Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    The Staff
    Nocturne Revy Masahiro
    Character Spotlight
    Affiliates
    Returning Home. [P] NarutoBUTTON-1

Returning Home. [P]

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Yami Kurushimi
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Yami Kurushimi

Returning Home. [P] Empty
    PostSubject: Returning Home. [P]   Returning Home. [P] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:35 am

It was a cloudy night without any stars or the moon, nothing unusual for the Mist village. It wasn't too late, however the streets seemed like the ones of a Ghost town. No civilian was outside, only a few Ninja. A person had passed through the gates, the guards not even noticing her. Quickly the person was proceeding towards the Kage building. She was wearing a blue dress which was going until her knees, black boots and a black travel cloak. She was also carrying a backbag in which was most of her stuff, which she hadn't taken with her from her house. Her boots made the typical noise when hitting against the wet ground. 'Plits', 'Plits', 'plits.' She was getting near the building. Plits, plits,plits.

She entered the Kage building without meeting any guards, luckily. She was running towards a great door, before which a secretary was sitting. She noticed the person who was coming, and made a move to inform the Mizukage. The hooded girl quickly grasped the secretary's neck, slamming her against the wall. ''You will stay here and you won't make any noise. Understood?'' she asked in a threatening manner. Her narrowed red eyes were staring into the secretary's scared eyes, seeming to drill into her soul. The secretary only nodded slightly, not being able to respond otherwise. The girl let her go and opened the door.

She stepped into a room which was looking like a throne room rather than a Kage's office. There at the end of the room, a man was sitting on the throne on which Shirosame normally would be sitting. 'Torasame...' she thought as she stood infront of the man. She took down her hood, revealing her cold red eyes and long blue hair which was reaching her lower back. ''Hello. Judging from the fact that you are sitting on the throne, it appears that you, Torasame, have freed this land from the tyrann your brother, Shirosame, and have become the new Mizukage. '' she said in a somewhat hard voice. ''It is me, Yami Kurushimi, who is standing infront of you. I suppose you remember me, considering my actions before I left the village. I have come here today -or tonight- to ask you a favour.'' she paused a bit to let it sink in and to see the Mizukage's reaction. ''I want to join Kirigakure again'' she continued.

Yami was a bit anxious about his answer and was starting to question herself if it was a good idea to come here. After all, they could attack her. 'No going back now..'

Last edited by Yami Kurushimi on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Torasame Hoshigaki
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Torasame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home. [P]   Returning Home. [P] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:55 am

Torasame's eyes opened to the smell of blood. It seems the seems had cracked her head open as Yami pushed her back. Sitting in his throne, he became mentally ready, he was well aware of the fact that Shiro, his large sword leaned again the chair next to him, easily within arm's reach, and that Rip-Tide was as it always was, clipped tightly to his side. Although ready, he wasn't all that worried, it was practically suicide mounting an attack on Kirigakure, anyone who did had to brave the ocean at some point or another. Truthfully, they'd have even more trouble just getting boats to ground on Kiri's shores.

That was besides the point however. As the scent filled his nostrils, he recognized it as his new secretary. The last one had quit after Akumu pulled a similar stunt, it wasn't much fun attempting to call her down, that much was certain. Why was it they always abused the secretary? She's just doing her job after all... Torasame soon realized his mind was straying, and he shook his head lightly as if to rid the vagrant thoughts from his brain.

Watching the doors open, Torasame noted the intruder was quite lithe, female. This could be interesting. Before the door closed behind her, he caught a glimpse of his secretary, frazzled, but alright by the looks of it. Before the girl spoke, Torasame cut in.

"I don't remember inviting whoever you are to join me for tea this afternoon."

THe comment was laced with sarcasm, as such, the nin before him ignored it, introducing herself. Yami... Yami, where had he heard that name? Actions? She presumably meant sins. That coupled with Shirosame's name brought realization to Torasame. Thought his blood was boiling, he patiently waited for her to finish.

