Naruto Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Divinity

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The site is currently experiencing minor constructive changes. Anything new or appearing as odd to you should be taken with a grain of salt. These changes are for the betterment of the site, and we are simply trying things out as we go. Thank you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
The Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Character Spotlight
Affiliates
Meeting the Uchiha NarutoBUTTON-1

Meeting the Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mercury
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Mercury

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Zen, on his way back from a mission heads through the land of fire returning the land of Iwa. He decides to take a detour through the legendary valley of the end. He moves slyly across the plains headed for the water as he keeps plain notice of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:14 pm

The river at the Valley Of the End was quite and peaceful. The river flowed peacefully and birds resting on the two statues that made this very place ancient. To keep his face hidden, Kaze simple put on his hood and kept on walking. He was wearing a single white leather hooded coat with black lining swirling around the edges. It is plainly adorned with a silver zipper and seemingly pointless silver beaded pull strings for the hood that form a semi-circle in the middle. He wore hakama-esque black pants and either knee high silver trimmed sneakers and black leather gloves that were barely visble inside his bell-shaped sleeves. His forehead proctector, which was tied on his forehead, had a slash across the Konoha village symbol, giving proof he longer had ties with Konohagakure. He stood somewhere near the staue of Madara Uchiha, one of the Uchiha Clan's founders. Below, in the distance, he spotted a young man walking around in the river. "What is he doing here? Its very rare for people to have the courage to come here." He thought. Kaze silently leaped off the rocky cliff and landed safely on the river's edge. "What brings you here?" He questioned. His Sharingan rested on the man's face, but he was still somewhat aware of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Newbee
Newbee
Shizuka

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Having rested in the sun ontop of hashirama's statue, a place where there was a lot of sunlight, he had heard something down below. Instinctively activating his sharingan, he kneeled and looked down, seeing two other men standing near the river. Keeping his eyes locked on the two new appearances, he noticed something about their appearances. They had alot of feature's that resembled his own. "Could they be... from the uchiha clan?" Shizuka thought to himself. Focusing on the men seperatly, he noticed that one had an iwagakure headband, while the other was wearing a konoha headband, though it seemed scratched. If he was right, and these men where from the uchiha clan, it would be a strange thing that he had never seen them before.

Keeping a close eye on what the men would do, he would decide if he would join in later, or just keep away from them and mind his own business. In any case, he had to keep on training. On the other hand, they where likely to be clan members. And lets not forget that they are from an opposing village, while the other left his village. Thinking that he might be needed to help the village if they where indeed enemy's, he layed low for a moment, though he wouldnt care if they would see him. In any case, he was ready if he was needed to intervene.

Jutsu used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Mercury

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Zenaku approaches the water as someone lands in front of him. He stops in his tracks kicking up a small amount of dirt. The persons voice speaks casually to Zen. What brings you here? Zen immediately reaches for a kunai only to realize something. The persons eyes. He held the sharingan. As a natural reaction Zen activates his own Sharingan. He begins to analyze the man as well as the general area for possible traps.

As his eyes dance upwards he notices another chakra before his eyes dart back to the man standing before him. The headband of konoha with a deep slash through it immediately jumps to his vision. So, you're a missing shinobi eh? Well my reason for being here is none of yours. That said i'd advise you to politely move and tell your friend up there, whoever he is to do the same. He nonchalantly points to the top of the statue with the Shodaime Hokage as he holds his kunai in his other hand behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:27 pm

"So, you're a missing shinobi eh? Well my reason for being here is none of yours. That said I'd advise you to politely move and tell your friend up there, whoever he is to do the same." Kaze chuckled. This was getting ver interesting, and slightly entertaining. Here is some unknown Uchiha trying to boss him around, trying to be a little hero. Kaze looked up behind himself and spotted a ninja standing near the statues. "I do not know that man, as I came alone." He looked up, and said, "You, sir, confront us if you wish. I mean you no harm." Kaze then turned his attention back at the man standing in front of him. He stood quietly, waiting for what was yet to take place.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Newbee
Newbee
Shizuka

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:42 pm

"You, sir, confront us if you wish. I mean you no harm". As he thought, they allready saw him, nothing less to be expected from shinobi after all. Making his way down from the cliff towards the river, he kept looking at the men, noticing that his suspicions where right. Seeing the sharingan in their eyes, he knew instantly that it was now a fact that they where Uchiha clan members like he was. Though he did not trust a deserter on his word right away, he chose to go to the men, standing still on the river while standing within a hearing distance. "State your name's please, you are trespassing on fire country grounds. I do not want to be to formal with family, but this has to be done by the book before we continue this conversation". Letting them know that he knew of them being Uchiha clan members, he hoped they would just reply to his request since he didnt feel like fighting after having an intense training not so long ago. If it where to be a problem, he always had some kind of weapon close to him, ready to be used to kill or clip and enemy. "I am a member of the uchiha clan aswell, you can call me Shiro Uchiha for now".
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Mercury

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Zenaku watches as the person comes down from the words of the other man standing before him. Though everyone there were of the uchiha clan Zen never acknowledged anyone else of his clan as he'd never known konoha as far as his bloodline. As far as he was concerned the missing ninja before him and Zen were no different.

