Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]] NarutoBUTTON-1

Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin
Yami Kurushimi

Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]] Empty
PostSubject: Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]]   Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Yami woke up early that day, as she was expected to go early to the training grounds. She would finally train Kenjutsu so she could join the seven swordsmen of the mist. She knew that it would be difficult but she wouldn't give up, no matter what. After all, she had a legendary swordsman of the mist to train her. Yami exitted her house and walked towards the training grounds. The sun was barely up but that didn't matter anyway since a thick layer of mist was lying around the village.

She reached the training grounds, which were on a higher spot than the rest of the village and thus it didn't have mist. Well, at least not that much as in the village. Yami sat on a rock, waiting for her Sensei. It was a man called "Kaito Jin". She hoped that he had brought with him a second sword or a wooden one, since she didn't have a sword.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Jin
Swordsmen
Swordsmen

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]]   Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:39 pm

((F**K ME!!!!!!!!! I just deleted my 750 word post that was going to be on here.... F**K!!! Post will be small as balls....))

Kaito woke up, knowing that he had to teach someone today. He wasn't very happy, but there was no going back. When he got out of bed, he left his home and walked up a hill where he saw someone on a rock. It was her, his first student. Yami Kurushimi.

"Hey, let's get going." Kaito said in a mono-tone voice as he walked right past her and continued up the hill.

There was a mountain in sight, and that was where they where going.

((I promise my post will be bigger next time. But this time I lost alot, so I did not bother to re-write the entire thing.))
Back to top Go down
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin
Yami Kurushimi

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]]   Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:41 am

[[ It's okay. ^^]]

Yami saw a man walking towards her. 'That must be him.' she thought and stood up from the rock. A light breeze let the girl's long blue hair float in the wind, like a river. Her red eyes observed the man, taking in his features. The man passed by her and told the girl to go with him. Yami followed him, thinking that it would be fun to annoy this person. Of course she needed him so she could learn Kenjutsu, so she wouldn't say anything stupid. The thought that she needed some else's help was disgusting her. Yami wasn't used to asking for help.

They arrived at the base of the mountain after a couple of minutes. It was a high mountain, one of the highest in the world. Yami's emotionless eyes stared at it. 'We are going to climb this? What a pain...' she thought and looked at her Sensei.

Last edited by Yami Kurushimi on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito Jin
Swordsmen
Swordsmen

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]]   Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:09 pm

[[note we are not at the top of the mountain yet... We are going to climb it. So edit your post and Ill continue as planned. Mmkay xD]

They reached the base of their next objective. Kaito wasn't going to go straight training with Yami, first she will have to relearn all the basics, and that might not even be enough to learn Kenjutsu. At the base of the mountain, Kaito looked up, it was about 150000 m high. A long hike awaited them. The point of this training was to make Yami move around and breathe at a lower oxygen level, so that way her stamina will build up. That is, if she makes it.

Normally, ninja would have tools and warm clothing to scour this mountain, which was named Mt. Kuysaskin. However, in order for the full effect of this training to take place, they where going to rough it, and hope for the best. So, in remembering Kaito’s training, with his master, he smirked, and began to walk forth toward the start of the deadly incline of the mountain, when he remembered something.

”Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you… No hands, or tools, only chakra and feet. Let’s go.” Kaito said in a monotone voice that sounded somewhat of a unimpressed robot.

In saying that, Kaito took off, walking, with his hands in his pockets, he started to focus chakra in his feet, and then started to walk up the side of the mountain. This is how he had done it, and this is how she will do it now.

”Don’t fall behind.” Kaito said as he took off running, hands in his pockets, up the steep mountain that lay immobile in front of him. Those where his last words, if she didn’t heed them, she would die. This was dependent on her will.

Last edited by Kaito Jin on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin
Yami Kurushimi

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]]   Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:29 am

Yami got ready to take out some ninja tools so she could climb the mountain, but Kaito told her that she wasn't allowed to use her hands or tools. Only chakra and feet. The girl frowned. She knew that training for Kenjutsu would be hard but she never imagined that she would have to climb a mountain. Kaito concentrated chakra to his feet and started walking up the mountain. Yami followed suit and placed a foot on the mountain. Slowly, she was walking behind her Sensei, trying not to slip on a rock.

"Don't fall behind." Kaito suddenly said and started running, his hands in his pockets. 'What the...' Yami thought and she immediately started running after Kaito. He was fast, very fast, and on that uneven ground they were running, Yami couldn't keep up that well. She was doing her best to catch up to him, but she wasn't used to this kind of training.

