailed Dog with all five elements is worse than a Five-Tailed Horse/Dolphin with no powers yet. Even if we nerf the abilities, we still end up with no way to nerf the chakra. Unless we make them all have just one tail. Of course, if we do that, no one will want them.

The only place I know that has used custom Bijuu is Ingoo.
Back to top Go down
"Toshihiro Yamaguchi"
Newbee
Newbee

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:32 pm

As far as nerfing goes, with the chakra. It isn't about limiting their chakra, it's about limiting the stage that they're able to go up to IRP. First, we could add Bijuu states to the Point system, like S-ranked jutsu, a similar amount of training and points given to reach the next state without losing control. Then, we have moderators monitor fights involving Bijuu to make sure they don't go over their current stage-limit. If they do, their character is forfeit to be controlled by an unbiased staff member acting as the bijuu who would have control over their host's body.

It's still a work in progress kinda thing, but that's the rough sketch of my idea.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Quote :
Ok Even tho i am on Vacation i am going to give my thought

We should use custom Bijuu. That we the staff will create there are 3 way's we can let out the Bijuu

first we could just give them Host

Second we can let them out on village's where the people have to fight the Bijuu and seal it with a sealing jutsu and the Bijuu will be on a NPC account witch i have already made and Just let Staff member's take turn's playing as the Bijuu

Third we use both of these

No, not at all.

And as far as the tails go, if you did make them all have one tail we'd still get nine people with more power then everyone else, they'd just be equal to each other, as opposed to the fact that now certain Bijuu are better then others.

I like Yuina's idea, but I do think if someone is to have a Bijuu, they're going to need to put in a damn huge amount of hardwork to make it worthwhile to them.
Back to top Go down
"Toshihiro Yamaguchi"
Newbee
Newbee

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Sorry to be off-topic and spam-ish. But can we all just take a moment to admire the fact that someone likes my idea? This made my day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi and Hachibi   Kyuubi and Hachibi Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyuubi and Hachibi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Divinity  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: