Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Missions for missing nin NarutoBUTTON-1

Missions for missing nin

Go down 
+3
Death.
"Toshihiro Yamaguchi"
Noche
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Noche
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Missions for missing nin Empty
PostSubject: Missions for missing nin   Missions for missing nin EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:02 pm

I'd like to suggest a mission board for the missing nin group. Since we have no kage to give us missions, we lose out on an efficient way to gain points. Since some of the smaller villages have no ninja population, they could possibly have a bulletin board for passing by ninja looking to earn some money (or points for us). This missions can be anything from an NPC villager finding who stole his goods, to a kage anonymous looking for an assassin that has no connection to their village. Either admins could come up with missions weekly and post them, or normal members can have their character post a request for what ever reason.
Back to top Go down
"Toshihiro Yamaguchi"
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: Missions for missing nin   Missions for missing nin EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:07 pm

It's a good idea.. Though Missing Ninja usually gain their points through village raiding and killing shinobi and such. I agree with this, though it's really up to admins to decide.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: Missions for missing nin   Missions for missing nin EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:37 pm

I agree as well, especially since not all missing-nin have a need to kill people.
Back to top Go down
Noche
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

PostSubject: Re: Missions for missing nin   Missions for missing nin EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:38 pm

or a desire to kill people, some just don't want to be in a village
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Ryusaki Toketsu

Location : Around the corner...beating up the guy that robbed me

PostSubject: Re: Missions for missing nin   Missions for missing nin EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:55 am

I like the idea overall with some new changes to the site, we will most likely implement it
Back to top Go down
Maneki Neko
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: Missions for missing nin   Missions for missing nin EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:47 pm

They have black market jobs.
Back to top Go down
Bones
Newbee
Newbee
Bones

PostSubject: Re: Missions for missing nin   Missions for missing nin EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:42 pm

I agree with Steve, Missing Nin will have Illegal jobs, anyone to put them up would be rogue, or have orders from their kage.
Back to top Go down
Noche
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

PostSubject: Re: Missions for missing nin   Missions for missing nin EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:53 pm

It doesn't really matter what they are called or who posts them to me, I just want some form of missions for the missing nin, so that we can benefit from the points gained through them
Back to top Go down
.Oblivion.
Sanin
Sanin
.Oblivion.

PostSubject: Re: Missions for missing nin   Missions for missing nin EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:00 pm

I will ask but most likely i will make it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missions for missing nin   Missions for missing nin Empty

Back to top Go down

Missions for missing nin
Page 1 of 1