He watched as the other man finally stood before them speaking. He was asking them their names in a formal way introducing himself as Shiro. He wore a konoha head band with no scratch. He's loyal to leaf eh? Zen wanted nothing to do with either of them. He just wanted to return to his village. He was curious though as to if these other uchiha were as strong as he was. A grin curled across his mouth. I'm Zenaku. I don't particularly care what either of you want. But, I would like to have a bit of fun. How about we do a bit of sparring to determine the strength of the uchiha clan? With that Zen jumps back sliding several feet back pulling out his kunai revealing it to have a tag on it.

In one quick move he tosses the kunai between the two shinobi making sure not to hit either of them. The wind from the kunai would blow past both thier hair. Once it was a safe distance away from them he formed a single kata. Kai! It exploded marking the beginning of a Uchiha Battle Royale. His sharingan glared in the sunlight as the light from the explosion kicked dirt and wind back towards the other two uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:22 pm

"I'm Zenaku. I don't particularly care what either of you want. But, I would like to have a bit of fun. How about we do a bit of sparring to determine the strength of the uchiha clan?" "I'm Kaze Uchiha, however, I'm sure my name is somewere in our clan history books. I played a major role." Kaze replied. He immediately began to eye Zenaku, who had jumped a few feet back. "He wants to spar, eh?" He thought. As the kunai cut between the them, Kaze quickly jumped back just as it exploded. He then summoned his scythe, hilt is at least 6 ft long; the blade itself being 2 1/2 feet. His scythe has a curved, grey handle with a small, blue section near its base and a flat, khaki-colored pommel. The blade is thin and elegantly designed. The top of its main blade is smooth, blue, and curves downward slightly, while its underside is khaki-colored and ridged. Its back blade is comprised of four blue, thin blades that curve upward slightly. The shaft of the blade is mainly blue, but sports a small, khaki-colored spike decorating its base, and a ring of the same color going around its top. However, despite its size, Kaze seemed to carry it with ease. He forcused his attention on both Uchiha, thinking about his next move. The Uchiha Battle Royale had begun.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Newbee
Newbee
Shizuka

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:35 pm

"I'm Kaze Uchiha, however, I'm sure my name is somewere in our clan history books. I played a major role." Listhening to what the man told him, he did not know of any Kaze uchiha, but if someone would know him, and he did play a major role as he claimed, then he had to know his dad and grandfather. "If what you are saying is true, then you must know Busho Uchiha and his father, they are my father and grandfather, and they did alot of things for the clan. My grandfather was a veteran of the Uchiha police force, and my father was a well respected Jounin. Though both of them passed away, and they have both passed the things they learned down to me" Shizuka told the man in a calm, almost cold voice tone, constantly watching him with his stonecold gaze.

Though it was hard for him to believe that there where two of his clan members so close to him, it was even harder for him to believe that a criminal ninja played a huge part in uchiha history. As a kunai flew by him and exploded somewhere to his side, he just stood in his place, having allready anticipated that it was not aimed at him or Kaze. Dividing his focus, he stood at a distance in wich he was able to see both men at once without having to constantly look to his side to see what one of them was doing. "Whoever these people are, the one called Kaze seemed to be more talkative then the other one, who was more upfront in doing somewhat reckless things".
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Mercury

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:04 am

Zenaku watched the missing nin pull a large scythe from seemingly nowhere. Looking at the konoha shinobi he noticed that he made no move to defend himself at all. Shaking his head he grins looking at the missing shinobi. He drops multiple smoke bombs around him. As he becomes shrouded in smoke another kunai with tag comes flying from the smoke. The kunai detonates after it comes from the cloud in front of the two shinobi in an effort to blind them both and possibly injure them from the explosion
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:41 am