''I want to join Kirigakure again."

Torasame smiled and then disappeared. This only lasted a fraction of a second however as he reappeared standing before Yami. As he did so, his right knee came up quickly, aiming for her stomach. The goal was to have her keel over, as his right hand would be quick to follow up by catching her from the neck if he managed to connect. From there he could easily slam her back into the door she came through. If she managed to leap back from the surprising knee attack, her distance would be appropriate for Torasame to draw Rip-Tide from it's sheath, and keep her still by holding her neck at blade tip. With the door only a few feet behind her, she didn't have much room to maneouver.
    Back to top Go down
    Yami Kurushimi
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Yami Kurushimi

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home. [P]   Returning Home. [P] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:28 pm

Yami saw Torasame's smile and knew that something bad was going to happen. She had this gift -to see the true intentions and emotions of any person- but she didn't move. Torasame disappeared and reappeared in front of her, lifting his right knee and aimed for her stomach. Yami didn't avoid his knee. She knew that something like that would most likely happen, but she swallowed her pride and let the kick connect. She slightly bend over because of the kick and Torasame grasped her neck, smashing her into the door where she came from. Yami hit with the back on the door, opening it, and then on the wall. The wall had cracked and dust was falling on Yami's shoulders and head. She wasn't bleeding, luckily.

Yami stood up, brushing off the dust from her clothes. Her face was emotionless, as it always was. The poor secretary had quickly left the room, fearing that Yami might attack her. 'Pff.' she thought as she walked again into the Mizukage's 'office'. ''I am not here to start a fight with you. I am very well aware of the fact that my killing the previous Mizukage is a crime against the land of water. However, I was raised with the belief that I would become Mizukage, and not your brother. I do not feel any remorse for my actions. Anyhow, I am willing to serve you,as I believe that you are a better Mizukage than your relative was.'' she said, looking straight into his eyes.
    Back to top Go down
    Torasame Hoshigaki
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Torasame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home. [P]   Returning Home. [P] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:43 pm

Standing stalk still, Torasame had his right hand hovering over the hilt of his sword, ready to draw at any moment. As she spoke again, he mused over her words. There would be no fighting here, only killing, and yes, killing a Mizukage was a crime, but one Torasame had committed himself only a few days ago. He was rewarded though, Yami wasn't. Perhaps he was over-reacting. His hand drifted away from his sword slowly, and his stance shifted to something less aggressive. It was true, Shirosame was an unguided psychopath that could have brought upon the destruction of the Land of Water with a slight whim. Staring back into Yami's eyes, Torasame spoke.

"The Village Hidden in the mist has recently been living up to it's title of bloodshed. That much is certain. If I remember, you Yami, have quite the amount of skill, very similar to my own or Shirosame's. Yes, Shirosame's rise to power was indeed a mistake on the previous Mizukage's part, but you should not have attacked him, and should have rather attacked Shirosame.

He took a moment to think here, turning to stroll back to his throne. Turning one's back on a potential enemy may not be by the rule book of combat, but Torasame did believe that they shared an enemy, rather then were enemies. Climbing the marble steps, he returned to his throne, taking on a relaxed posture.

"But why Yami, should I trust you. You may have been misguided in your attack yes, but the attack itself came from angry recklessness. That type of anger isn't all too different from Shirosame himself. I am willling to give you a chance, how big of a chance is left to be said. That decision comes down to what you tell me in the next minute or so."
    Back to top Go down
    Yami Kurushimi
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Yami Kurushimi

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home. [P]   Returning Home. [P] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:24 pm

Yami watched Torasame, who was obviously thinking deeply about her words. He was thinking about something else, not only her words but Yami didn't know what it was. After some seconds had passed, Torasame lowered his hand from his sword, taking on a friendlier stance. Yami listened to the Mizukage's words with an empty face. He admitted that Shirosame should have never become Mizukage, but she should have killed him instead of the old Kage. Torasame turned his back on Yami and sat on his throne. 'Hm...' Yami thought, following his every move. He had turned his back on her. 'Interesting.'

