Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Staff of the Month NarutoBUTTON-1

Staff of the Month

Go down 
+5
Hybris Kinkotsu no Kaguya
The Mothman
Sara
¡¿Naethyn?!™
Death.
9 posters

Who is your most preferred staff member?
Talis
Staff of the Month Vote_lcap-13%Staff of the Month Vote_rcap
 -13% [ -1 ]
Ryusaki
Staff of the Month Vote_lcap38%Staff of the Month Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Kostas
Staff of the Month Vote_lcap0%Staff of the Month Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Null
Staff of the Month Vote_lcap13%Staff of the Month Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Fate
 13% [ 1 ]
Chaos
Staff of the Month Vote_lcap25%Staff of the Month Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Hybris
 0% [ 0 ]
Daedalus
 13% [ 1 ]
Kitaro
 13% [ 1 ]
Yuina
 0% [ 0 ]
Sara
 0% [ 0 ]
Walter
 0% [ 0 ]
Naet
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Vote for your most favorite/preferred staff member, and see if your chosen favorite gets elected Staff of the Month and earns 10 points. Be sure to post a little description explaining why you voted for him/her.

Note for fellow Staff: Staff, you aren't allowed to vote for yourself, nor each other. Just to let you know, the admins can always check the admin panel to make sure none of you voted.

Note for Zane: Sorry Zane, you aren't allowed to threaten people. Last time we let you, on NX, a few noobs got hurt. And Kidate broke a paw. So absolutely NO threatening, strangling, and you are forbidden to use your rusty spoon.
Back to top Go down
¡¿Naethyn?!™
Jounin
Jounin
¡¿Naethyn?!™

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:09 am

I'm considered staff. o.O
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:00 am

Naet™ wrote:
I'm considered staff. o.O
I don't know, so I put you down just in case. Same goes for Val and Walter.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Newbee
Newbee
Sara

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:33 am

How am I a staff when I have no powers, And I haven't been online in weeks
Back to top Go down
The Mothman
Hokage
Hokage
The Mothman

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:34 pm

More then half the people on this list don't even do anything around the site its just rehired N-X staff and thats what going to happen again 2-3 people out of all the staff approving stuff while the other ones just sit around >.>
Back to top Go down
Jounin
Jounin

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:00 pm

I completely concur with Mothman.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:01 pm

lol concur. Did you watch Catch me if you Can last night too?
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:01 pm

The Mothman wrote:
More then half the people on this list don't even do anything around the site its just rehired N-X staff and thats what going to happen again 2-3 people out of all the staff approving stuff while the other ones just sit around >.>
Ouch. Well there is only one approval mod, which is me(Null got promoted to Admin). I can't do apps, unless neccessary. Thats up to the Global Mods, like Daedalus. I'm only one person. Making time to approve stuff is what I try to do, cause I always made mistakes with approving stuff in the past. All those who were present, know that sometimes I tended to rush and overlook things. Which ended in chaos, and OP stuff. I am not superman(I wish).

If I was superman, I'd be a 'nerd' with an odd life, and in love with dramatic girls that jump off of tall buildings. XD
Back to top Go down
Tenshin Nara
Newbee
Newbee
Tenshin Nara

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Moth is right. Only time I see majority of admin/Mod do work,
Is when it's for a friend. That's why there is op stuff running around already.
Also you need to cut down on the staff. Like 5 people should be the max...
Don't need 10 people to run one site... and stop approving them as mod if they
Don't even have the skills to even approve shit. It's dumb.
So I agree with Mothman saying this is NX all over, but I doubt only
2 - 3 people are going to put in work, but then again I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Guess it all depends on what Talis plans to do when he returns.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Jin
Swordsmen
Swordsmen

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:54 am

Tenshin Nara The wise man... wrote:

Agreed, Like Daed...
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:52 am

Kaito Jin wrote:
Tenshin Nara The wise man... wrote:

Agreed, Like Daed...
Wow, Kaito, look at yourself. Your walking around the site, complaining about Dae being a horrible mod and all that, and your blinded by what your doing. The behavior your letting out is immature, and child-ish. Just because those jutsu were toned down on another site, and got approved, doesn't mean they get auto-approval here. Dae knows what he is talking about, and you should, instead of argueing and whinning about the way he is modding your app. See if you can try and pull this stunt on Ingoo, but I already know the answer. Answer: FAIL. And I saw your little chat with Zod. Like Zod said, its not about power. I've seen a high-skilled RPer, who was a Chuunin, kill a A-Rank Missing-Nin in two pages. And Zane, for example, got killed in two posts(sorry Zane). So power isn't everything. Right now, you aren't showing a good example. Your acting way worse than Dae, bud. Might as well get rid of your staff application, because in my opinion, you wouldn't make a good mod.