Kaze kept his focus on Zenaku, but still listened to Shiro speak. "If what you are saying is true, then you must know Busho Uchiha and his father, they are my father and grandfather, and they did alot of things for the clan. My grandfather was a veteran of the Uchiha police force, and my father was a well respected Jounin. Though both of them passed away, and they have both passed the things they learned down to me" "I know nothing of your father, as him name rings no bell. As for your grandfather, I did know him. Too bad he isn't here to tell you a little family secret tale. A few years back, I murdered members of our own clan, plus a few Konoha Council members. Before you get all crazy and start crying, listen to the full story." Kaze jumped back a few feet to scurry from death and without much effort, he threw his scythe into the cloud of smoke. "Fool." He thought. He then un-sheathed the sword on his back--Chaos. "I was on a mission with my best friend, a very deadly mission. Long story short, he sacrificed himself and saved me from our enemy. Due to the level of my rage, I somehow unlocked my Mangekyou. Shortly after returning home, the councel assumed I purposedly planned my teammate's death to gain more power. My parents, and even our own clan, believed this and banished me from Konoha. After some training, I gained enough strength to get my revenge. I killed five Konoha Councel members, and about ten members of our own clan. That is where your grandfather comes in. I had fought your grandfather, and managed to barely wound him. Yes, this means he put up a decent fight, but couldn't fight at his full potential due to his old age. I had spared him because he told me about some serious information. But enough chatter, we have a royale to continue." Kaze had more to say, but left the story at that. He kept his distance from Shiro and Zenaku, keeping his focus on them both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Chaos
Element: Katon
Classification Sword
Requirements: N/A
Weight: 5lbs
Length: 4'
Abilities of item: By simply feeding his normal chakra into the sword, the blade will glow red and his body will be surrounded in a red aura. Kaze must mantain a constant flow of chakra, however, it doesn't make him lose chakra unless he uses attacks or abilities. The aura weakens the foe's fire jutsu by 20% and prevents burns. Anything that touches the blade will be scarred with 3rd degree burns. Not only does the chakra change color, but it allows Kaze to extend the blade using nothing but pure chakra. However, It may increase the blades length, but doing so draws more of Kaze's chakra. If the chakra is absorbed by a person or item, the chakra lost can not be retrieved. When weakened to a point of near-death, Kaze can use the last of his power to go into a rage-like state that increases his strength and speed for a short period of time. Kaze and Zane can use the twin swords power to preform a body fusion that lasts for 5 posts and can only be preformed once per topic.

Description of item Appearance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Newbee
Newbee
Shizuka

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:09 am

Swiftly hopping out of the blast range, he heard to what the man had to say. "I know nothing of your father, as him name rings no bell. As for your grandfather, I did know him. Too bad he isn't here to tell you a little family secret tale. A few years back, I murdered members of our own clan, plus a few Konoha Council members. Before you get all crazy and start crying, listen to the full story. "I was on a mission with my best friend, a very deadly mission. Long story short, he sacrificed himself and saved me from our enemy. Due to the level of my rage, I somehow unlocked my Mangekyou. Shortly after returning home, the councel assumed I purposedly planned my teammate's death to gain more power. My parents, and even our own clan, believed this and banished me from Konoha. After some training, I gained enough strength to get my revenge. I killed five Konoha Councel members, and about ten members of our own clan. That is where your grandfather comes in. I had fought your grandfather, and managed to barely wound him. Yes, this means he put up a decent fight, but couldn't fight at his full potential due to his old age. I had spared him because he told me about some serious information. But enough chatter, we have a royale to continue."

"You killed family... attacked my grandfather and killed village councellor's. You where banished and killed so many out of pride... If you where right as you said, then you should've sucked it up instead of killing family members, killing village councellors and worse.. attacking my grandfather" Shizuka said with a cold voice tone. Taking out a kunai, he circled it around his finger before grabbing it tightly, ready for combat. Ten villagers, five councillors and a fight with his grandfather. Not caring much for his story, it was sad for the man if it was true what had happened, but to kill member's of Shizuka's clan and attacking his grandfather was where he drew the line.

"I do not hold any anger or hate towards you for knowing this, but i do hope you know that you will have to attone for what you did. And to you, you are free to take the advantage and fight him, i don't like fighting" Shizuka said, still being a little bit tired of his training. Taking a few moments to rest up a little, he would join in in a minute or two.

Last edited by Shizuka on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Mercury

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 am

The smoke filled area is slightly blown from the shockwave of the explosion. As soon as the kunai exits the smoke cloud Zen forms katas. Finishing his jutsu in an instant he quickly fades into the ground thinking to himself. Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu. As he sinks into the ground something heavy flies overhead in the smoke cloud. He pays no attention as his purpose is to gain some distance from the two.

