Naruto Divinity


 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
 

Share | 
 

 wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 73
Points : 2710
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Walter walked around the mis Village. He had the mist village sign of shinobi on his right glove. He had a ciggaret in his mouth and his hands behind his back. He smiled under the sun set behind him. He looked around seeing some people walking by with a happy smile on there face. He looked at the kids playing tag and jumping around. One kid poked Walter. "Tag your it." He said and started running. Walter looked at him then ran after him. Walter showed up in front of the kid and tapped his head. He smiled. "Your it no tag backs." He said and then started walking away. He smiled as he heard the kids playing. it was a peaceful day and he was walking around. He heard one kid scream. It was comming from an ally. He walked over and there were three guys around one kid. They seem to be beating the kid. He walked in the ally to look at this. "Give us the money you took kid." He said. The kid was crying. "I don't have it." He said. A man pulled his fist back and Walter's hand shook. Then the mans hand was gone. He looked at his hand being sliced off and screamed. He turned around and there was Walter with a evil grin on his face and a ciggaret in between his lips. The man pointed with his other hand. "Y-it's you! THE ANGEL OF DEATH!" He spoke. "KILL HIM!" Then three of them ran at him. the pulled out knifes and then he jumped to a wall and behind them. It was so fast they did not see it. He pulled his hands back and the three fell down in peices. He looked at the last guy who ran for his life. He let him go and the wires shinned in the light. He wipped his hand and the wires were back in place to were they are not hanging out. He looked at the boy who was scared. He took a step closer. "Are you all right kid?" He asked. He smiled and the kid looked at him. He got to his feet. "T-thank you sir." He spoke. Walter nodded and the kid ran home. He left the ally way and was walking down town more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torasame Hoshigaki
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Posts : 53
Points : 2703
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:41 am

Looking on calmly from across the street, Torasame Hoshigaki smiled lightly to himself, the scent of the aggressor's blood hitting the air tickling his senses. Watching as the stranger committed... a rather violent act of kindness, Torasame couldn't help but watch on, entranced as the spectacle took place. As it ended, the little boy ran off, a young nin from a local clan, good to see him alive.

As soon as Walter began to move, Tora's eyes flickered back onto him, watching as he exited the alley, continuing down the street. Following him slowly, Torasame glided his way through the ground, his tall monstrous appearance creating a part in the waves of civilians before him. Moving gracefully, Tora averted his eyes, his nerves picking up the man's footsteps, his pulse. It was the body of a shark that allowed him to do this, each electromagnetic frequency given off by the crowd was only so strong, so unique in it's wave patterns. It was the mind of the shark that allowed him to distinguish them, to truly feel them.

As the two neared the end of the road, Torasame crossed quickly, calling out to the stranger.

"Excuse me! You there!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 73
Points : 2710
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:51 am

Walter was walking around and and knew he was being followed. He did not care and then the man spoke to him. He turned around and looked at him. He and smiled. "Yes?" He said. Walter looked at the man who was looking like a human shark. He knows about this race. It was the Hoshigaki clan. Having the powers of sharks. He looked at him with a smile. Walter looked at him and then pulled out a pack of smokes. He pulled out a ciggaret and put it inbetween his lips lighting the end. He breathed in some smoke and then breathed it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torasame Hoshigaki
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Posts : 53
Points : 2703
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:01 am

The Hoshigaki smiled a fanged grin as he approached the man.

"I saw what you did back there. Very valiant of you. Do you mind?"

Torasame held his fingers out as if holding a cigarette, a code between smokers that essentially meant Can I have one? Though Tora only rarely smoked, he found it to be a good medium to bond with the stranger.

"Cutting off his hand may have been a little much mind you, but never the less, you did go out of your way. What's your name, if I might ask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hybris Kinkotsu no Kaguya
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 64
Points : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:13 am

Hybris was jumping across the lakes that surrounded the Mist Village nearby the location that Walter and the Hoshigaki were at. Gliding through the misted areas that seemed to infest the village, she quickly altered her direction, and performed a twisting motion, spinning her body through a cascade of trees and branches. Creating a rustle, she burst from a nearby tree-top, and landed on her feet around ten feet from the two. She looked at them both, studying them. Noticing Mist Village insignia's on both of their body's, it was noted that they were both from this village.

