Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1 NarutoBUTTON-1

Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitaro
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kitaro

Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1   Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Kitaro was hooded in an unusual outfit. His trademark mask not on his face but instead tucked away in a pack held behind a dark cloak he wore on his back. A dagger could be seen on his side placed on his waist and in front of his ninja tools which were under the cloak and on top of his usual clothing. He looked over to the gates and some ninja congregating near them and continued on through into the city. It wasn't his goal to destroy the gate. It was his goal to destroy the village to prove a point not his goal to just break things apart. So Kitaro smiled on his way in throwing his hood back to challenge anyone who was around anywhere in case someone were to come for him. He liked to toy with the natives.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1   Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Masahiro stood, perched at what seemed to be an absurd angle on his staff. It was he that Kitaro would need to best in order to move on to the village. Standing in the middle of the road, it seemed like the civilians had disappeared, it was now down to Kitaro and he.

Smiling ludicrously as Kitaro got closer, Masahiro hopped off the staff, shaking his head.

"Kitaro, I'm surprised you've returned, I hope I don't have to throw you out of the village a second time."

Grinning, Masahiro's staff began to twist slowly, spinning through Masahiro's fingers. The sennin was still in a very relaxed state however, Kitaro was the least of his worries, he had been up against smarter, better equipped nin. Suddenly the staff stopped, resting across Masahiro's shoulders.

"Well then?"
Back to top Go down
Kitaro
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1   Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Kitaro immediatly like any confident ninja began doing what they do best. Thinking about what should be done. Apparently this nigger wanted to fight with Kitaro. Kitaro didn't really care or have the time. But on second thought maybe he shouldn't have traded all of his ninja tools in for just kunai knives. He wanted to go into the village and cause some shit. 'Bifurcate no jutsu" Kitaro called out when he the guy starting giving his stupid ass comments to Kitaro about throwing him out a second time. This guy wasn't even there when he got thrown out for the first time. Well he was there but he didn't know Kitaro nor has he ever touched him. So as Kitaro reached behind his cloak,the whole while staring at the ninja's feet, and behind the knife ,on the outer part of his body, exactly and moving his fingers downwards, as he spit casually on the ground some grass like thing, he gripped, Continued staring at the ground unmoving and unspeaking, while he pulled upwards. The whole while he was trying to remember who this guy was. It took him a while cause the guy did nothing good or memorable to anyone. So in the end he just gave up. Some bitchy man who decided to pull up and come after the guy who he knew the face of and the name of. Kitaro couldn't say the same. He had no idea what this guy's face was or name. He got big news in his cave and this bitch wasn't any big news. This guy had no chance of stopping Kitaro as he pulled his hand and arm out from his cloak menacingly to try and scare the man. Kitaro then turned it into a stretch causing his arm to rise into the air and then extend in opposite directions. One towards the man and one away. Opening the fists as Kitaro's face made a funny look as one's face does when one stretches. He then turned his neck from side to side cracking it and when it ended his arms were in the same position they were when they first entered the stretch. About level with the man across Kitaro's vision's throat and back behind him facing some tree. So Kitaro got ready cause this bitch wanted to fight. "Death Death Devil Devil Devil Devil Evil Evil Evil Evil" Kitaro laughed the seemingly random phrase as once again he yelled "BIFURCATE NO JUTSU" Laughing the whole while.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

PostSubject: Masahiro   Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Kitaro wrote:
So as Kitaro reached behind his cloak,the whole while staring at the ninja's feet, and behind the knife ,on the outer part of his body, exactly and moving his fingers downwards, as he spit casually on the ground some grass like thing, he gripped, Continued staring at the ground unmoving and unspeaking, while he pulled upwards.
((Run on sentence skills. FTW. LOL I could barely understand that.))

Masahiro grinned, "Only getting crazier aren't we Kitaro?" With his staff still balanced across his shoulders Masahiro formed a single handseal, bowing his head lightly, before taking his first step towards the missing nin. As the staff began spinning again Masahiro charged chakra to his right palm. "You know, I've been looking forward to this, for nearly seven years now. I still find it hard to believe you'd dare return here!" With the last word said, Masahiro's pace quickened, his center of gravity lowering as he hunched. Leaping towards Kitaro with a twist, the staff was stopped with one hand, Masahiro palm thrusting towards Kitaro's chest as his momentum stopped. While it looked like it felt short, the rush of air behind it was amazing, and aimed right for the man's solar plexus. If it hit, not only would it wind him, but it would throw him right back through the doors of Konoha.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kitaro
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1   Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:45 pm

OOC: This is the beginning of the end my friend.
Quote :
But on second thought maybe he shouldn't have traded all of his ninja tools in for just kunai knives.
Here I mention in my ninja tools all I have is Kunai.
Quote :
So as Kitaro reached behind his cloak
Here I begin the mentioning of where my hand is moving.
Quote :
and behind the knife
here is where I begin to go for it.
Quote :
and moving his fingers downwards
Same as before.
Quote :
Same
[Quote] Finally put the kunai in my hand.
Quote :
as he pulled his hand and arm out from his cloak menacingly to try and scare the man. Kitaro then turned it into a stretch causing his arm to rise into the air and then extend in opposite directions. One towards the man and one away. Opening the fists
As you saw before I put the kunai in my hand and now I say since I didn't say anything about putting it down I continued holding it and raised my hands up with it in them. I then let them fall which adds momentum and while I let them fall I released my hands. Which throws it as physics go. Falling arm+Opening palm=Throwing whats in the hand. Finally
Quote :
when it ended his arms were in the same position they were when they first entered the stretch. About level with the man across Kitaro's vision's throat
Threw it at your throat and since you made no move that would block it in your post and began talking instead of doing movements which leaves time between my attack and yours the knife is a connection and a kill shot.

IC: Kitaro watched as the knife went into the man's throat as he tried some silly move or rather tried to talk to him. Kitaro continued walking stepping carefully over his body and taking off his black cloak and laying it on the dead man and removing his kunai from stuck all the way through his neck and he wiped the blood off as he took all the objects on the man's body that he thought may be helpful later and put them in his many pouches. The cloak was Kitaro's way to bury someone. The man waited seven years for nothing. Kitaro thought as he walked on into the villiage the same calm and collected man from before.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1   Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:52 pm

((Nice auto-hit, but I prepped for it. I'll take one in turn now. Nice try.))

With his staff still balanced across his shoulders Masahiro formed a single handseal, bowing his head lightly, before taking his first step towards the missing nin

The enlightenment palm required no handseal, as Masahiro was struck in the throat, he disappeared into a splash of water the Genjutsu having taken effect. The next thing Kitaro saw, was en electrically charged fist, forcing it's way through his torso.

As the staff began spinning again Masahiro charged chakra to his right palm.

The trick worked, Kitaro fell for it, even thought he had won, but the evidence was there. Kitaro's blood was there. It was game over for the missing nin.

Harou Himatsu no Jutsu - Splashing Waves Technique
Art: Genjutsu
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range -
Description: After forming a simple hand seal the genjutsu is active. At this point all the opponent has had to do is merely look at Masahiro in any way shape or form. Now, Masahiro may burst his body apart into a spray of liquid in order to cover his tracks as he moves to a different area. Considering he has technically left the spot at the activation of the genjutsu, this technique can allow him to escape from danger if he has performed the hand seal prior to capture.
Limit: Suiton Element.

Hisan Chidori - Flying Thousand Birds
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Range: Close (0m-5m)
Masahiro's upgraded version of the chidori, requiring more chakra and more chakra control. First, he starts by channeling as much of his lightning chakra down his arm as possible, forming the chidori, it's from here that the technique changes. He will then take the time to mold the chakra into the shape of a falcon, strengthening the over all performance of the technique. As the beak forms around his flattened hand, the falcon's wings form themselves out of Masahiro's arm. Using an extreme amount of speed, which then causes a blinding tunnel effect for the user, Masahiro will then rush in to strike his opponent, piercing them with a hole that may easily be five feet in diameter. As Masahiro charges, the drawn out shriek of a large predatory bird can be heard..
Limit: Raiton Element.[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Kitaro
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1   Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Argument ended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1   Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destruction of the Annoyance Part 1
Page 1 of 1