And yould all please stop bickering about the staff? And Moth, if your reading this, you should know that I'm the one that deleted your post. Talis, for your information, is working on a staff review, or reset. He is doing his best, so it would be best if you keep your mouth shut and be patient like the rest of us. You don't see Zod complaining about not being a mod, or hurrying for Talis to reset the staff. He is quietly waiting patiently for things to move on and such, not posting losy topics. Instead, you could be helping to keep the site active by posting RP topics. Have you thought about that?
Back to top Go down
Kitaro
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Kitaro

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:24 pm

I refuse to argue with anyone on the topic but I will make my point known since I am up on that listy thingy up there. If you try to argue with me about any point that I make you will not get a response to anything you say in response to me because I am simply making a statement of my point and my opinions.

Every Single Staff Member Doesn't Do Shit.

Now having said that I want to point out that yes this includes myself and everyone else. I know some people in the rare occassion get thrown out and in a fit of boredom will just start reading but that is not doing shit for the good of the site that is doing it for your own damn self but in this case it doesn't matter why. It matters that every once in a while a bit of work gets done by one person. Another point I would like to make.

We have decreased registration rate.

This is for multiple reasons. A. because the site is no longer new and we are no longer looking for some key ranks that have been filled. B. because no one approves people and they get bored and leave. That is why when you look at registered users it says a number higher than the amount in that users logged on in the past 48 hours. It is not a measure of the site for how many people came and then left but a measure of the site for how many people stick around and are still around. We need to care about the members more. Because most of us are complete assholes that argue in the chatbox all day and all night using antics that we carried over from Naruto X near the end and on its downfall period. So please everyone. Act mature and like you actually care what people think about you. Not just trying to be cool or tell someone about some amazing thing that you exaggerated about you doing today. Keep some stuff to the pm which is why we have that rule in the first place.

Chatbox Behavior.

Our chatbox every day is filled with crap. Why? Because most of us are complete assholes that argue in the chatbox all day and all night using antics that we carried over from Naruto X near the end and on its downfall period. So please everyone. Act mature and like you actually care what people think about you. Not just trying to be cool or tell someone about some amazing thing that you exaggerated about you doing today. Keep some stuff to the pm which is why we have that rule in the first place.

Shitty Staff

Just like a failure of a site that we have become our staff reflect it. Every one of us have a problem with the staff and not ourselves and all of that. So the staff needs to be remade 100% completely by Talis. Everyone who just uses the power on the chatbox should be removed. A peacekeeper that has the neutral effort chosen. A second in command made for Talis's absences. Two Co-admistrators named that will do A LOT of work and if they don't they must be REPLACED IMMEDIATELY We need to make three to five moderators with the same rules and a close eye watched on them by the peacekeeper webmaster and second in command.

Actual Roleplay.

Come on people. All we do is plot and plan and sit around the chatbox and I am just as guilty as everyone else for this. Well except for the plotting but that is pointless to bitch about what parts of what we are all doing. THe thing is we need to get out there and do shit. Why was Konoha attacked? In order to spark a revenge movement. Why was Kumo Jumped? In order to spark movements that began a site plot. We need to actually do work and actually accept character deaths and actually begin to fight and talk and get through site moments. Come on people. We need to do shit!

[Side Note]
Somebody has to give me 600 points back. I gave the damn cards up.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Jin
Swordsmen
Swordsmen

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Chaos, fyi me and Daed figured shit out last night. So you can delete my post if you want. Also one more thing, Once I redid my app in the new template, It was almost approved right away by him.

And at the post above me.

The Actual RolePlaying Part.

It's quiet hard to get an entire site to roleplay on one solid topic. Because people will be on different times Different places and there are to many forums on this forum. We could follow the plot more, but for every single person to play based on one solid Roleplay is mega hard, Unless We Plan in the chatbox for one major event to happen at this date XX, XXXX and then we Roleplay our characters going to that event, and then join a new topic.

Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff of the Month   Staff of the Month Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff of the Month
Page 1 of 1