Hybris` sword hung from her back. A giant spectacle of pure yet indestructible ice, held by a pliable icey strap that hooked around her breasts, and was linked to a small chain on her waist. It was obvious that this was the Scarlet of the Mist. Her reputation became notable throughout the entire village as "Hybris of the Mist Technique." She began to speak, before sitting down on a nearby rock. It was covered in a light-blue moss, and moist from the heavy humidity that lingered in the area.

"Hello. Greetings brother of the Mizukage, Torasame." She knew who this Hoshigaki was all too well, as she was very close to the Mizukage, Shirosame. They were notably known as the most powerful shark-embraced Hoshigaki members in the history of the clan, and obviously their reputation didn't preceed them. Crossing her legs, her velveted blue pants, tightened revealing how slim and slender her legs were, leaning back her breasts considerably propped themselves upon her chest, fitting her body perfectly for her height. Her hands leaned upon the stone that her bottom was now on top of, as this rock as long enough to practically fall asleep on. Before sitting, she made sure to manipulate the ice that corroded her sword, and miniaturize it, so it didn't bother her while she sat.

She waited for one of them to respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 73
Points : 2710
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:21 am

Walter looked at the fish man and pulled out a lighter and ciggaret. He knew what he wanted. He handed him the ciggaret and the lighter. He smiled and looked at the woman showing up. He took a bow to the two of them touching his shoulder as he bowed. "Well my name is Walter Ikani Sutor. Known as The Angel of Death here." He looked at the girl who showed up and smiled. "Well i just heard your name, what was yours? Hybris right?" He said. He kinda remembered the people here. He stood up and looked at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torasame Hoshigaki
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Posts : 53
Points : 2703
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:33 am

Torasame took the cigarette and lit it, his eyes closing as the smoke hit his tongue and he tasted it's earthy texture. Opening his mouth, the carcinogenic vapor wafted through his teeth in an eerie smile. It was then that Hybris' heart beat made itself known, Torasame's eyes already staring at what seemed to be nothing, even before the rustling was made. His pupils continued to trace the movements, following the Kaguya as she appeared and rested. Torasame relaxed, knowing who she was and that she meant no harm. She was leaping about through trees and what not, but she simply had a way about her. Hearing Walter's name, Torasame bowed in turn, listening as he and Hybris exchanged words, presumably for the first time. You only questioned her name once of course.

"I, am Torasame Hoshigaki," His eyes shifted back to Walter for a moment as he introduced himself. "Although you undoubtedly knew the Hoshigaki part." Turning back to Hybris, the Hoshigaki seemed to flicker, appearing directly in front of her in the blink of an eye. Careful not to over step any boundaries, he gently grasped her hand, planting a kiss on the back of it.

"And greeting sto you Hybris, a pleasure as always."

Dropping her hand, he turned to be able to see both of them once again. "I was just congratulating Walter here on a successful deterent to criminal activity, as we all know it's getting worse, it was quite refreshing to see someone step up for a change."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hybris Kinkotsu no Kaguya
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 64
Points : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:55 am

As always, Hybris had admired the sheer speed of Torasame, as it had matched her own quite well. As he quickly appeared in front of her, hand lifted, she shuttered at the frigid touch of his lips, they were cold as always. It is like he just got out of an ice-cold bathtub. As he turned, the brisk winds of Kirigakure swept above them, causing the surrounding trees to erupt in alacrity and liveliness. This was the true heart of the village that these three ninja guarded with such ferocity and haste. Still, it was calming to remain in a state of lethargy otherwise, or it was inevitable to end up like the rest of the Kaguya clan. Distinctive and exterminated due to their own selfish cause for inner-conflict and the desire to rule with power.

Still, as the tranquil moment seemed to never-end, his lips had escaped the embrace of her warmth, and she simply took a deep breath in a collected, and composed manner to remain aloof. She sighed. "As always, Torasame, you are as charming as your status around the village claims you to be. Heh." The slight laugh had unexpectedly passed through her lips, because she actually used to have a thing for this specific member of the Hoshigaki, although she knew he didn't know it. She settled down, and kept her heart in an imperturbable rate of motion, making sure he couldn't sense the fact that the beating of the organ had increased as soon as his rough hand was laid upon her own. Still, inquisitional beliefs had taken their toll, and her curiousness began to expose itself.