Traveling about 20 yards away he erupts from the ground and yells to the two. Honestly! You two don't seem much like fighters from where i'm standing! He notices the missing nin holding a odd weapon with characteristics of fire. Zen takes out a kunai glaring in the sunlight. Fire weapons eh? This should be fun. He begins using his ability to focus elemental chakra and puts it into his kunai. A burning aura in the form of a longer sword engulfs and surrounds his kunai.

His eye now shoots to the other Uchiha who doesn't seem to quite have his head in the game. He doesn't look like he's preparing for much of anything. Zen thinks to himself. These are Uchiha? I hope they show me more. Having not been born in th leaf village he knew little about the power of his clan. He just knew people feared him. What he wanted to determine was, were people afraid of him or his uchiha blood. He waited in a casual stance ready to react at any movement coming his way.

---

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:59 pm

"It was your grandfather that attacked me, not the other way around. I strayed from harming the old veterans of the clan, but it was your grandfather that tried to act like the hero. And there is no need for that, Shiro, as I know of the guardians." Ending the conversation with those final 'touching' words, Kaze focused his attention on Zenaku. "Does he expect me to fight him 1-on-1 in close combat?!" Kaze sheathed his sword and went to retrieve his scythe. With his main weapon back in his grasp, he now could fight 1-on-1. As he hadn't mastered weilding Chaos yet. "Shall we begin?" Kaze grinned, and then motioned for Zenaku to make the first move.

((Short.))
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Newbee
Newbee
Shizuka

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:06 pm

"It was your grandfather that attacked me, not the other way around. I strayed from harming the old veterans of the clan, but it was your grandfather that tried to act like the hero. And there is no need for that, Shiro, as I know of the guardians." Letting the words sink in, it was like his grandfather to rush into battle to protect others. Though he did not forgive the man, he still had to atone for the sins he comitted against the other villagers.

Simply sitting on the river's edge, he watched as the two where about to start their fight. "Interesting, two Uchiha clash". Since he figured the fight would be a close combat one, he kept his eyes focussed on the two, seeing what skills they possesed. He knew that the one called Kaze used a scythe, but he did not know what other ability's the other man possesed in his arsenal. Also being unsure about what was going on in his head, he kept a close eye on them.

[~Short~]
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Mercury

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Zen looked at the entire scene as his sharingan focuses on the two. The wind in the area blew kicking up small spirals of air blowing away the last bits of the sputtering smoke bombs on the ground. First he saw Kaze. The missing nin standing looking in his direction holding a flame sword. He then glanced over to Shuzuka. He was off to the side having evaded the explosive with light injuries if any. They were good and Zen was feeling his love for battle growing.

In a moment he saw movement. Kaze sheathed his sword. As he did so his legs tensed and he catapulted running quickly to the side. Zen's eyes shot to the direction he was running to see his large thrown scythe. A large rock had stopped it from going after Kaze threw it at him. Focusing his chakra Zen first began to run towards the scythe to catch him when he saw Shizuka.

He simply sat near the water's edge as if we weren't strong enough to hold his attention. From Zen's point of view the three Uchiha were standing in a triangle formation from each other. He had a decision to make as he heard Kaze speak having claimed his weapon once again. Shall we begin? With a maniacal grin he turns and rushes towards Shizuka. His chakra leaving a trail of fire behind him as it remains low to the ground. As he runs, in the blink of an eye he looks back to see where kaze is as he closes in on Shizuka
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Kaze eyed Zenaku closely as he made a u-turn and tried to attack Shiro. "Maybe I should help the man out a little, since I probably do owe him." Kaze thought. He perfromed a chain of seals, causing light gusts to suddenly pick up and flow across the riverside. However, the breeze looked completely harmless. "Now its time to play a little mind game." Kaze performed the needed handseals, and the technique immediately took effect. A circle of leaves began to spin around Zenaku, and if the genjutsu is successful, he would see the death of his family members, or loved ones "This will be interesting." He thought. Kaze performed a chain of handseals and created a raven clone. The clone was much like a shadow clone, but required less chakra. He held his scythe in his right hand, and had his attention focused on both Uchiha. The battle royale was finally getting a little interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Chaos. on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Newbee
Newbee
Shizuka

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:52 pm

As the wind started picking up, Shizuka chose to ignore it and stand up straight. "I really dont want to fight you know" Shizuka said while placing one hand overhead, being ready to draw his sword with a deadly strike. He did not want to fightm but incase the man would not move back, he would be forced to atleast parry the man and see what would happen. Seeing the other man form handseals with his sharingan, he knew what the man was trying to do. Holding his other arm infront of him in a manner to block a close combat attack.

"This guy does like to act reckless i see, though the other man seems to be somewhat of a schemer. He doesnt look like the upfront fighting type of guy. Other then the one that was charging at him now, he had a feeling that the other man had quite some tricks up his sleeves. Though Kaze looks like the type of person that would manipulate others when getting the chance to, this kid however seemed to be more of a close combat fighter. He is not to be underestimated either, a sword is just as deadly as a manipulative mind". Having put up some quick profiles in his head of these people, he was ready if he was to be forced into a fight he did not wish to be in.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Mercury

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Zenaku while running full speed begins to see leaves with wind begins to twirl up around him as he glanced back at Kaze. He knew this elementary technique. Closing his eyes for a moment he opens them up and focuses on Kaze. He'd made a bushin next to him as the leaves fade away from Zen and wind and leaves begin to spiral around Kaze and his bushin. Stopping his run he turns his attention to Shizuka.

His eys stare heavily at the shinobi. His hand reached behind his back as he spoke telling Zen he didn't want to fight. Seeing the lazy shinobi's actions Zen's analytical mind began to race. He thought to himself. He's not much of a fighter it seems. He appears more like a peacekeeper. And that other guy? Trying such a weak genjutsu on me? What's his deal? Perhaps I should approach this another way.

Zen holds out his weapon as the chakra disperses from it. Perhaps i was a bit hasty before. I should of asked if you'd like to fight with me. He walks cautiously back so he can look at both shinobi with a mere left or right glance. We are of the Uchiha clan. We are shinobi and warriors. If you choose not to fight, then i would like to know why. As Zen speaks chakra flows through him scorching a small area around him as he waits for a response while keeping an eye on kaze in the distance

-----

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:07 pm

"As I expected." Kaze ignored the screams and dead bodies lying on the ground. The illusion was made up of the memories from the night he killed those innoccent people. Kaze was unaffected, due to his lack of emotions. He then dispersed into a shower of leaves, and flew with the breeze. He had managed to escape without the use of his Sharingan, like a typical genjutsu user. Kaze made another appearance somewhere in the distance. As for his clone, it dispersed into a flock of ravens. But instead of flying away, the ravens regrouped and began to attack Zenaku. Kaze, while still in hiding, performed another set of handseals. He threw a kunai, which was hidden under an illusion; being disguised as another raven. Kaze performed another set of handseals to place an illusion on top of the other, as he was aware that Zenaku would assume all of them were illusions and try to dispel them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Newbee
Newbee
Shizuka

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Still standing in place, he saw the man move back. It went as Shizuka thought it would go, so he sat down on the riverside and layed back. Just listhening to the sounds of water, flocking ravens from a disasembled clone and the crashing waterfall, he heard the man call to him and his other nephew. "Perhaps i was a bit hasty before. I should of asked if you'd like to fight with me". Letting him talk for a little while, he eventually stood up and heard him talk to him yet again.

"We are of the Uchiha clan. We are shinobi and warriors. If you choose not to fight, then i would like to know why". Not really caring much for answering to that, he just said "I do not need to fight, so i will refrain from doing so".

"As I expected." Taking his sweet time in turning around, he saw that the man he was talking to was allready fighting with Kaze again. Sighing deeply, he just kept a close eye on the two and would keep watching their every move.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Mercury

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Zenaku remains stationary as he looks over to see a flock of birds approaching. He forms a single kata as he looks over at Shizu. He ultimately concludes that there's nothing more to gain as Shizuka wasn't one to fight and Kaze didn't want to talk. Watching as the birds engulf him one finally pecks him. Zen erupts into a cloud of smoke leaving behind only a large rock. The birds flock around as they no long have the location of a target. From his new location he continues his journey to Iwagakure.

EXIT

---

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

Last edited by Zenaku on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:50 am

OOC: The raven clone tech acts in conjuction with the raven technique. After the clone disperses into a flock of ravens, they stick around; still being able to speak and mantain a physical form. So I use that to have them surround you, and they won't leave till I give the orders or whatever. The genjutsu part kicks in once you slash around and try to 'kill' them.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Newbee
Newbee
Shizuka

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:08 am

Doesnt matter, if he used a kawarimi no jutsu, they wont be able of finding him once he runs off and decides to leave, no matter if the are physical or not.

Are we continueing Chaos, or are we also quiting??
Back to top Go down
Death.
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Death.

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:16 am

OOC: We will continue, because real Uchiha never back down.

Besides, I wanna still try out my new, never-used fire and wind jutsu. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Uchiha   Meeting the Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Uchiha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next