While running, Yami glanced behind her. They were already really high. She made a move to turn her head forward but she stepped on a loose rock, which crumbled and fell down. Yami slid down with the head some meters, getting several scratches on her hands and legs. She reached out her hand, only to pull it back again as she remembered that she couldn't use her hands. She concentrated chakra to her feet and stopped her falling. The girl was breathing heavily as she ran up the mountain again, trying to catch up to her Sensei.

Yami could see his back, as he moved fast. She sped up her pace and finally ran alongside her Sensei.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Jin
Swordsmen
Swordsmen

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]]   Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]] EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:43 am

As Kaito was running up the mountain, at a fast pace, however not as fast as he could go, he heard as his student had slipped, creating a booming and a bunch of dust clouds. She fell pretty far back, but she got back up and came running back to Kaito, closing in behind him. Within seconds, she had caught back up with him, and they were running on even levels. Kaito could not have this though.

They where only at the beggining of the mountain, about half of a quarter up, pretty high, and then Kaito took out his sword. He began to full out sprint, within seconds making a gap of about 50 feet from him and Yami. With his sword, he used Surasshu kaminari no, and then cut a 40 foot crevace in the mountain. A lot of rocks and dust had fallen, towards Yami, the victim. Kaito stood motionless, waiting for his student to appear from the dust. That is, unless he had killed her.

(big ass rocks are coming your way, like an avalanche)

• Name:Surasshu kaminari no (Slash of Lightning, ??????)
• Classification:Kenjutsu
• Element:Lightning
• Requirements:Kenjutsu
• Description:Kaito raises the tip of his sword into the air, and he charges it using chakra, or using the weather if it is stormy, and then bringing the sword down with a powerful swing, he sends the current of electricity like a wave flying to the target. Range is 40 Meters.
Back to top Go down
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin
Yami Kurushimi

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]]   Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Kaito hit the mountain with his sword, releasing lightning which loosened some rocks. These rocks were now hurling towards Yami, threatening to crush her. Yami quickly formed some handseals and brought her hands to her mouth. Out of her mouth a strong wind blast shot which pushed out of her way all the rocks that were coming towards her. Once all the rocks were gone she once again catched up to her Sensei. 'Is he trying to kill me, or what?!'

Jutsu~:
Back to top Go down
Kaito Jin
Swordsmen
Swordsmen

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]]   Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:53 pm

Kaito watched, standing still, how she had manipulated wind chakra from her mouth and blew harshly at the rocks that where barreling on a collision course, headed straight for Yami. However, that was still an inexperienced jutsu, and Kaito's expetations of her had just dropped, slightly. She still had time to redeem herself, but in the time being, she had ran all the way up and caught up to Kaito who was preparing for his next attack.

As she was now 5 meters across from Kaito on equal levels on the side of an uphill mountain with a giant crevace a quarter way up it, Kaito had taken his sword, and had swung it up so it was at par with his face, the back of it facing him, the front facing Yami. He started to run, and he was just going to go easy, or easy to Kaito, and started to swing his small slash. A normal slash, with no special attributes, nothing more, nothing less, but this was the same power that had destroyed the mountain. If Yami did not block this, she would most definatly die, for the power in Kaito's swing was that of an elephant stepping on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Yami Kurushimi
Jounin
Jounin
Yami Kurushimi

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]]   Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:49 am

Yami was looking at Kaito as he prepared to strike again, this time directly with his sword. 'I can't believe this guy...' she thought as he was running towards her at full speed, his sword being drawn and deadly. Yami changed her direction and ran towards him. As they were just 40 cm apart, Yami jumped into the air, landing with her feet on the sword, only to jump instantaneously off of it behind her Sensei. 'Looks like it's either me or him.' she thought and started performing some hand seals. Then a dark mist shot out of Yami's mouth and enveloped Kaito and his sword. The girl clicked her teeth and the mist exploded. If Kaito was still in there, he would have serious burns or maybe he was even dead.

Yami did not wait to see if her attack hit him. Instead, she started running up the mountain, glancing behind her once in a while just to make sure that her Sensei wouldn't pop out from somewhere and suddenly attack her. The girl jumped over the crevace and stopped on the other side. Then she performed some more hand seals. Yami slammed one hand into the ground and she rose the other into the air. Electricity traveled through her body and into the ground, causing the crevace to widen considerably. She quickly jumped back and started running the mountain up again. Yami wasn't feeling guilty at all for leaving behind Kaito. After all, he had started with the attacks and if he died, that was his problem. Of course there was still the Mizukage who wouldn't be pleased when he would learn that his Swordsman died. But then again, he might be alive. He was a legendary swordsman of the mist, after all.

Jutsu~:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]]   Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training with a Sensei. [P] [[My training for Kenjutsu.]]
Page 1 of 1