She sat up further, and looked at what she knew now as a man named, Walter. A man whom had stopped an act of criminalized activity. It was indeed a good thing to have at least some people left who are interested in the honorable and pryful ways of the Ninja. Too many are abusing the very gift they were given to cause harm to others, which was becoming a treachery in every single village. After all, we could do nothing but pray not too many self-absorbed individuals had remained everlasting in the Mist Village. After the happening involving the Kaguya clan, she had to make absolute sure that there were no other war-bent people, thus being the reason she was concerned in joining the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. They overlooked all actions inside of the village, and basically acted as the Mizukage's personal guard, so it was easy for Hybris to keep an eye out of strange or erratic behavior concerning the lives of people who inhabited the mist-infested lands around her.

"Being the Leader of the Swordsman of the Mist, I must thank you for taking such rationality in your actions by stopping these criminals. The help is much appreciated." She yawned in exhaustion, as she was just training not too far, working on her powerful mist techniques, which coincidentally was the entire reason she was famous in the Mist Village. Still, a boastful manner was not one she was known for, and only kept her Mist Techniques to a strict alignment during combat, for they would determine the outcome of any battle that came her way. She smiled at Walter, and gave him a soldier's salute, assuring him of the respect he has been given.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torasame Hoshigaki
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Posts : 53
Points : 2703
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:12 am

((Sorry Walter, I"m going to skip your turn at least once, I'm bored to tears. Feel free to interrupt me whenever though))

Torasame had smiled his infamous razor sharp grin as Hybris returned the compliment. It was important to him that she found him as an asset, if not even worthwhile. Feeling ten feet tall, despite the Hoshigaki's already enlarged frame, he continued where Hybris left off.

"He managed to perform the prevention with an act of exquisite sword play. He truly does match Kirigakure's cloth cut shinobi."

Turning back to Hybris, Torasame's face seemed to deaden, his smile fading and being replaced with a more serious frown.

"I'm glad I bumped into you however. It seems a particularly talented member of the Kaguya clan, Akumu, has recently gone missing." Torasame sighed as he got to the bad news. "I've yet to tell Shirosame, as I thought it best to ask you first, how I should go about doing that exactly."

It was no secret to Tora and Hybris, Torasame's older brother, Shiro, the Mizukage, had a rage unlike any other. While it never targetted those that were particularly close to him (Torasame and Hybris included), it did have a bad knack of finding it's way to one of Shiro's closest servants. By close, this only meant proximity naturally. Given that the new missing nin was of Kaguya descent, it was only wise in Torasame's mind to ask Hybris' opinion on the matter. Wondering if they should even tell Shirosame at all.

Mind you, Shiro always had some way of knowing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 73
Points : 2710
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Walter looked at the two of them and smiled as they talked about the job he did. He wrapped his right arm in front of him to have his hand touching his left shouler and the arm going down to the right side of his waste. He took another bow. "Thank you for liking my work." He spoke smiling. He looked at the two of them and smiled. He stood back up and breathed out some more smoke. Then he heard about this person gone missing. He looked at Tora. "So someone's missing? How long ago was this person called missing do you know Torasame?" He asked. If this person was indeed missing it would be good to know for how long that way they can know how far they could have got with in that time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hybris Kinkotsu no Kaguya
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 64
Points : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:28 pm

As Hybris heard Torasame speak of the missing Kaguya member, she simply sighed. She had heard of Akumu Kaguya, and his recent disappearance. "Hm.. He is not of any importance.. Merely a useless Kaguya member destined to follow the same path my clan did.. To extinction." This was certainly Hybris's more darkened emotional side, where she wouldn't let distress get to her posture. She kept her calm composure and sighed in disbelief. Yet another one falls to the mercy of their desire for power.. The thought tortured her. And to think she could have possibly used this man to recreate the clan that had formerly become distraught.

