Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0 NarutoBUTTON-1

NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
¡¿Naethyn?!™
Jounin
Jounin
¡¿Naethyn?!™

NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0   NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Okay so as Daedalus has previously stated, we are currently at Naruto Divinity 1.25 maybe 1.5. We are in the process of revamping and everyone on the site can tell just by the change in the theme.

We need to start off by doing this, and all the staff can help.

-Change the Theme to a Permanent 2.0 theme (Done)

-Re-Type and Format a section of rules for all things concerned (RPing, Sharingan, Banned jutsu, Post Counters, etc.)

-Type and HTML Code a Guide for all the members on here.

-Re-Do the Portal page to make it more neat, and possibly the homepage of the site.

-Establish a Permanent Naruto Divinity 2.0 Staff that is not to be editted until 3.0

-Create a new plot [wip]

-Re-Do all the groups and make sure that there is nothing to be deleted or added until 3.0

-Make sure that everything is set in stone.

feel free to add onto this
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
Kazekage
Kazekage
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0   NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:27 pm

Bijuu Must Be completed.

I beleive I can work on this.

It will be from the old N-X but with decent touch up, and ideas from the other moderators/admins.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0   NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:34 pm

I could work on the sharingan guide, as its one of my specialties. x3
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0   NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Kaze may have the right idea, we should split up the work, and create deadlines.
Back to top Go down
¡¿Naethyn?!™
Jounin
Jounin
¡¿Naethyn?!™

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0   NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 pm

I like that idea, I think we should do a work sign up.

Daed is in charge of the point systems and all the guide work as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0   NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:58 pm

A site should always be prepared to face noobs, and I'm talking about noobs who have absolutely no RP experience. So I'll put up a descriptive guide that teaches noobs about the basics, that way they have a chance to survive in this strange enviroment.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Talis

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0   NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:41 pm

As I"m busy that this moment and in an hour or two I will state more, I expect alll majors change not be done utnil RYu and/or I have been consulted, I thin most of you understand this principle but I want it be understood clearly. Along with That I'm working on refining hte point system, Classes, ranks systems, along with a few other things, Dae got some of the big picture, and Now I'm banging out the rest of the details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0   NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

NARUTO DIVINITY 2.0
Page 1 of 1