Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
A day out from the Office ( OPEN ) NarutoBUTTON-1

A day out from the Office ( OPEN )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Hokage
Hokage
Kira

A day out from the Office ( OPEN ) Empty
PostSubject: A day out from the Office ( OPEN )   A day out from the Office ( OPEN ) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Kira walked out of the office. He stretches. " Aghh , Damn how long has it been since i was out? " He asked himself. He starts to stroll down the streets of Konoha. He was bored. Kira wondered ' What is there to do right now? ' Kira walks downtown into a festival currently going on. " This seems interesting " He says. Kira enters a small food shop. " One Shiscobob please " He puts the money down and takes it. " I guess I should see if I know anyone here " He mumbles to himself
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Mercury

A day out from the Office ( OPEN ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day out from the Office ( OPEN )   A day out from the Office ( OPEN ) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:33 am

Zenaku arrives back in konoha after a brutal mission. He thought to himself,

Jeez, what a mission. Who'd of thought that place would of been so heavily guarded?

It was midmorning and the sun could be seen dancing overhead with a large cloudfront moving in. He approached the large gates that surrounded the city with when from nowhere Zen detects movement. He turns and quickly reacts instictively catching whatever projectile it may be with other hand on a kunai only to catch an apple.

Damn you, Josongi!

Zen looks up to see Josongi, his life long friend laughing approaching a distance from the left behind a group of trees. Josongi appears wearing a traditional konoha shinobi garb with matching flak jacket and attire wearing his village forehead protector wrapped around his arm.

Well if it isn't Zenaku Uchiha. Hey buddy? Back already? How'd it go?

Zen, slightly annoyed relaxes and grins.

It went well actually, though more difficult than i initially expected. I have to make my way to the hokage and complete my mission and deliver my report. Tell you what, let me finish that and we'll meet up later, alright?

Sure, no sweat. Take your time.

Zen and Josongi smile the way they did when they were still kids. Zen makes his way through the gates and heads to into the square towards the hokage manor.
As he walked he saw a large festival downtown and decides to stop in a food shop. He stands in line behind another shinobi and hears his order.

"One Shiscobob please"

Zen decides to continue on his way to report his mission results with scroll in hand. He leaves the shop
Back to top Go down

A day out from the Office ( OPEN )
Page 1 of 1