Torasame relaxed on his throne and stared at Yami. "But why Yami, should I trust you. You may have been misguided in your attack yes, but the attack itself came from angry recklessness. That type of anger isn't all too different from Shirosame himself. I am willling to give you a chance, how big of a chance is left to be said. That decision comes down to what you tell me in the next minute or so."

Yami looked at Torasame. She knew exactly what she would say. ''First of all, when you attacked me, I didn't back off or attack you, despite me knowing that you would attack me. Second, you just turned your back on me, something a Ninja never does unless they are certain that the people they turn their back to are trustworthy. Therefore, you already seem to trust me. Also, the second you weren't looking at me I could have attacked you, if I had any bad intentions. The fact that I didn't, shows that I mean no harm. Third, I have learned to tame my anger. If I hadn't, your secretary would be dead now. '' she paused a bit, letting the words to sink in.

''The time I was gone I never ever gave out any information about Kirigakure. I don't want to harm Kirigakure. Instead, I want to see this village rise high once again. I want it to become the best it can be. Now there is the question, Why would a missing ninja like me want such a thing? The answer, Lord Mizukage, is simple.'' she paused again but continued looking into Torasame's eyes. '' It is because, I love this village. I love it with all my heart and don't want to see it suffering. When I killed the Kage, it was because I was desperate and angry. Desperate about the village's future and angry at the Kage's decision. However, I couldn't do anything since I was chased out of the village.'' she said, her gaze not leaving Torasame's eyes. It was like her red eyes were glued on his. '' That is all I have to say. The final decision lies with you.'' she said, her face returning to the emotionless expression. While she was talking, one could see, that she was telling the truth. She may have not regretted the Kage's murder but she would serve the current Mizukage.
    Back to top Go down
    Torasame Hoshigaki
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Torasame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home. [P]   Returning Home. [P] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:10 pm

The hoshigaki's fingers rapped slowly on the arm of his chair, his mind working away at the situation. Suddenly, he clapped his hands, a grin on his face.

"Then that is that. Yami Kurushimi, you are forgiven of all sins against Kirigakure. Furthermore, your level of skill reserves you a spot with the legendary swordsmen. To keep an eye on you for the first while however, until I'm absolutely sure I can trust you completely, you will be teaming up with another swordsman by the name of Kaito. He will be your chaperone for the next few weeks, ensuring you are as you seem."

Torasame then paused to think, continuing to smile. "Other then that, I welcome you home Yami. It is nice to once again see a... friend of the family."

((Sorry, it's terribly short, I'm a little sick at the moment, being this stuffed up makes it hard to think.))
    Back to top Go down
    Yami Kurushimi
    Jounin
    Jounin
    Yami Kurushimi

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home. [P]   Returning Home. [P] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:37 pm

The Mizukage suddenly clapped his hands, grinning widely. He decided to trust her, and Yami leat out a sigh of relief. In those seconds that he was thinking Yami had stopped breathing out of agony. Then he announced that she would be able to become a swordsman of the mist but before this she would be teaming up with Kaito so he can keep an eye on her. 'Kaito ... Kaito Jin...That quiet person? Sounds fun.' Yami had heard about Kaito. He was a very quiet person.

Yami looked at Torasame as he welcomed her home. "Thank you, Lord Mizukage. I am happy that I can wear the Kirigakure headband once again." she said, slightly bowing before Torasame. She turned around and walked out of the door. The secretary was back again, and covered herself with some papers as Yami passed by her. Yami smirked as she walked out of the Mizukage's building. "Let's go home." she mumbled, disappearing into the mist.

(Its okay. Get well soon. ^^)

[[Exit.]]
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home. [P]   Returning Home. [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Home. [P]
    Page 1 of 1