Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Meeting the new Hokage NarutoBUTTON-1

Meeting the new Hokage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

Meeting the new Hokage Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the new Hokage   Meeting the new Hokage EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 am

Having been friends with the last Hokage, Masahiro only saw fit that he serve the new one just as loyally. And possibly more importantly, that he introduce himself. Entering the great hall at a stride, the guards barely even acknowledged him, for the Sage needed no passes, no secret questions. As he climbed the stairs towards the Hokage office, the Snow Sage couldn't help but think about what this new Kage would be like. Regardless, Kira had appointed him, and Masahiro trusted her judgement. As he reached the office door he took a moment to breathe and straighten himself out before raising a fist, lightly rapping on the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock

"Masahiro Yukina, for the Hokage, your honour." Masahiro patiently awaited his leader's response.
Back to top Go down
Bones
Newbee
Newbee
Bones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Hokage   Meeting the new Hokage EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:20 am

His back faced the door, Tenshi Yakuza current Hokage sat in his chair looking down at Konohagakure. “What a beautiful place...” He thought to himself. He heard knocking on the door. Masahiro... Ah the sannin.
Tenshi knew every member of his village for when he become Hokage he searched through every file learning his village’s blue prints, members, and funds. Masahiro... He must be here for a mission or a boring introduction the young Kage thought to himself.
Tenshi wore the normal Hokage robes and hat. He had silver messy hair and blue eyes.
"Masahiro...Please come in..." He said a bit louder than usual so Masahiro could hear the thick Hokage Office walls.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Hokage   Meeting the new Hokage EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:37 am

Opening the door Masahiro stepped in diligently, head bowed slightly showing his respect. As he stepped forward between the two chairs he pressed his hand together in what would look like prayer, but what would most definitely be identified as an eastern bow. Bowing his head he addressed his new.... master, so to speak.

"Hokage-sama, I heard you had a mission for me. As such I decided it may be time to formally introduce myself. I, am Masahiro Yukina, Sage of the Snowy Peaks, and right hand to the Hokage."

Master wasn't all that far off at times. Masahiro had pledged his life for Konoha, and as Konoha's elected leader, that meant to the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Bones
Newbee
Newbee
Bones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Hokage   Meeting the new Hokage EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:12 am

He laughed as he turned around in his chair. "Your mission...Is to blow up the Lord Kazekage's office." Tenshi become more serious. He pulled out a file from his desk and slapped it on the desk top. "You will enter the Sand Village posing as a simple merchant. Your goal is to place 50 Napalm tags inside of the Kazekage complex..." Tenshi pulled out a tag with metal equipment on it.

"Each tag will be remotely ignited by this remote..." Tenshi used his other hand to hold up a small remote.
"I will be sending lord Kazekage a hawk telling him a merchant from my village is bringing weapons to the sand."

"You will bring 1,000 Napalm tags to them and place 50 in key areas...Now I want you to find their weapon supplies and place one there with the other 950 so we can make a bigger boom..."
"Listen...Detonate the tags while your leaving the village...We dont want them finding out about this I have a coverup story so we can get away with this..."

"I'll take your questions now..."
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
ANBU
ANBU
Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Hokage   Meeting the new Hokage EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:24 am

Masahiro smiled, down to business, he liked that.

"I have no questions Hokage, your wish is my command." Picking up both items, Masahiro knew he could obtain the rest of the tags in the Konoha vault. "The mission will be completed shortly Hokage-sama. As you must know, my record is perfect."

Turning to leave, Masahiro pocketed the items. His plan was to now get the equipment, visit the market for some discreet cloaks, and acquire means of travel. Personally, Masahiro had no idea what the Hokage's reason was for the mission, but it did not matter. If the Hokage willed it, it was in Konoha's best interest. Stopping by the door, Masahiro bowed one more time, before exiting and closing the door behind him, making his way towards destruction.
Back to top Go down
Bones
Newbee
Newbee
Bones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Hokage   Meeting the new Hokage EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:29 am

{Exit topic}
(MAking new office topic.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Hokage   Meeting the new Hokage Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the new Hokage
Page 1 of 1