Then, glancing at Walter, she nodded her head in approval and remembrance. "There is no need to like your work. You stand for the good of Kirigakure, that is more than enough of a title for you. The Protector. As to where me and Torasame here are nothing more than elite hunters.. Which.. Evidentally will have come into effect once I track this Kaguya down for what he is.. A shadow of my father.." Yes.. She was talking about Kimimaro Kaguya, formerly known as the clan's most powerful member, the only one to survive the Bloody War. However, Hybris had also overcome the tragedy, and already at a younger age has surpassed her father's prowess as an Elite Kaguya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torasame Hoshigaki
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Posts : 53
Points : 2703
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Torasame was lost in thought for a moment, listening to Walter. Taking anoher long drag from the cigarette Walt gave him, he spoke slowly.

"He's been gone for nearly two days, presumably still out over the ocean. He'd be easy to stop in his current position." He paused again, letting Hybris speak.

"If that's what you're willing to tell Shirosame, then so be it. The decision to retrieve him is between you and my brother, but I will be there if the time comes to it."

It was true, he and Hybris were the equivalent of wild wolves, hound dogs. While they possessed, their abilities tended to be misused. It truly was a rare occasion that both of them were in the village at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 73
Points : 2710
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Walter looked at the two of them speak and took a bow closing his eyes to the woman. "well if it's all the same to you, i would be more then happy to track down this person and bring him back to the village for questioning. But if he does so to much fight back i will kill him if needed." He looked at her. "So, can i have this mission?" He smiled as the smoke left his lips. Walter looked at her and popped his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hybris Kinkotsu no Kaguya
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 64
Points : 2705
Join date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:37 am

As she heard Torasame speak of where the belief of Akumu's position was, she laughed. "Aha.. If he is over the ocean, and we go to him now; there is no doubt he will die within minutes.. He is not too particularly skilled in a water-based climate.. As to where I use water to tear my opponents to shreds. And the Hoshigaki may as well have been born from the essence of water itself.." She sighed, however, noting that Shirosame would not be pleased with another leaving his village. ".. Although, we will not inform Shirosame of Akumu's absence. We will tell him when the job is done. It is more than likely he already knows about Akumu."

Looking at Walter, she nodded her head yet again in approval. His request for a mission was outstanding, he was no less than a mission-runner. Yet, to take down a Kaguya, you had to be extremely skilled. They are cascaded from head to toe in melee-range and long-ranged attacks that would prove deadly to any Shinobi at any level of skill. "Well, Walter. If you believe you are formidable enough to track down this Kaguya along with me and Torasome, you are more than welcomed to join us on our hunt. You seem skilled enough with your sword already, as Torasame had said previously." This would be an easy takedown.. Hybris knew everything there was to possibly know about the Kaguya clan. She even went so far as to create an entirely new clan based off of the Kaguya. This clan was much more advanced than any natural Kaguya member, and she used it to her benefit quite well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torasame Hoshigaki
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Posts : 53
Points : 2703
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:47 am

Torasame nodded, "Then we depart immediately," almost immediately turning to leave. As he began to move he called back to Walter.

"Though do keep in mind, the Kaguya are a dangerous bunch Walter. If the water's out there become too hot to swim in, don't look to us to be able to save you."

What Torasame had decided to leave out of this little venture, was that Akumu had been seen leaving the village with a very particular nin as his escort. That nin having been what everyone was currently referring to as Alhambra. While Hybris, Walter, and himself still possessed the advantage over the ocean, this Alhambra type was enough to scare the strongest of Shinobi, his murder record rising daily. As there was no reason to deter anyone from joining him, as the more aid the better, there was no point in mentioning this missing nin's name. In truth, it was not the Kaguya that made Torasame uneasy about this departure into the ocean, but rather his new acquaintance.

Travelling onwards, Tora hadn't even looked back to see if the other two were following him, and as he reached the ocean, his pace did not slow, his footsteps disappearing in the rising tide. It probably was best not to tell Shirosame until they had caught or killed the fugitive. If anyone were to tell Shiro anything, it had better be good news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walter Ikani Sutor
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 73
Points : 2710
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Walter looked at them and smiled. He moved his hand up to his face as the wires shinned in the light. "I'll be more then ready. Lets get moving." He spoke running behind his fellow Mist village members. This will be one of his first missions in a long time. He smiled as the smoke left his lips and the ciggaret. He had the wires put up so they are not in the way. He put out the end of his ciggaret and placed it back in the pack of smokes for later. He smiled a big smile as they went on there way to get this person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)   

Back to top Go down
 
wanting something to do. (open to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)
» Erone's House (OPEN)
» Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Divinity  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: