Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) NarutoBUTTON-1

Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Talis
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Talis

Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) Empty
PostSubject: Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)   Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Here's the deal, this list is NOT meant to be checked over but instead a currently short list of my custom jutsu I have created over my time rping. This list is still growing but is not a final product for a character, but instead those I won't be using; such jutsu are now free for the taking provided you post claiming them so I can mark them so, of course they must still be approved, as some of them do have issues, that'll I'll be happy to work out. If you would like a certain type of jutsu made feel free to request it. Happy browsing and check the list regularly.

**RED text=Claimed

-P.S. mods if you try to approve/deny this list. I'll personally come after you; so just wait until they're claimed.

Justu

-Ninjustu-

Spoiler:

Earth

Lightning

Spoiler:

Fire

Wind

Spoiler:

Claimed-Kaze

Fuuinjutsu

Spoiler:

Last edited by Talis on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow Child
Genin
Genin
Snow Child

PostSubject: Re: Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)   Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Hmm.. for my new character, Kanako, could I use the Trident Seal? The only thing is, I'll retype it to my grammar, to look nice and dandy, but it'll be the same. =)
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)   Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:31 pm

I wish to have all three of your current Fuuton techniques? Like Fiona, I will fix up them up to look neat and pretty. :3
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Newbee
Newbee
Lord Vizer

PostSubject: Re: Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)   Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:45 pm

I wish to have the last Fuuin tech.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Talis

PostSubject: Re: Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)   Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Trident Seal is good and over a year old, so feel free with the grammar and Gen I'd rather you not mess with the last one as it is worded carefully for one intent. I'll mark them as claimed but Fio has dibs on Trident seal, ask her if she minds you using it. The last one also comes with a few of the top ones.

Edit: Kaze I checked your app. the fuuinjutsu are for fuuinjutsu users. I'm happy to make jutsu types for a specialty you have, per request.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)   Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Fuuton, not Fuuinjutsu. xD
Back to top Go down
Talis
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Talis

PostSubject: Re: Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)   Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Okay, I apologize, you can use them, provided the meaning does not change.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)   Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Its alright. By the way, if you didn't mind, I changed the name of the first one. "Wind Style: Breeze Jutsu" sounded a little boring, so I changed the name to "Wind Release: Silent Breeze". It gives it more of a 'ump'.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Talis

PostSubject: Re: Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)   Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:25 pm

...um...sure...it's a boring justu..it is the basis of a whole breeze style that was never complete, if you would like the full style, simply ask and I'll type them up when I can.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)   Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Sure, but don't rush yourself. I know your busy, so just take your time.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower
Newbee
Newbee
Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)   Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Quote :
Name: Trident seal
Element: sealing
Description: This weak seal is a three-point seals used to hold objects like doors shut for brief periods of time, the effects lasts for 4 posts.

From this..

• Name: Trident Seal.
• Classification: Fuuinjutsu.
• Element: -
• Description: With this sealing technique, the user will have a chakra emitted through their fingertips. With this chakra, the user will point their fingers to an object they want to hold or shut for a brief period of time. This jutsu lasts for four posts. The user can use this jutsu on multiple objects.

To this?

If this is acceptable, please put the jutsu into the jutsu section of Kanako's application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)   Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Talis's Justu Library, (Free jutsu)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Divinity  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: