Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
The deal with Sannins - Page 2 NarutoBUTTON-1

The deal with Sannins

Go down 
+8
Kitsuke
Noche
Null Abarada
.Hell
"Toshihiro Yamaguchi"
Talis
Daedalus
Shinichi Oboro
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

The deal with Sannins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deal with Sannins   The deal with Sannins - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Echo's right, any custom group or organization should have to be approved. We'll be setting up a template shortly.
Back to top Go down
Kitsuke
Newbee
Newbee
Kitsuke

PostSubject: Re: The deal with Sannins   The deal with Sannins - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Menda wrote:
Kitsuke wrote:
Menda, lol me technically dead?. The seal in the said topic doesnt say that anyone who tries to enter dies. So it is completely ridiculous for you to say I am technically dead.

And it wasn't a simple misunderstand, its just pure RPing skills and it wasn't my fault you lacked common sense.

I was told the seal would kill anyone who tried to get in or out and the reason i died had nthing to do with rp skills it had to do with commen sense XD

Ahmm.. You were told, but it wasn't said in the actual topic. So literally no such thing is true. It's what you call RPing skills, and if you had common sense lol, you could have avoided such a shameful death.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: The deal with Sannins   The deal with Sannins - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Once again, not the place to argue about this. Take it elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Newbee
Newbee
Lord Vizer

PostSubject: Re: The deal with Sannins   The deal with Sannins - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Yes lets go with that. Custom approved groups it is. I for one want the Goryu back with the Sand. Not sure what Iwa and Kumo want to come up with.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: The deal with Sannins   The deal with Sannins - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:19 pm

I think Kumo has their shield and barrier team, which is pretty unique.

I'm willing to see Goryu get approved too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The deal with Sannins   The deal with Sannins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The deal with Sannins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Divinity  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: