Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Meeting towards the future. NarutoBUTTON-1

Meeting towards the future.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rapid
Swordsmen
Swordsmen
Rapid

Meeting towards the future. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting towards the future.   Meeting towards the future. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:18 pm

A bored man, Koden was. He hated how every day was the same for the most part, people waking up at the exact same time, going to there jobs. With these ridiculous fake smiles they put on, but Koden couldn't talk much about it because he was guilty of it as well, just to get by. He planned for more in his future, and knew he was definetly capble of more. He wanted to adventure for the most part, but he also wanted to be more of something he wasn't. An asassin as some call it. But Koden saw it more as a tactical planner, and pretty much planned for the future. Other than fighting in the moment. Koden's bloodline indeed helped him with being an asassin even from extremely long ranges. He knew that and it was the main reason why he wanted to become one, but to be trained in it would be a different thing, who would he find was the question. But enough of thinking for now, Koden needed to move.

Koden walked forward towards the administrative building. It was where the Mizukage would be at, hopefully. And Koden dearly needed to talk to him, for he wasn't wanting to become a missing ninja. He just wanted to learn and get out of the mist village. He needed to discuss this before it got out of hand. He walked to the front doors swinging the door open. His golden brown robe floated on him, a sash across his mouth hiding his neck all the way up to the bottom of his nose. His eyes piercing infront of him, looking for the kage, indeed recognising the chakra levels of the Mizukage. His eyes were indeed active, and locked on to Torasames chakra paths. He walked through the door passing by the front desk lady. Even though she made a few gestures for him to stop he did not continuing to walk towards the kage. He stopped in the area in which the kage was at, noticing the kage he stopped. " Lord Mizukage I must discuss something with you" Koden stated as he awaited the reaction and response of Torasame.
Back to top Go down
Torasame Hoshigaki
Mizukage
Mizukage
Torasame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting towards the future.   Meeting towards the future. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:27 pm

Torasame Hoshigaki had been meanwhile going through the old archives, leafing through pages upon pages of stored information, trying to find a reason, if any, to why his older brother had returned, and primarily, why had he been given the position of Kage. CLosing another cabinet, another opened in it's wake, Tora had been at it for days now, and still not even the slightest scent of a clue. As he opened another file, his shark like sense detected motion behind him. It was calm however, not hostile in the slightest. As such, he simply waited, gazing down at the file before him.

"Lord Mizukage I must discuss something with you."

He recognized the voice as Koden's, one of his loyal and respected Swordsman. At one point, Torasame served alongside him as a brother of the blade, that time had passed from them however. It was unfortunate in a sense, as they had little time to see each other, never the less have a decent conversation now that Torasame was Mizukage. The file snapped shut and was set aside for a moment, the past could wait.

"Koden!" Tora exclaimed, reaching out to embrace the fellow nin. "It's been awhile friend, what can I do for you?" Dropping the grasp he had around the other man, Torasame quickly turned and began pacing down the hall towards the Mizukage throne room, hoping to have his secretary serve them some tea before anything serious needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Null Abarada
Kazekage
Kazekage
Null Abarada

PostSubject: Re: Meeting towards the future.   Meeting towards the future. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:48 am

"Koden, It's been awhile friend, what can I do for you?" Torasame exclamed asKoden took a few steps forward towards Tora then stopping. His Byakugan released its gaze, upon the Hoshigaki. But still maintaing his awareness. He looked at torasame's eyes, almost as if he was looking through him. He remembered the old days which Torasame, and Koden would be together on some missions. But now the missions seized, nothing to do besides await the day that he would reveive something to do by anyone. He smirked a bit as he began to speak.

"Well Torasame, it has shown that i do nothing but merely sit around the old mist village. And lets face it. Kiri has not been much of an excitement like the good old days. But enough talking about the past, I came here to discuss the future. For i would like to venture off from this island, not to leave this village for good. But to train in things i cant train for in these restrictions, explore, and over all become more tactical. Although young i beleive im a bit rusty within the fighting areas." Koden said with a bit of a laugh. "Dont take this to heart, I will be back before you know it Torasame" Kodens said as he smirked under the sash hiding his mouth. Messing around with his old friend momentarily.

(( Sorry didnt change profiles ))

Back to top Go down
Torasame Hoshigaki
Mizukage
Mizukage
Torasame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting towards the future.   Meeting towards the future. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:15 pm

As they walked, Torasame's secretary brought him some tea. Listening, it seemed Koden would be on his way quite quickly, rather then staying, and as such, he waved away the second cup. Taking a sip from his own, he smiled as the swordsmen finished, putting down his cup as they reached the Mizukage throne and taking a seat.

"In all honesty, I'm surprised half the village hasn't gone adventuring by now. It is strangely peaceful these days. That peace only seems to lead to boredom however. Quite the price isn't it."

The cup had been placed on the arm of the chair, and it was now retrieved for another sip.

"In which case, I have no reason to hold you to the village. We do have plenty of defense these days anyhow. If I had to make a suggestion, I would say you should drop by Sunagakure for me. I have a feeling that the Kazekage may want to arrange some beneficial exchange plans. As I understand it, they've developed quite the agricultural system despite their regions climate. As we don't have much of an agricultural society ourselves, I found that he may find a shipment of fresh fish to his liking. The boat's been loaded for awhile, but it lacks crew. So your timing is excellent. Besides, you may find their region's weather quite refreshing in comparison to ours."

Putting the cup down, Torasame stood again, clapping his hands.

"Yes, that should work out quite nicely. You can get the rest of the details from my secretary. Alas, I have work to do though. It was nice seeing you again Koden. I hope you find something worthwhile on your journey."

With a short bow, the Hoshigaki then turned, letting his cloak billow out behind him, and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Rapid
Swordsmen
Swordsmen
Rapid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting towards the future.   Meeting towards the future. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:56 pm

"kay thanks bye" Koden said eagerly going for his journey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting towards the future.   Meeting towards the future. Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting towards the future.
Page 1 of 1